[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This little aids gremlin walks up to you and tells you >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: lact.jpg (82KB, 973x667px) Image search: [Google]
lact.jpg
82KB, 973x667px
This little aids gremlin walks up to you and tells you

>"I was born this way"

How do you respond /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
>>
>>38508636
fuck off back to /pol/ you underaged faggot
>>
When did this board become /b/?

The quality of this shit hole has really gone down the gutter as of late...
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-07-21T01_35_49Z.jpg (161KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-07-21T01_35_49Z.jpg
161KB, 657x527px
Make the people sick, feminize the men; rear their youth in decadence so when you subject them to true, totalitarian oppression they'll be too weak to resist it.
>>
>>38508679
kek a robot who thinks other boards have young fags r9k is moslty kids now guess you missed the poll
>>
>>38508863
it started after gamergate it slowy started gettng worse lgbt fags making there tumblr tier shit threads
>>38508636
i say i was born this way and fuck him to death
>>
>>38508636
>you were born with HIV?
>>
I wouldn't say anything rude to the kid but I'd give the parent a look of disgust and disappointment
>>
>>38508636
id laugh my ass off Tbh senpai
the voice is just hilarious and they girl(male) looks just retarded
>>
>>38508636
fuck him right in his little boipucci
>>
File: 1497120440226.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497120440226.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>38508863
>moot sets up /r9k/ to be an experiment
>Ends up becoming nothing but greentext stories
>Gets deleted, returns a few years later
>Board attracts lonely virgins who do nothing but post about >tfw no gf
>/r9k/ grows a culture of being depressed and lonely and wanting a gf but not getting one because of said loneliness and depression
>/r9k/ ends up gaining notoriety for this and people start to make fun of it for how pathetic its posters are
>moot finally disables the robot one day because it "hasn't been original for years"
>Every other board floods /r9k/ to shitpost it to death
>/r9k/ becomes an actual shithole with no original discussion
>At this point /r9k/'s virgins grow angry and begin to resent the world even more for ruining their safe space
>Robots create shit like Poo Poo Pee Pee, Beta Uprising, and Women Hate threads in the hopes that it'll scare off "normalfags"
>This in turn attracts redditors, who role-play as what they believe the average /r9k/ poster to be based on the aforementioned memes
>Now no one can tell who is and isn't being ironic, everyone on /r9k/ is now an ironic shitposter trying to fit in or posting stupid shit to try and rile up other ironic shitposters
>Hiro buys 4chan and reinstates the robot
>Literally nothing changes because every other board has begun using /r9k/ as its dumping ground for years now, the only difference is you have to once again add oregano or blox or some other stupid shit to your post to make it go through
>As of right now (2017) even the tranny, /pol/ and blacked spammers have taken to shitting up /r9k/ because why not, everyone else is doing it
>/r9k/ will most likely be /b/ 2.0 for a few more years until people grow tired of spamming this board and fuck off to other parts of 4chan, at which point it'll be so dead that only the most resilient and autistic of shitposters stay here; that or Hiro deletes it in an act of mercy one day
>>
>>38508636
You were born this way, and this way you shall die
*Unsheathes katana
*slice through xer with one fatal swing
Heh, too easy
>>
>>38508636
He's not trans you stupid fuck. He's doing drag cause it's fun and he likes to dance. His name is literally leaking boobs. He's literally every little 7 year old with potty jokes ever
>>
You can tell the cuck dad wants to blast his boypussy.
>>
>>38508636
Seriously, the bald dad wants to fuck that kid so bad. Disgusting, the way he looks at him.
>>
I'm a virgin. I was born that way.
>>
File: Happy-Employee-620x480.jpg (47KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Employee-620x480.jpg
47KB, 620x480px
>>38508636
I would be like yooo little nigga, here the deal homie you know the only purpose of any living thing is to pass on its DNA via sexual reproduction, so why you gonna sterilize yourself with cross-sex hormone treatments and possibly even genitalia altering surgery my young dude? And listen homie even if you're like nah I ain't about that I just wanna dress pretty in girl's clothes and makeup I'm like son, listen as a male if you want to reproduce you can't be doing that shit, see females have all the reproductive value because they're the ones with the more valuable piece, that's the womb and eggs son, so that means females are the selectors, they're the ones who control sexual selection my main dude so it's your position to prove you're worthy of access to their womb, and you think any female is gonna select you lookin like that boi? Nah son, you gotta play by their rules little dude you can't just dress how all you want man. So be a little dude and man up boi join the army or something shit son. Buzzcut that nappy little head and start lifting ya heard
>>
File: 1200px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (270KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg
270KB, 1200x629px
>>38508636
>mfw

organos
>>
>>38510795
This is a feel I don't wanna feel
>>
>>38508679
4chan is pol. Get off our site prog.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-21-01-12-42.png (442KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-21-01-12-42.png
442KB, 720x1280px
>>38508679
Eat a dick you cancer in society's ass
>>
>>38509821
Who will the totalitarian be thothe chinese
>>
>>38508636
up until 15-18 i don't consider a kid to have any self awareness or personal motivations, so i would react by talking shit about his parents or teachers.
>>
The future is bright bros. Boypucci is becoming more and more availible by the day and it is prime. You can't tell me as a straight man you would not pound that boybutt into smithereens.
>>
>>38509821
is this truly (((their))) plan?
>>
File: IMG_5531.jpg (61KB, 308x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5531.jpg
61KB, 308x340px
>>38513133
The wealthy and well-bred. Monarchs, bankers, powerful secret societies, the papacy, etc. Like a snake coiling tighter and tighter around it's prey with every breath it's prey takes so too will totalitarianism wrap itself tighter and tighter around our society the more decadent it becomes.

I don't care.
>>
>>38513206
*I don't care though. Not my problem.
>>
Silently feel bad for him. Nothing else, he's not my kid why would I care?
>>
>>38508636
"Faggot."

Walk away.
>>
>>38513187
Yeah, except it involves a lot of race-mixing. Although, that might just be temporary depending on what groups win out in the battle for global dominance. There are Nazis splinter groups who want a white future but need race-mixing to realize their modernist totalitarianism and there are Jews who want a race-mixed population forever because of their religion.
>>
>>38513378
*Nazi
*their Protocols of Zion memes
>>
'She's is so damn cute, if I had permission I'd just hug and hold and possibly kiss him.
>>
>>38508636
Good for you, follow your dreams!

(bullying a child is despicable behaviour. This is a parent issue not the childs fault.)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.