[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fembot with rape fetish >want a robot to rape, beat,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 42

File: 1500510084250.jpg (139KB, 555x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500510084250.jpg
139KB, 555x504px
>tfw fembot with rape fetish
>want a robot to rape, beat, and impregnate me
>tfw fetish could get me killed or taken advantage of
wat do?
>>
Talk to a therapist. Haven't met a women who had this "fetish" that wasn't abused in some manner growing up.
>>
>>38510170
Give me your address bitch
>>
dont worry, if you wait a few minutes you'll have a swarm of thirsty betas offering themselves up to you.
>>
yeah sounds like you might need to talk to a the rapist
>>
>>38510184
my dad beat me as a kid but the thought of this makes me so wet. i want a loser robot to violently dominate me as i take his virginity.
>>
>>38510247
You don't want that. Some beta virgin fumbling around probably can't even get hard due to nervousness, afraid to touch you much less forcefully do anything to you.
>>
>>38510206
but is there really something wrong with this? what if i find a nice robot that promises to not take it too far?
>>
>tfw you have a fetish for cooking and cleaning for girls and you go over to some girl's house to be her maid and realize you hate it
>>
>>38510276
robots have been rejected their whole life and hate women i dont think they will have a problem doing this after the first time
>>
File: 1491448788714.jpg (52KB, 421x456px) Image search: [Google]
1491448788714.jpg
52KB, 421x456px
>>38510247
Okay
I'm listening
>>
Also I don't know how else to say this but men can't get pregnant.
>>
>>38510170
Can I be reluctant at first but you coax me into it by calling me a fag and pushing me around, I like overpowering the girl rather than just straight up dominating her.
>>
Your only option is going to be "consensual" rape. Find a guy willing to satisfy your fetish the same as any other fetish. Talk about how far you want it to go and have some way of stopping it if it goes beyond what you are okay with. You can even plan it to be unannounced, like he catches you by surprise some time when you aren't expecting it.

It won't be real rape because you will have a way to stop it, but a real rape is going to really fuck you up, and if the role playing is good enough it should mostly satisfy your fantasy.
>>
>>38510247
The thought of being hurt turns you on?
>>
>>38510170
Ewwwwwwwwww lmfaooooo have some fucking standards. So damn gross. Ewewewewewwwww! If you want to get with a robot then... nobody's looking for you anyway, lmao.
>>
>fembot with a sadism/murder fetish
>jack off to it
>perfectly fine with the fact that due to basic ethics I'll never willingly harm another person excepting clauses of self-defense
Just apply those ethics to your own dumb ass, you are a human being and thusly don't get raped in an ideal world- also dissect the psychological source of the fetish so you can find what's safe and possible.
The softie rape bitches want the rape to be because she's so special and pretty, that's easy shit to repackage safely.
>>
File: 1491531596454.jpg (59KB, 759x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491531596454.jpg
59KB, 759x450px
>>38510354
thats exactly what i would do
>>38510356
how can i trust him? im scared he will keep going if i want to stop. a guy might take it too far if you give him that much freedom
>>38510391
im actually ugly and i dont think there is a psychological source. i was in a thread once and some robots were talking about it. ever since then it turned me on desu
>>
>>38510467
Once you're having intercourse you are basically at the guy's mercy unless you're jacked. This is a really fucking stupid and unsafe idea.

Anons lusting after OP: also a really fucking stupid idea. this is how people get jailed from rape charges, mugged, etc.
>>
>>38510508
>stupid and unsafe idea.
i know it is, but lots of people have fucked up fetishes we cannot control
>>
>>38510467
>im actually ugly
well yeah, "desirability" is a big uggo fetish.
Maybe it's humiliation, masochism, the sense that it's actual retribution for some wrong you've committed, that's your messy little expedition to the heart of your fetish.
>how can i trust him? im scared he will keep going if i want to stop. a guy might take it too far if you give him that much freedom
One fact of the matter is that ANY man you have any kind of sex with, (even women if they were aware of what to do) is totally able to murder you. The vaginal canal and the anus are the surest routes of disembowelment, an intimate partner is the easiest person to catch off guard and drug. attack, smother in sleep, etc. Putting yourself in a precarious position is inevitable for women.
>>
>>38510357
i wouldnt want to be psychically abused out of a mans anger. only sexually with my consent
>>
>>38510170
If your in NYC, I can meet you as long as we sign some consent firms
I'm steril and a virgin, so I can cream pie why while choking you.
We can snuggle afterwards.
Then start again.
>>
>>38510597
im not meeting someone online while exposing my secret fetish
>>
>>38510597
>snuggle
I don't think rape works that way buddy
>>
>>38510630
Alright it's cool. Although I am very sad now, because I also share this fetish.

