[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it suck to be black? I am honestly curious. >Inbefore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 596985655.png (223KB, 333x260px) Image search: [Google]
596985655.png
223KB, 333x260px
Does it suck to be black? I am honestly curious.
>Inbefore u mirin white boy?
>>
>>38513520
I'm black
Wait no that's my gfs bf
>>
>>38513520
Yea it fucking does. But I guess I got wgat I deserved. If I were a white boy I would become a man worse than hitler and exploit the shit out of everything. White=easy mode.
>>
I'm Indian does that count

it's ok
>>
File: IMG_5521.jpg (36KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5521.jpg
36KB, 354x286px
>>38513520
>"I'm not black I'm OJ"
>>
>>38513559
Are you a nigger? A real black nigger? LOL
>>
>>38513582
Please dont call me nigger, anon

;-;
>>
I'm white and I have acne that's made my social life and interactions all extremely uncomfortable and it's given me a general social anxiety that I think about all the time, literally. I'm also aging faster than I want to be and I hear "black dont crack"
>>
File: 525256.jpg (58KB, 1125x642px) Image search: [Google]
525256.jpg
58KB, 1125x642px
>>38513543
>>38513559
We don't really exploit black people though. Maybe some of the ruling elite is responsible for your poverty by immigrating high amounts of Mexican cartels in your neighborhoods.
>>
>>38513520
Not really, I think I was born in the best period to be black desu. Only problem is racists but I'm justified in the eyes of most people to just knock them out.
>>
>>38513606
>"black dont crack"
>>38513630
What is "racism" in your eyes?
>>
>>38513617
There is nothing of value to make exploiting blacks worth it. Im talking about indians, latinas, asians etc. Maybe poor dumb whites as well. Niggas would just betray my ass and dip
>>
>>38513520

Sometimes I imagine it's fun to be a nigger

>Live in the ghetto with all your nigger friends
>Always breaking the law
>Living on welfare checks
>Low IQ so always living in blissful ignorance
>Can pull the racist card if things don't go my way
>Lack of self awareness so no depression or social anxiety
>People don't expect you to be well mannered
>Can get snacks from the gas station with EBT cards
>If I want something then I can steal it
>>
>>38513570
Indians are the whitest blacks that exist. I'm not sure if it entirely counts.
>>
blacks with good personality are just great, but the amount of fucked up people among them is just ridiculous and this reminds me us, russians.
>>
>>38513655
>he seriously thinks this is how poor blacks live their lives
They just spend all day watching television and browsing social media on their phones. They buy cheap food with their ebt cards and then complain about being poor to their friends.

That's it
>>
>>38513732

>They just spend all day watching television and browsing social media on their phones.

That's because you hang around nerds, friendo. Sorry to break the bubble but stereotypes exist for a reason and all the niggers I knew acted exactly like my post.
>>
>>38513646
derogatory slurs, stereotyping that is pestering me. If your judging me for being black, keep it in your head or prepare to throw hands. Not much affected by it on the internet tho
>>
File: 4321341243123.jpg (44KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
4321341243123.jpg
44KB, 400x344px
>>38513795

>If your judging me for being black, keep it in your head or prepare to throw hands.
>ayo hol' hol' up white boi we canz clown on yo mayonnaise lovin asses but if u makin fun me imma chimp out

this is why everybody hates niggers
>>
Absolutely not. Life on easy mode. People always feel bad for you. Got a free ride to college just for being semi intelligent. Going to get hired the moment they see im black too. Palefags on suicide watch
>>
>>38513874
He probably lives in a ghetto. We can forgive him for being silly.
>>
>>38513520
I'm a black chad I'm literally the king of earth.
>tall
>dark
>fit
>hung

i can literally just walk anywhere and get laid. it sucks that people are prejudiced tho. everything i do is because I'm black and not because of my character. i'm socially not allowed to have any individuality. be a gangster, play sports, be an entertainer, or the token affirmative action diversity hire.
>>
>>38513874
>be white
>someone insults you
>just take it

no wonder you guys are turning into women lmfao
>>
>>38513795
>ayooo hol up wyte boi we gota fite
literally animals, resorting to violence every time something slightly uncomfy happens
>>
>>38514000
>being a special snowflake
>getting hurt by words
you are pretty fragile and low-t yourself my man
>>
Nah I love being black for many reasons. For one, I don't get sunburn like all these lily white honkies.
>>
>>38514021
>everyone treats you like shit
>"i'm so tough being treated like shit by everyone"

I want you to be happy
>>
>>38514085

>yeah man im so tuff fuck bitches get money ooga booga
>gets shot by respectable white cop

natural selection at its best
>>
>>38514219
>>38513993
>respectable white cuck

*teleports behind you*
>>
>>38513520
If you live in a decent, suburban neighborhood and don't act like a fucking nigger and prove to people
you civilized like me, then I'd say it's really not that bad. Maybe I've just been dealt a good hand, as I've been called handsome by many. That's just my experience though.
>>
to most black dudes it probably does, considering they are probably scared to leave the box of expectation in fear of ridicule.

it's kind of pathetic really. Black guys are seen for how "strong" they are, but they're too scared to leave the stereotype that has been drawn out for them

agahahahahahaahahaahabahahahabahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahaahahaah
*takes a sip of air*

ahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.