[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 y/o general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: 25.png (159KB, 239x251px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
159KB, 239x251px
who /25/ here?
>>
>>38509465
I'm 25. I'm day dreaming about my crushing messaging me and thinking about how pathetic I would sound if she did.
>>
>>38509809
where did you find this crush?
>>
>>38509886
High school. It's been going for 10 years now. She has me blocked.
>>
>>38509465
nigga i was 25 yesterday, today im 28. time flies by.
>>
>>38509465
29 y/o nojob live at home loser reporting in
>>
25. I'm scared of the future.
>>
File: 1500538290691.jpg (32KB, 322x348px) Image search: [Google]
1500538290691.jpg
32KB, 322x348px
>>38509465
25 yo wageslave here, haven't had sex in 2 years, about to be 26 in October, thinking about ending it all.
>>
I 25 here.

Man I was so devastated when I turned 25. I just felt so defeated that my life isn't what I thought at 15 it would be at 25.

Then a friend made fun of me and said how stupid I was for giving up, and now I'm feeling a lot better.

Doing my CCNA study, OSCP, hopefully see if work will pay for Storage +, im losing weight by jumping on the "INE" diet, getting my finances in order slowly.

Will go and buy myself dual 24 inch monitors as a present. I've been running off a single 22 for years now..
>>
>>38509465
Me, just got there a month ago.

I just dropped out of uni and have no solid prospect for the future, also it's been 7 years since I've had sex
>>
>>38510058
>boohoo I'm not a virgin anymore
>>
>>38509465
I just turned 25 2 days ago. Been pretty depressed lately, nothing makes me happy anymore. Is this what the it feels like forever now?
>>
>>38511152
do you want to kill yourself?
If not you still have a ways to go
>>
>>38509997

I'll be 28 in 2 weeks. I feel like the true old folks around here should be 35+ these days. 4chan has been around for a while.
>>
>>38511172
I want to kill myself but I'm taking care of an 88 year old lady with terminal cancer who speaks no english. I also feel too guilty about what it would do to my family if I do kill myself I'm my fathers only living blood relative so if I became an hero he probably would too.
>>
>>38509465
>25 years old
>dropped out of school at 16
>never had a job in my life
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>never leave the house
>live at home with my elderly parents
>no hobbies or interests
>spend all my day watching shitty youtube videos and shitposting

I'm too pussy to kill myself. Please, if there is a god out there just end my suffering.
>>
I'm 30

Living the dream
>>
>>38512427
You a wizard? Can you do small cantrips yet?
>>
File: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (16KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg
16KB, 363x391px
>>38511243
"do it yourself, faggot"
-Jesus
>>
>>38509946
>She has me blocked.
What did you do?
>>
File: 1499134836922.gif (133KB, 275x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499134836922.gif
133KB, 275x225px
>best friend went on dates with the girl I was into
>I left the apartment in the middle of the night and drank at a nearby bar til last call because I was feeling really upset about it
>he figured out I was upset about something but he literally had no idea I had feelings for her
>when I said that I almost asked her out myself, he seemed taken aback

Guess he at least didn't intentionally fuck with me. Still feeling shitty about it though

But
>Got first tattoo ever today and I really like it
>Tomorrow is Friday
>One of his female friends who is cool said she wants to hook me up with someone (no one specific, she just wants to find me someone)
>Might get some more nice clothes soon or a nice pair of sunglasses
>Feeling better in general

Two days ago I felt nearly suicidal about him dating her, today I almost don't care and am feeling a little up about things. Weird.
>>
>>38513305
Are u a lard assed faggot?
>>
File: 1485159990952.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485159990952.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
i am pretty much the ultimate failed normie got a useless degree. going back to school for Physican Assistant. have nice gf.

not a day goes by where I don't feel like a failure :(
>>
>>38513332
What? I don't even know what that question is. I'm like 20 lbs overweight if that's what you're asking, I'm not fat
>>
File: 1491109858967.gif (43KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491109858967.gif
43KB, 160x180px
>>38509465
>drinking
>watching Infowars
>birthday is this weekend
>will probably end up driving to the middle of nowhere on the coast and getting drunk before passing out in the back of my Autismobile
>>
>25
>hadn't physically been to college in 2 years but I'm still on their list
>should graduate this year if all goes well
>take masters as well because
>have no idea what to do with my life outside of this and have no job experience anyway
>scared about everything going wrong for me
>constantly worried about every single detail that may go wrong and prevent me graduating
>lost most friends in the last 2 years and feel really alone
>sometimes feel like I'm developing mental disorders
>feel shitty every time I got nothing to do now, it's like I'm useless
>feel shitty about psychological torment that is the modern era
>feel shitty about not being addicted to stuff anymore

I have dreams and aspirations, but I constantly feel something will go wrong and I'll sabotage myself,
thus remaining in my current state of doing nothing
>>
>>38513885
College can be hard for robits, t. college robit dropout.
Do what you feel is right for you! Remember college is temporary, but you need a job after you graduate! Many fuck up because they don't pay attention at all to the commercial field, and with their diploma in hand are turned away because muh no experience.