>>38510636
>he's never heard of snuggle rape
>>
Not OP.
I'm not a fan of the idea of rape that some girls have.
I want somebody to
>put restraints on me
>choke me
>kick me
>drug me
>fuck me until I bleed
Rape is not gentle.
I need help.
>>
>>38510170

>Fetish

Jesus, who cares? Do people no longer understand they can manipulate themselves? That their fetishes aren't set in stone? Fuck.
>>
All I want is a nice girl (female) to cuddle with, provide for, and make happy. I don't understand (or want to) why you'd lay a hand on someone that you care for.
>>
>>38510670
sorry thats just too risky
>>38510673
OP here, that sounds great but im not sure if i can tolerate the pain.
>>
>>38510170
Fembot here. I am in a similar yet opposite boat.

I want to tie up another girl and torture and rape her and scare her with a sharp knife, cut her up, stuff a table leg inside of her and cut her throat while sitting on her in my panties.

I've resigned myself to staying in the closet and being single for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1498489518652.png (405KB, 657x624px) Image search: [Google]
1498489518652.png
405KB, 657x624px
>>38510170
>mfw exgf had a rape fetish
>sometimes I would knock on her dorm door and when she opened it I would barge in
>then I'd slap her around and pull down her pants/skirt
>held her down and fucked her brains out
>often choked and pulled her hair
>one time she cried

Excellent fuck, too bad she was an actual crazy person and i had to break up with her. Hmu OP if you want to get pretend raped
>>
>>38510467
>how can i trust him? im scared he will keep going if i want to stop. a guy might take it too far if you give him that much freedom

How can anyone trust anyone at an intimate level? You just have to feel them out, probably get to know them. You aren't going to be able to do this with some one night stand guy. They also need to trust you because as easily as they could go overboard and continue when you want them to stop, you could go through with it as planned and have second thoughts and go to the police claiming you were actually raped.

I had a friend a number of years ago in a similar situation you are in. She wanted a guy to dominate her to the point of it being rape. She wanted a guy to hold her down, choke her, slap her around when she fought back until she submitted, quit fighting, and let him fuck her until he was done using her. Problem was her boyfriend at the time wouldn't do that for her, he just wasn't comfortable hurting her. For a little while I did some cyber fantasy role play stuff for her, essentially just describing what I'd do while he imagined it happening and she enjoyed that a little but obviously it isn't the same as actually physically being dominated to the point where you feel weak and helpless and see the person, who could easily choke the life out of you, using you like a sex toy.

So maybe before getting fully into it you could try a cyber (text or voice) sex version. Find a guy who will do that for you, get to know him and how he acts. If things work out you can move to the next level and make it physical, but start with just some simple stuff like light choking, slapping, or binding your wrists. Build up trust until you are comfortable letting go.
>>
>>38510740
>tfw panties soaked just by reading this
how did this start? did she tell you about the fetish and you agreed?
>>38510737
sounds very hot desu i wouldn't mind a fembot raping me too
>>
>>38510737
Let's hope you never breed
>>
>>38510170
>wat do?
Act it out in the bedroom with someone you trust.
>>
File: 1500416392940.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500416392940.gif
2MB, 245x219px
>tfw robot with rape a girl fetish
>would slap her in the face, spit, et cetera, and then after the sex watch some anime
>no girl would like that in the extreme way that i want
>you would?
Huh?
Are you being serious about your fetish?
>>
>>38510170
>tfw my gf is just clingy and wants me to be affectionate
>tfw want to rape her and degrade her
>>
>>38510861 here
I mean, if you're serious we should try it.
How old are you? Are you fat?
>>
>>38510852
I don't want to have babies ever. Pregnancy scares me. I don't even want to adopt. You are right though, I don't deserve good things.
>>
>>38510852
>insults an obvious dyke with "Let's hope you never breed"
Not the brightest, are you?
>>
>>38510836
Well she told me about it when first started dating/sexting. At first she just wanted me to be dom, annd after our first time having sex together she told me about her fetish.

