[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >Grow up in liberal circle jerk known as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>be me
>18
>Grow up in liberal circle jerk known as Denver
>Going to NYU next year
>I'm good looking and /fit/
>blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic, tall
>basically a chad
>still a social retard
>Get email inviting me to go to some retarded Denver meet and greet for people going to the Uni
>Don't want to go
>Get a letter in the mail inviting me to go
>Father shows me the letter
>"Hey son! This would be a good chance for you to meet people!"
>silence
>"You should really go to it, get some friends to travel Uni with later."
>Trying to think of an excuse without being pathetic
>"It's okay it's not necessary."
>"Do you have plans over it?"
>I know I'm trapped. I agree to go.

>Drive fucking way out to Greenwood Village
>Didn't know what to wear so I wear a suit and tie thinking it was formal
>As I pull up I see a girl walk in in a sundress and a guy wearing jeans and a plaid shirt
>shit.
>tfw live in casual liberal hellhole all my life and make the mistake of dressing up

>Get out of car but immediately start feeling akward
>become hyper-aware of how I'm walking and the fact that my butt is moving as I move my legs
>try to walk more normally but end up walking like I need to shit
>somebody walking down sidewalk coming my direction
>start freaking out about my walk
>stop walking pull out my phone
>"HAHAH yeah Ricky! I'm at this college thing! WHoops my shoe hahaha okay talk to you later!"
>drop my phone next to my shoe
>untie my shoe then tie it
>pick my phone up and put it in my pocket
>FML. What the fuck am I doing?

>The guy stares at me
>"You need some help, buddy?"
>"No, sir! My name is anon and I'll be here."
>stares
>"Be where"
>"Uhhhh NYU"
>"Nice" he walks into the house

>I enter the house
>everybody stares because of how I'm dressed

MFW
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

please continue
>>
>>38509047
Just a tip, don't go to college as a beta bitch boy
you are not going to have fun
you are not going to make friends
you probably won't even learn anything
join the military or do some shit that will get your confidence up, normal-fags detest betas and your life will be miserable
>>
File: 1494203538344.png (770KB, 637x630px) Image search: [Google]
1494203538344.png
770KB, 637x630px
I was in a similar situation last year. I hate these pre college meet ups. My dad made me go to two, one in New York and one in New Jersey. In New York, I tried to be friendly to other first yewrs and start up conversations, but then I was ousted to the edge of the conversation when one girl wanted to talk about local high school sports, wild parties, and people they both knew. I was there for a fucking hour and a half, and there was no one else that was available to talk to. My dad then made me go the New Jersey one about a month later, and lo and behold, the same bitch is there. Doesn't even say hi to me. Same exact thing happens when I am pushed to the back of the conversation. Go the fuck up people. You aren't in high school anymore. Why don't you break out of your shell and meet new people at a place that you are going to for the next four year. Fucking flat chested bitch. Funny thing is that she dropped all her science courses after she found out how much work was involved. Never saw her after that. Maybe she dropped out of the college.
>>
>>38509047
"I have to go to an event later"
that's all you had to say

also

don't use that picture
don't use this board
don't use this site
get the fuck out you CHAD
>>
File: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (39KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_My_Sides!.jpg
39KB, 600x603px
>>38509047
Holy shit i didn t even knew that level of autism was possible
>>
Don't worry, if you're even slightly attractive normie bitches will literally do anything to get a chance to suck your cock. All you have to do is literally exist and you get auto-invited to all the parties and events. College is fucking ez mode for good looking people
>>
>>38509047
Kill yourself whiteboi, imma bust a nut in your tight faggot white ass
>>
I would have added more but I went upstairs (party was downstairs) and hid in the bathroom for an hour then snuck back down and left.
>>
>>38510373
How are you so awkward if you're "good-looking" and "fit". I have alcoholism to explain it, what's your excuse
>>
>>38510420
>what's your excuse

He's exaggerating his looks
>>
>>38510420
no idea. Once I am comfortable I am normal but if I know nobody or something I am crazy. Once I was at a party and this girl was flirting with me. I started sweating really bad. So I said "Do you smell anything" and she said "No." and I said "HAHA okay because I am sweating a lot. I didn't mean to sweat but sometimes I just sweat" she then found an exit point and left me.

Thing is, if I knew here or something I'd be normal. I'm almost Chad when I get to know people. The problem is it's difficult for me to meet people without fucking it up.
>>
>>38510462
jesus except for the tall part and the liberal school/city you sound a lot like me. I resorted to drinking in college to help. It definitely did, but now its a crutch. Don't be like me
>>
>>38510462
kek you sound like me before I tried going to college. Here's a tip:
>>38509604
This guy is right. Unless you want to be a doctor or lawyer, don't fuck with college. Go to trade school, go in the military, work your way up through a shitty job, whatever.

If you fail at making friends past the first semester, you will turn into an actual robot. I speak from experience.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.