[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking KEK this guy just BLEW THE FUCK OUT every NEET and LOSER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: 1427156198185.png (941KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
1427156198185.png
941KB, 960x758px
fucking KEK this guy just BLEW THE FUCK OUT every NEET and LOSER on this board in ONE PAPER
>>
Yeah so does my mom she works 6 jobs gets 4 hours sleep every day. Since just had a mental breakdown today. So fuck you and your damn boomer memes.
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>38512407
I have diagnosed untreated adhd so its not my fault , i refuse meds and everything is boring so i dont do anything
>>
>>38512407
sounds like he should just go buy a pack of smokes to be honest

or he can keep suffering

who cares
>>
>being this cucked by porky
Wew
>>
>>38512407
fucking what a wagie cuck 3 jobs outrageous insurance because he is a stupid burger
>>
>>38512407
lal eat shit I'm not this dude my famalam
>>
Lol amerifat are so cucked if you actually think working 60 hours a week and barely scraping buy is normal you should probably just off yourself
>>
>>38512407
>can only get 3 shitty jobs to afford being a disgusting breeder
WAH FEEL BAD FOR ME
>>
File: 128974126241.png (589KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
128974126241.png
589KB, 500x667px
>>38512661
Are you fucking kidding me? It's VOLUNTARILY.
>>
>>38512661
>DUDE I WORK AT MCDONALDS AND KFC 24/7 WHY CAN'T I AFFORD TO BE A BREEDER
>THEY CAN REPLACE ME WITH A MILLION OTHER BURGER FLIPPERS WHY AREN'T MY CAREER CHOICES MORE LUCRATIVE
>>
The phrase "blown the fuck out" has lost all meaning if even it had a meaning to start with. This is not aimed at OP because it's weak b8 but just in general.
>>
>>38512407
All this man has is his pride, and it can't exist in a vacuum, so he humblebrags to the entire world so that they know he exists. He is a sheep. He is the status quo...
>>
>>38512407
>three jobs

literally a slave to his wife. all that income that he is making is going back to the wife and children.
>>
>>38512407

maximum cuck.

>ow! OW! n-no, it's okay sir, i'm not complai-OW! OH...OH GOD...n-no, sir, it's okay, i'll take your BBC (big boss cock)...a-after all, i need to do this because that's what r-real men do...w-what? you said it's not even halfway in...oh...oh god...
>>
A lot of those protesters are from wealthy families themselves, many of those protesters were active and passionate about a cause which means at least some portion of them are going to go on and produce something of value.

Most wealth today is actually a product of fossil fuels, animal exploitation, and imposition of a global order by military forces that facilitates trade. The wealth in the west exists in large part as a continuation of exploitation of the third world, but wealth generation\accumulation is now switching to outside of those European\American societies.

The OP's pic is literally the "give him a firm handshake" guy.
>>
File: 1498146413586.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498146413586.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
>>38512750
It's exactly how my mom is or was she would go on and on and on, about being a hard worker and how everyone respected her. Well now she needs someone to help her as she lost her jobs and no one is a helping. I hope they all die. Worked her ass off her whole life just to get fucked over. Whatever life of the wagie.
>>
I'm (originally) not him.
>>
File: 1499722946247.png (726KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1499722946247.png
726KB, 653x635px
>>38512407
Tick tock, wagie.
Those 3 jobs won't work themselves.
>>
>>38512407
Those sound like a lot of personal problems to me.
Not my fault he decided to become a wagekek, buy a house he could never afford, and then give all of his money he makes to the government and to the insurance jew.
>>
>>38512849
Original and unique top kek
>>
He looks and sounds like a massive cuck.
>>
b-but we need c-communism so we could all be miserable together
>>
This guy seems like a massive cuck that's too afraid to question why none of his jobs (if they're decent, honest positions) provides stability for him or at least try to improve himself and get a position that will support him. Also seems like he made some shitty choices in real estate, further showing his poor judgment and general lack of consideration. People like this should really consider changing their lifestyles or just ending it.
>>
File: 1499626661293.jpg (54KB, 1165x390px) Image search: [Google]
1499626661293.jpg
54KB, 1165x390px
tuition tripled
housing doubled
wages went nowhere
inflation made everything more expensive
jobs are harder to find
mexicans/muslims/africans taking poor jobs
chinese/indians/slavs taking STEM jobs

EVERYTHING'S FINE just fucking stop playing video games and get a job so you can pay tax for the government to hire females and minorities and resettle refugees oh and buy a damn house already you manchild oy vey those interest shekels on the mortgage are not going to pay themselves
>>
>>38512939
THIS my goys, if you're not a good wagie who asks no questions, you're a communist.
>>
File: d.png (541KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
541KB, 960x758px
>>38512940

I'm no Photoshop expert, as you may be able to tell.
>>
>>38512710
Lol you dont work 50+ hours a week with a gace like that lol
>>
>>38512849
>implying women are having the babies that would later work to support your welfare ponzi scheme
>implying we are not running out of tax payer money.

tick tock the fertility rate is bad and I hope you like living on the streets.
>>
>>38513014
Damn. Nail head, meet hammer.
>>
>>38512994
Asks questions about what? Oh wow jews are the 1%?
>>
>>38512992
The federal reserve needs to fucking die. Fuck them for assassinating people that were opposed to them being created during the 1900's.
>>
>There are first worlders who are proud they they have to hold down multiple jobs to survive, and think the society that put them in that position is perfectly fine
>>
>>38512407
>my life is complete shit
>but i still wanna be a good slave to mr sheckelbergstein
>>
File: 1496026625637.png (406KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
1496026625637.png
406KB, 570x489px
>communists on /r9k/
>>
>>38513163
what do you expect from a bunch of NEETs envious of the guy in the OP pic?
>>
>>38512407
I was drugged as a child and ended up developing crippling schizophrenia.