Sex from then on became more rough until one day I said "I'm going to your dorm and I'm going to fuck you" and that's how it started.
>>
File: 1367052139971.jpg (49KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
1367052139971.jpg
49KB, 544x360px
>>38510904
Not him but my reading comprehension sucks too.
>>
>>38510861
i am being serious. thats not as extreme as >>38510737 but i dont really wish to meet this way. im not fat but im 18 and still a virgin.
>>
>>38510949
train up if you feel bad.
>>
>>38510938
What a normie. Why are you here?
>>
File: 1439262474936.png (2MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1439262474936.png
2MB, 1152x864px
>>38510170
>fembot
unless you're some AI running in a dingy basement do not call yourself a fembot. You are a biocunt.
>>
>>38510467
>>38510581
>>38510836
It's a lot easier when you get in a relationship. My gf is a submissive slut and she loves being choked/slapped/tied up/fucked up against the wall like I'm raping her, etc. In my case, I mentioned I liked rough sex. Turns out she did too and we just escalated it and tried out different things.

It's all just BDSM anyway, which is based on trust. Your bf wouldn't kill you, just beat you up in bed and call you a slut.
>>
You know what, fuck it. Op, I'm in colorado. I'm on r9k and you know what, just fuck it, if you're close let's set it up. Worst that happens is you send me to jail where I hang myself
>>
>>38510988
This sounds wonderful but i'm always terrified girls, especially with desirable bodies will all eventually become whores.

Having your hot busty, modest sister fall in love with you would be amazing.
>>
>>38511017
>I'm in colorado
GROSS
I'm in Colorado, get outta here.
>>
>>38511032
That's so fucking embarrassing that I posted that in an existing thread instead of starting a new one, oh man.
>>
>>38511055
Too late anon, i'm already jerking to it.
>>
>>38511043
Yeah shit sucks I guess. Are you OP though?
>>
>>38510958
How come you don't wish to meet this way, girl? Then why did you create this thread?
You've got my attention, show some respect and give me your Discord or smth
im 18
>>
>>38511118
are you the anon in colorado? im in canada and long distance relationships never work. i made this thread to discuss my fetish, i never said i wish to meet anyone
>>
>>38511118
>im 19
Misstype.
>>
>>38511145
I am the colorado anon. I was simply talking about fulfilling your desire. Anyway, Canada's too far good luck on the rape thing.
>>
File: 1500569257422.jpg (16KB, 287x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500569257422.jpg
16KB, 287x512px
>>38511145
Who said we'll have a long distance relationship? How do you presume that even before we talk a phrase out of /r9k/?
Im not even in your continent but if you're OK and virgin as you say i wouldnt mind going over your city just to have some friendly sex
>>
>>38511145
>i made this thread to discuss my fetish
Just get a BF and when you trust him and get bored of vanilla sex, tell him your fetish.

I'm sure he'll be happy to be rough with you, unless he's a total fag of course.
>>
>>38511170
im not willing to lose 18 years as a virgin over a one night stand. i want a boyfriend
>>
Do you have a specific rape scenario you imagine that always makes you cum OP?
>>
>>38511145
>i made this thread to discuss my fetish, i never said i wish to meet anyone
What did you expect, when talking about your thirst around thirsty as fuck robots?
>>
>>38511285
You won't get one being like that
>>
>>38511170
Who is this cum slut?
I must know, she is perfection.
>>
>>38511170
>Chad trying to secure fembots once again
Be gone filthy swine!
>>
File: 1500572804480-2.jpg (163KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1500572804480-2.jpg
163KB, 2048x1365px
>>38511377
Watch your mouth

>>38511420
My name isn't Chad
>>
>>38511340
being like what?
>>
>>38511494
>huhhh anons im such a slut i have rape wet dreams
>hawoo femanon i can help you with that would you like?
>no k tks
>>
>>38510170
>tfw am also a fembot with a rape fetish but in the reverse
>want to rape, beat, and force the guy I like to impregnate me
>want to kill him, bear his son and then raise our son to be like him in every way
>>
>>38511317
>weak beta virgin robot nervous around me
>i tease him and spit in his face to make him angry
>he grabs me, slaps me, and holds me down on a bed
>shoves himself deep in me
>tells me to shutup and degrades me as he thrusts inside me quickly with no remorse
>i try to pull away but he overpowers my entire body
>pulls my hair
>spits in my face
>looks me in the eyes with full blown hatred
>then forces me to give him a blowjob as he controls my head movements
>all until he busts a load in me and im pregnant with his child
>>
>>38511536
>slut
>virgin
pick one. i want a boyfriend irl ideally in my town, and since there are no canadian bots here, it wont work out.
>>
>>38510170
it's ok anon rape fets are p common
my ex and I acted it all the time, I'd choke her, slap her a bit, bite her, growl how I was taking a pathetic little girl by force and was going to rape her until she begged to be my cocksleeve, these things are normal.
>>
>>38511455
Tell me dude
Who is she
>>
Psychology Anon here, just gonna reply to the posts I think are yours then fuck off and cook dinner.

