[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i r from future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1465173775567.jpg (56KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1465173775567.jpg
56KB, 724x717px
i r from future
>>
>>38508742
Oh boy, nigga had a stroke and died didn't he?
Never do crazy suction shit like that it causes blood clots, specially from neck upwards.
>>
>>38508976
Can you explain what the fuck is going on in this picture I'm so confused my head is hurt
>>
>>38509014
those are suction cups. Some were under to much pressure so his head ripped open and so them are just full of blood.
>>
>>38509014
>>38508930
this is called black culture, stop being racist and take your gentrification elsewhere
>>
>>38509014
Chink meme called cupping.
They think applying a ton of suction to spots in your body will cleanse you from bad stuff.

All it does is fuck up with you but you know how chinks are all animals and if 4000 of them die in a day from this it doesn't change their population or anything so they just let it happen.
>>
haha I've heard of athletes doing this I didn't know blood came out, unless that's not supposed to happen. looks crazy haha
>>
File: h.jpg (364KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
364KB, 1600x1067px
>>38509014
I come from a world you will never understand.
>>
>>38509074
Nigga, that shit is literally stroke and pulmonary edema central.
>>
>>38509014

basically this >>38509050

it's pretty much a fringey weirdo thing but it had a brief moment in the spotlight when michael phelps apparently did it and everybody saw the weird marks on him at the last olympics
>>
>>38508742
why? what is this?
>>
>>38508976

So long as he has a skull I don't see how this would cause a stroke.

>>38509014

Cupping. You heat up the glass cup, place it over the skin, and it "detoxifies" the blood as it cools. Except it doesn't because that's an idea from China at around the same time the West was drilling holes in peoples heads to get the demons out of there.

It does look pretty metal doing it to you head like that though.

>>38509050

>4000 of them die in a day

Source? I never knew it was dangerous.
>>
>>38508930
>WHAT THE ORIGIGAMI FUCK IS THAT!!?

Go back to Ieddit
>>
File: blood-clot-in-leg-pictures.png (816KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
blood-clot-in-leg-pictures.png
816KB, 1024x730px
>>38509522
Blood cloth.
Your blood circulate through your body.

Remember the case of a teenage girl that sucked her chad bf neck and he died from a stroke?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1685941/teen-dies-of-stroke-after-love-bite-from-his-girlfriend-causes-blood-clot-to-the-brain/

Cupping is like this on steroids. You can get mean blood clots.
>>
>>38509630

Oh... of course. Fuck me, and people think this is legit medical practice. At least you don't use butcher's knives when you get acupuncture done.

Also I remembered I once cupped my own chin by sucking a glass onto my chin. It stayed bright red for the next two days.
>>
>>38509041
>black culture

it's a chink technique dumbfuck
>>
>>38509630
also not moving your legs for a long time could cause blood clots, so better jump around neeties :^)
>>
>>38509630
Love bites causing a clot that travels to the brain is so incredibly unlikely and far-fetched it makes me think that the article is legitimately fake. Anyways cupping is fucking stupid, people who practice is deserve to die.
>>
>>38510990
That's nearly impossible to do. You need to be completely stationary, no shifting at all. There would be millions of casualties every day from people watching TV if it wasn't.
>>
T-this is the thing that cowgirls use in the boobs for hentai!!!
>>
>>38509630
>Blood cloth.
this isn't world of warcraft you mong
>>
>>38508742
>pepparonis for da cheese head
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.