Take internships that feel like a joke, if you can. If you can't, find something as relevant as you can to your intended career path.

Also - be realistic! Don't apply solely to some autismo-dream job, I see that a lot too. College grads who refuse to accept anything but their Dream Job, and so they've been unemployed for a year or more after graduation because they don't understand that they have to start at the bottom in some situations.
>>
>>38509465
27, unlikeable neet, my current life can be narrowed down to couple of activites repeated day by day, so it's quite boring.
>>
>>38514075
Thanks bro, I'll most definitely try to use the remaining college years to seek out opportunities. I only stopped going because I felt there were none, but during the course of last two years I've realized there's far more opportunity in college than in sitting at home, doing nothing.
>>
27 here.
Once I turned 19 the years started blending together. I lost track of huge blocks of time, I get years mixed up constantly.
When someone asks me my age there's a 75% chance I'll get it wrong. I don't feel my age anymore, it feels like I should still be 21 at most and only because I can buy beer.
Last year I reached the age my parents were when they got married.
Here I sit never had a gf, still fucking around outisde of anything resembling a career, and I'm as old as someone who got married and started a life with someone.
Too old to live too young to die.
>>
File: carry me arizona.jpg (263KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
carry me arizona.jpg
263KB, 1280x512px
>>38514204
>When someone asks me my age there's a 75% chance I'll get it wrong
Oh shit, I know how that is. It takes me months after my birthday to get the new number into my head, generally I'm more than halfway to the next birthday before [age] become automatic and not something I have to think about.
>tfw to intelligent for calendar years
>>
>>38509465
29 here
NEET and probably soon officially recognized as a disabled adult because of my generalized anxiety disorder
>>
>>38509465
im 24, NEET since 16, but they havent paid me my neetbux this month i think god way want to end my existense
>>
>>38513171
go crazy
>>
File: 1493356204324.jpg (152KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493356204324.jpg
152KB, 394x500px
25 in August, I just noticed that I'm losing too much hairs lately
>>
27 in a month

i want out

i wish i would just fall asleep and never wake up again, live is a cruel joke. what is the point? you're going to die either way
>>
File: jaded feel frog.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
jaded feel frog.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>38514204
>Once I turned 19 the years started blending together. I lost track of huge blocks of time, I get years mixed up constantly.
tell me about it.
your 20s are supposed to be the best time of your life and here i am, missing out on practically everything. i'm kind of glad i don't remember all that wasted time
>>
>>38509465
Just turned 25 a week or so ago. Virgin, fat, rotting teeth. Trying to slowly unfuck myself but if I'm not hopeless and suicidal now I'm just fucking angry all the time and the older I get the harder it seems and less worth to even try.
>>
File: annoyed mike.jpg (20KB, 427x367px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed mike.jpg
20KB, 427x367px
why haven't you killed yourself yet you dullard
>>
Sup '92s? Just graduated from university and having a 2nd round job interview soon. Pretty non existant social life (although probably better than some of you here since I actually bathe) , because of how lazy I am to try.

I just feel so lazy to do things, you know? I just want to chill with YouTube and so some reading/GW2/starbound all day everyday. And binge on food so I can be a full fledged lazy fat fuck, of course.

Sure, hanging out with friends is nice, trying to talk to girls too (maybe), but being lazy just feels SO MUCH BETTER. My friends are nice too, some of them are concerned that I'm single whenever we meet (not often, they busy now). I feel like I'm letting them down somehow.

The only reason I haven't an hero or become a robot yet is because I've got a really good family, and I'll be upsetting them. Not to mention the 25 years of cash and effort and love they've done spent on me.

For those of you who are always complaining about being a lossless virgin, just buy a prostitute and get it over with, man. Personally I've still never done it but I'm really afraid of stds, so no thank you. Just make sure you clean up yourself before the deed; stop being pigs, guys.
>>
>>38510067
good for you.

when somebody told me how stupid i was for giving up it just made me feel even worse.
>>
>>38517617
fuck you
oreg
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.