Firstly, some history. Met a girl who browsed /r9k/ like yourself, who had a similar fetish. Absolutely fucking hated the idea of having children though. But this isn't about that nor the status of my relationship with her.
I did however get her to stop coming here as /r9k/ in its current state is horrible to a woman's mind due to the sheer negativity.

Anyway.
>>38510184 is correct. This girl (and yourself, from reading posts) was abused, and the ways in which she was helped lay the ground work for her fetishes. You should do some soul searching as to why exactly this turns you on. Do you feel worthless and think you deserved to be punished? Do you enjoy pain and are a masochist (physical or mental) ? Maybe your father hit you and you tried to tell yourself he loved you, so you conflated physical violence with love, and you want that during sex because deep down it 'shows he really loves you'. There can be numerous reasons behind it, but I think you get the idea.

>>38510247
>want a virgin to dominate you
good luck. That's probably two different things you're making into a singular fantasy.

>>38510278
There's nothing -inherently- wrong with enjoying certain fetishes, as long as you understand where they're coming from, and realize that you're simply using them as a means to an end (orgasm). Presuming you don't let yourself be abused outside the bedroom, it is theoretically viable. That being said, lines are often blurry to people.

>>38510306
Taking care of them or something. But you don't want to be taken for granted or ignored, which would happen in that situation. You can't have that appropriately without them also having the gf, but to be honest I more specialize in other things so this is just a mere moment of reflection.

>>38510467
If you trust someone enough to fuck you, you should have enough trust to roleplay with them. Otherwise you shouldn't be fucking
>>
>>38511549
Wow that's hot
Can I volunteer?
>>
>>38511657
It's not something that can really be volunteered for. Whenever I like a guy my thoughts get like that towards him and I inevitably ruin everything with my escalating desire to own him fully.
>>
File: 14444459.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
14444459.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>fembot

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Answer this cunt, are you yourself a virgin or not?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38511721
I'm not but why does it matter I can be single and lonely
>>
>>38511655
>Do you feel worthless and think you deserved to be punished?
this is exactly why. i feel like i deserve this. i dont think it has to do with my father, i know he doesnt love me for what he did
>Presuming you don't let yourself be abused outside the bedroom
this is the thing, i dont want to be abused outside of the bedroom, but some men might think they can do that because of my fetish.
>>
>>38511721
op here, i am a virgin
>>
>>38511796
this is exactly what you deserve anon you deserve a real man to kidnap you and use your body
>>
>>38510247

>A man beating his own daughter.

Your dad is a scumbag.
>>
File: 14444434.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
14444434.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>38511789
>>38511812

fucking fembots can't even answer a question without being roasty reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38510899
Knew a girl like you once. I told her she would change her mind eventually. She's still young, who knows. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Having responsibility for something like that can be a terrifying prospect, so I understand.
I don't want anything more involved than a hamster, and even then i dislike cleaning their cages, so whatever. But tokophobia is a somewhat common fear / desire amongst young women. If you're the anon above it's clear you also have other issues that need to be addressed, so please do look into getting a therapist possibly, and while you're giving them the rundown toss in that tokophobia and see if you can get to the roots of that.

I'm not saying that the desire of yours will change or should change, but a decision should be made consciously rather than because of some latent trauma that happened that you suppressed.

>>38511796
>caught up reading rest of thread
>still here and now caught in possible reply chain
dinner noooooo....
(just onions mushrooms and eggs anyway, oh well)

So why do you deserve this? What have you objectively done? Punishment is to fit a specific crime, after all. (and even then rehabilitation > punishment but whatever).