Blew Status: Un
>>
>>38512407

>hang out on wall street and complain

What does he mean by this? Isn't that directed to people in the finance sector?
>>
>>38512407
poor cuck fell for the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge, hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>38512407
Hopeless slave mentality
>>
>>38513263

It's from a few years back, the 'occupy wall street' protesters who used the slogan, "we are the 99%"
>>
>>38512569
this desu
idk why people voluntarily out themselves as being this cucked
>>
>>38513263
I think this is from the Occupy Wall Street movement

While it initially started out as a protest movement with some valid points (bank bailouts = stealing taxpayer money, "too big to fail" = not compatible with capitalism, corruption in the whole system) the OWS movement itself was corrupted by SJWs who started introducing "progressive stacks" (ie white males can only speak last if addressing audiences) and doing drugs in their squatter tents and a ton of other bullshit
>>
>>38513263
I think he refers to the 99% movement back when they protested at wall st.
>>
>>38513297
>>38513326
>>38513373

Ic ic, thx. Had forgotten about that.
>>
>>38513163
>implying you have to be a communist to see there's something wrong with being that much of a bootlicking faggot
>>
File: 12845674891.jpg (734KB, 1292x1414px) Image search: [Google]
12845674891.jpg
734KB, 1292x1414px
>>38513326
hm I wonder who might have had the idea to inject a movement that threatened the status quo a little bit with insanely divisive nonsense...
>>
>>38513279
>guy likes his job and his life
is this autistic screeching I see?
>>
>>38513279
>not taking the S.W.E.A.T. pledge

Enjoy your anxiety and depression, I guess.
>>
>>38512407
>I subject myself to hours of misery for pennies on the dollar because of a false sense of duty to a society that treats me like dirt
confused baseball man.jpg
>>
>>38513014
why you got to make it a weird sex thing when this thread is about lack of upward mobility and fairness to the working man
>>
>>38514236
t. Mad whitecuck
>>
>Being PROUD of being assraped by people who find you totally expendable at best
wew mama
>>
>>38514277
I just don't get it. Is this what teens are into now? Maybe I'm too old to understand this cuck thing
>>
>>38512407
Honestly how can any man actually slave away their entire free time to a job let alone fucking 3 jobs just to be able to eat/sleep comfortably on their severely limited time off?

I just don't get it. Unless you're self employed doing something you genuinely love or a ceo at a fairly stable/successful compmany, then I can't imagine how anyone can force themselves to work and still enjoy life. You need to be a complete shell of a person, mind only orientated to getting that next paycheck and passing up vacations because that would fuck with your retirement fund. Is that all normies look forward to? Retirement?
>>
>>38514355
They go hand in hand. Letting women off the leash is exactly what devastated society.
>>
>>38512407
>putting yourself in a position where you have to deal with all that
>>
>>38514355
Go prep the bull grandpa. You DO want you partner to feel pleasure don't you? I mean are you older whitebois actually so deluded that you think you can please a woman?
>>
>>38512407
>America makes me pay and work a lot
>not capitalism sistem fault
>but is ok, is for you

Why are you here, OP? Let me guess, you're one of the mods, someday we will know how they pay you for this kind of threads

STOP BUMPING THREADS WHERE OP DOES NOT RESPOND, IS JUST FOR MONETIZING ON ADS IN THIS SITE
>>
>>38514236

Anon the main reason I made it about prepping Bulls is that adult males with the mentality of the guy in the original photo are almost identical with those of cuckolds. Think about how badly this guy is trying to establish his 'status' by talking about how hard he works, how expensive his home is, about his wife, etc. Think about how arrogant he has to be to want to lecture younger people with ideals as if he knew them. These are the same guys who feel superior to black men one moment, and so the moment they realise that women can sometimes consider black men not only as humans, but even sexually desirable, these men get the cuck twitch. This is the type of guy who'd throw you in prison and give you a 'lecture' on life circumstances he has no clue about.

Also more obviously, his lifestyle is technically cucked - he's wasting away his entire life just to serve his wife and her materialistic needs. Likely a LITERAL cuckold.

Oh yeah and cuck is a meme.
>>
>>38515425
what a shitty way to bump a shitty thread

>women can sometimes consider black men not only as humans, but even sexually desirable

we evolved to getting the most different mating partner, is just biology. Then our mind must overcome the need of being stuffed with a 10 inch cock but it fail, sadly.

sage
>>
>>38515659
>we evolved to getting the most different mating partner, is just biology.

imagine being retarded enough to buy this.
>>
>>38515425
>the cucks are the hard working men that hold 3 jobs, not the whining millennial son occupy
Interesting perspective. How does it feel to be this entitled?
>>
>>38512407
How can you be proud of a life like that?
>>
>>38515973

>Interesting perspective. How does it feel to be this entitled?

Is he not entitled when he acts like a martyr for having 3 jobs? Do you think he's poor? Couldn't literally 2 poor men have made use of these jobs?

Is he not entitled when he complains about being unable to sell his house?? As if he has the right to control prices and value that other people decide on?

Is he not entitled when he complains about the costs of insurance?? Should insurance companies lower their prices for Mr. "hard worker"?

Is he not entitled when he feels he has the right to judge entire groups of people and tell them to "suck it up"?
>>
>>38512407
>bonsa

ATTHEGREATBONSA
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.