[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 23 year old autistic guy who went on his first date anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1428102400715.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428102400715.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
Ask a 23 year old autistic guy who went on his first date anything
>>
Did you kiss her anon? Was it nice?
>>
Did you take her home and put your peepee in her butt?
>>
Did it go like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
>>
>>38514098
>Did you kiss her anon? Was it nice?
hahaha where do you think we are? she was an fob Asian that's here for 2 more months. I chose a movie because it's no effort required but I was dead fucking wrong
>>
Was it a cute date? Do you think you would go on another date?
>>
>>38514143
Damn, so I take it that it didn't go so well. Why don't you greentext us what happened, Anon? No judging here.
>>
>>38514212
Not really much to green text.
>Try tinder again after hitting the gym for a while
>First swipe is her so I get to work texting right away because God damnit I'm more thirsty than a stoner stuck with crackers
>agree to see a movie, she was actually taking the lead and demanding what we do. I wanted to see Spiderman but she insisted Valerian but fuck it whatever
>pick her up but I wasn't sure if getting out to greet her was try hard fedora tier so just wait til she gets in and we introduce ourselves
>Try to strike up conversation points but her broken English and quietness makes it hard
>pay for the movie and we're quiet for most of it which I thought was fine I didn't want to seem like a creeper going for reached
>Movie is fucking long and pretty mediocre. Ask her what she thinks and she gives one worded answers.
>While walking to the car I ask her if she wants to smoke and she says she's never tried it but wants to
> Ask her if she wants to do it in the car or her place because I just moved back down and I'm temporarily at my parents house until an apartment opens up (wait list is like a year long for most) she says her place is fine.
>get to her gate for cars and get ready to punch in a code or whatever
>She says this is fine and gets out. I don't really care because he'll more weed for me but she slams my door not hard but with an attitude
>I smirk and give a smile and say goodnight it was fun blah blah
>Get home and she texts me like 30 min later saying thanks for the movie

Before you guys say I was just a free ticket I know that but shit you gotta take chances. At this point in my life I feel nothing when I face rejection so I'm getting better at this bullshit little by little
>>
>>38514186
I'm not sure. I hope so I guess but not really because not gonna lie she reeked like fish when she shuffled her legs around in the theater
>>
File: IMG_3905.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3905.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>38514549
Sucks to hear man. It's good that you tried though. Let me offer a tip though: avoid movies on first dates because, as you found out, you have almost no opportunities to talk. Keep it up, though; endure this shitty game long enough and gf will come, be patient.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>38514549
Accepting rejection is good, now you won't cry anymore
>>
>>38514903
Yeah lesson learned haha. Thanks, man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.