I'll just project from the girl I referred to earlier and you can tell me how on the mark I am (probably not since you're different people, but this will let you in on a small insight into how people can come by these thinking patterns).

part 1/?
>>
>>38511869
why do virgins get so mad when people are robots and non virgins
>>
>>38511869
>>38511812
im sorry anon what was wrong with my post? i only answered your question!
>>
File: 144444473.jpg (11KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
144444473.jpg
11KB, 255x197px
>>38511912
>people are robots and non virgins

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>38511927
your autism is really cute honestly. i want to hug you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38511858
>tfw i can still feel his belt slapping me and the punches
>tfw memories are still vivid
>tfw this was over a decade ago
i honestly hate him
>>
File: 1111111.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>38511936

no you don't get out get out get out rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>38511796 >>38511901

You say he didn't love you, so why did he beat you? Perhaps some part of you felt that daddy knows best, and so even if he didn't love you for him to beat you must mean you deserve it somehow, otherwise that would require your young mind to know this is unfair and to dissociate the monkey see monkey do behavior that we have from what you saw / experienced. In other words, children grow up experiencing their lives as the de facto standard for 'normal'. You were beaten? You must have deserved it. So you crave it, because clearly you're the same person but why isn't anyone giving you what you deserve?

Now, that's just one unfolding. Now, to have a widely believed school of thought outside a singular person's experience projected onto you: You develop fetishes often to relive things, but in a way that you can control / reshape.
Take said abuse. You could fetishize the dominant role, in which case this thing that happened to you? No, you're the one doing it. You're the one in power now. This is you that has come to the mantle, and you're in charge. (i don't personally see that one happen to much, the more likely one is...) Or, you can fetishize the same roles. You're being beaten. So, why are you being beaten? Well, you wanted it this time, didn't you? Yes, this situation that's happening now that's so similar to back then... it's because you want it. So certainly even way back then you enjoyed it, right? It's a bit of retroactive memory working in a way. A 'lie' you tell yourself to make the abuse of the past seem more tolerable. After all, if there's nothing you can do about it, why not rewire things so that this inevitable occurrence will be pleasurable? Some kind of line of thought like "there's nothing you can do, so may as well enjoy it." but applied to the psyche.

I realize I got off onto several tangents and tried to steer myself back to the original point, I hope I was at least somewhat coherent. I don't plan posts out very well.
>>
>>38511858
a girl needs a good beating to teach her to submit to her future husband
>>
>>38511972
aww how cute. dont worry, i barely come on here. i wont come back to your board after this thread
>>
File: 14231666.jpg (5KB, 187x172px) Image search: [Google]
14231666.jpg
5KB, 187x172px
>>38512005

thank you. don't ever come back. good bye.
>>
>>38511901
>>38511990
well no as a child i did not enjoy it but i think you are on point about the dominant role part. i also feel like i deserve it because i hate myself and im very insecure
>>38512021
as you wish my dear anon. im sorry for intruding your safe space.
>>
File: 1495824024153.png (301KB, 719x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495824024153.png
301KB, 719x900px
>tfw no anime asian girl to rape
>>
File: 144444437.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
144444437.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>the thread continues

I commence thee to part for the sea.
>>
File: 1487654730560.jpg (56KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487654730560.jpg
56KB, 785x757px
>>38512181
i said after this thread not after this post.
>>
>>38511912
You can't be a non virgin and robot.
That's an oxymoron.
That's like calling the richest man on earth poor.
>>
File: 144444447.jpg (199KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
144444447.jpg
199KB, 785x757px
>>38512208

>nice try roasty

meme war with a vet. You fell for my trap.
>>
File: 1493937509517.png (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493937509517.png
20KB, 420x420px
>>38512228
>annoyed by me
>continues to reply
>refuses to hide thread
oh anon.
>>
File: 1444444453.png (252KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444444453.png
252KB, 685x960px
>>38512270

>so it comes down do this

Oth hay, on this day
We are weary!
The roasties, they come
For Chad
We must make them scurry!
>>
File: 1498480120001.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1498480120001.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>38512300
>chad
i literally said i want a robot
>>
File: 14444471.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
14444471.png
61KB, 1354x889px
>>38512343

Gossaay! She assumes,
that rohoboots read texts
made by a womb
Gossay! Howith
we will move it
from our tombs!
>>
File: 1499327418706.jpg (34KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499327418706.jpg
34KB, 785x757px
>>38512429
your autism is adorable but this meme war shall be my victory
>>
File: 144444431.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
144444431.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>38512511

Well then
It is settled!
The bump limit
Will be our weapon!
The evil females
Will get the whipping!
And the beta orbiters
Will stop their clinging!
>>
>>38510170
Original orangutan has saged this post
>>
>>38512599

