[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any instrument fags on here? What do you play and how long per

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1409555258789.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409555258789.png
11KB, 411x387px
Any instrument fags on here? What do you play and how long per day do you practice
>>
>>38512497
samplers and other things
usually 1-12 hours, depending on the day
no i don't have a link but thank you for asking
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>38512497
Your mom's pussy

All fucking night long.
>>
>>38512497
i used to be able to play the clarinet back in elementary school but i quit after 1 year
>>
>>38512497
i play mandolin, i just practice whenever i feel like it
>>
Played trumpet a few years back in college. Practiced with other trumpets for an hour every day at 6 am, had symphonic band for an hour at around 2, had 2-3 hour lessons after that, then however long I wanted to practice individually
>>
>>38512650
Nice with all that practice you must have gotten fairly good. Did your neighbors get mad at the practice at home? Sometimes I feel like mine probably hate me
>>
>>38512668
Just figure out what music they're listening to lately and play covers of it. They'll probably appreciate that more than something they don't know.
>>
>>38512497
I want to learn piano so fucking hard but always hit a brick wall. Plus don't have the patience to put in months of practice to learn a song at a time. It enrages me when I see people listen to a song once and they can play it
>>
just a pianofag playing classical music for a hour before doing bullshit theory for shitty exams
>>
>>38512808
>Plus don't have the patience to put in months of practice to learn a song at a time.
You are going about it all wrong. If you don't know and regularly practice your fundamentals until they are as natural as breathing then you are wasting your time. It only takes about two months to get most of what you need at a reasonable tempo and with both hands. Then when you try to learn music it happens so much faster because you aren't fighting every little thing. You are just working on a couple of things, not everything. So say you learn three pieces in six months someone else could have spent two months learning their fundamentals and then learn a piece a week and over the next four months sixteen pieces.

>It enrages me when I see people listen to a song once and they can play it
They can do that because they worked for it. They can play all their scales in all keys quickly, the same with arpeggios. They know their ii-V-Is in all keys etc etc. They earned the ability to do that.
>>
Modular synth, it's not something you can really "practice" in the sense of a traditional instrument, but I'll play a few hours a day.
>>
File: 1500574493299.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1500574493299.png
94KB, 192x187px
>>38512497
Bass and usually around 30 minutes to an hour. I also go to my freinds house who plays drums and jam for hours, were trying to start a band but no guitarist really sticks around.
>>
File: wode_pls_by_mistymochi-d6m32q1.png (454KB, 620x377px) Image search: [Google]
wode_pls_by_mistymochi-d6m32q1.png
454KB, 620x377px
Piano and trumpet. Piano I practice for about 45 minutes a day, working on a big song I want to learn (Hungarian Rhapsody 2, Liszt right now) and then running through my classical and jazz repertoire and exploring jazz, working on improvisation.

Trumpet I practiced more during the school year. Just graduated, playing trumpet in college band. Never practiced at home, still first chair 3/4 years feelsgoodman. Only ever practiced for an honor band.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.