Fight with us brother! [email protected]
>>
File: 1495721280624.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1495721280624.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>>38512592
Anon will lose this war
He keeps fighting for more
But his dignity is already torn
>>
File: 144444460.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
144444460.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>>38512666

Reehee
the roasty
got threehee
and she has stolen
a rare peepee!
>>
>>38510170
Hello i have a ryona fetish
are you in cali ;^))
>>
File: 1493361816594.jpg (42KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493361816594.jpg
42KB, 250x238px
>>38512694
Stolen?
What tush tush doth thee speaketh of?
For the rare peepee is not yours
These accusations you make
Will cause other wars
>>
File: 144444401.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
144444401.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>38512809

Look what you've done!
All these redditors,
YOU'VE brung!
Now this thread,
is back on page one!
>>
File: 1491807943407.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491807943407.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>38512872
These redditors were already here
Why can't you understand this, my dear?
It's now on page four
Shed no more tears
The demise is almost here
>>
File: 1444444476.jpg (29KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1444444476.jpg
29KB, 295x418px
>>38512965

You roast! After you post
It jumps to page one!
It is only undone,
Once I sage post
Yet another onnnnnnne
>>
File: 1498763995908.jpg (42KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1498763995908.jpg
42KB, 446x373px
>>38513082
It goes on page one
When you post as well
Responsibility you shall take
Or else your life will be at stake
>>
File: 1444444457.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444444457.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
>>38513142

Threaten me!
ThrEaten me!
Why won't you take
an orbiter, and leave!
>>
File: 1488528942152.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1488528942152.png
323KB, 584x717px
>>38513197
I'm not here to pick up orbiters
You fool
You don't make the rules
Until I see a sticky
You cannot make me flee
Thus continue to reeeeee
>>
>>38510170
id be ok with beating you up during sex as long as you also beat me up, then i wouldnt feel guilty about it
>>
File: 1385705011083.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1385705011083.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>OP was abused, her replies in-thread heavily imply it's the original source of her fetish
>Realize I had abusive mom, and now I have a huge femdom fetish
>Everybody in this position likely knows about this same connection, yet cannot suppress the fetish

I FUCKING HATE OUR SPECIES
>>
File: choice.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
choice.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Why hasn't anyone asked for tits yet? What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>38513290
>tfw can't find the causation for my extreme fetish even with this knowledge
>>
File: 14444446.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
14444446.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>38513269

ReeReeReeRee
You think you're edgy,
But really you're just a Wendy
I know all you want
Are my tendiesss
>>
>she has rape fantasy
>give her a wristband she is to wear when she wants to be taken
>she ends up wearing it all day
>shove her against a wall or table and take her whenever my dick is twitching
>dick get twitchy more often just by seeing her wear the band all the time

It can be a damn sweet setup when you do it right and have some trust in the other.
>>
File: 1487896175678.jpg (129KB, 1136x787px) Image search: [Google]
1487896175678.jpg
129KB, 1136x787px
>>38513353
Y-you caught me
Please share thy tendies with me
And I will finally flee
You will no longer have a reason to reeee
And everyone will be happee
>>
>>38513381
We need more fembots with rape fantasies.
>>
File: 14444421.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
14444421.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>>38513384

You liaaaaar!
I know your plan
Because every female
Is a wombman!
I would kill myselth
before trusting a wooman
>>
File: 1488327696111.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488327696111.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>38513476
One tendie won't hurt
Don't be such a jerk
You either give in
Or I stay and win
>>
tfw you will never save a girl from all this self hatred
>>
>>38513381
>>give her a wristband she is to wear when she wants to be taken
Thanks, anon. Sounds like something I can implement.
>>
File: 144444465.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
144444465.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>38513526

Brethren, brethren,
What to do?
Sacrifice a tend to an evil roast?
Or will she demand quite a few!
Do you think she will take my life toohooo?
>>
File: 0f15554ff30412e081ea84ef6807be0d.jpg (419KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
0f15554ff30412e081ea84ef6807be0d.jpg
419KB, 1280x1792px
>>38510170
>tfw robot with rape fetish
>want a fembot to rape and humiliate me
and wat do i do?
>>
File: 1493147459152.jpg (30KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1493147459152.jpg
30KB, 612x491px
>>38510170
>>38510184
>>38510184
>tfw gf is very submissive and likes being held down raped and choked
>she has a super nice dad who would never hurt her
???
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.