[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to commit suicide. I work 8 hours. (8) Sleep 8 hours.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

About to commit suicide.

I work 8 hours. (8)
Sleep 8 hours. (16)
1 hour break [unpaid] (17)
1 hour commute to work [unpaid] (18)
1 hour commute from work [unpaid] (19)
1 hour 30 minutes of unpaid preparation for work. (20.5)
I come to work 30 minutes early so the shitty commute doesn't make me late. [unpaid] (21)
20 minute conversation after work off-the-clock.
When i get home I have to shower/laundry/clean/eat.

I literally have less than 2 hours to myself, and I spend them trying to calm down from the stress and crying about how I have to get ready for work tomorrow.

Please help me, I rarely have time to even post a thread like this. I want to escape this cycle PLEASE
>>
File: 1497401982981.jpg (94KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1497401982981.jpg
94KB, 409x409px
>tfw NEET for the summer

this is god tier eat when you want , play when you want and most important SLEEP when you want.

Nothing like eating chicken nuggies after nice long rest
>>
It's literally hell. The worst part is that this system only exists to keep you busy so you don't overthrow the system.

IF you're going to an hero, at least do it in a spectacular political way, maybe by blowing up the white house or something.
>>
>>38507849
>1 hour commute
you fucked up senpai
>>
>>38507849
Just quit. It's way easier than an-heroing, especially on your schedule.
>>
>>38507849
Not even that bad desu. Mine is slightly worse. Killer for you is the hour commute, if you cut that in half your day is basically the same as everyone else's you baby.
>>
>>38507849
Nice you have it mapped out at least.

Hmm well you could try saving money so you could leave the job and enjoy NEET-dom earlier. Also you could save time by having stuff already prepared for the next day, leaving a bit later etc.

Quit and try a different job maybe? Dunno about your circumstance but it would be better possibly. Hope things go well for you anon
>>
Find a job somewhere else. It's not hard. In this day and age, the only way to have a bad job is to be dumb beyond belief.
>>
>>38507849
find somewhere closer :D
>>
instead of taking the easy way out quit your shitty work and find something that you like to do. if you're interested enough it won't feel like a job. that's not a meme.
>>
You fucking pussy I do all that and go to school. You think you're cracking up and tired? Get on my fucking level. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in three years.
>>
>>38508160
How can anyone live like this
>>
>>38508854
They're delaying gratification. Years of protestant indoctrination has brainwashed them into believing they will be rewarded later in heaven
>>
Search for another job or apply for a vacation.
Or, as you said, kys.
>>
>>38508160
There's no pride in being cattle.

>>38507849
What kind of job do you have? Find one where you """work""" 8 hours but actually don't do jack shit.
>>
>>38507849
I don't want you to die but I don't have anything I could say to help you

>>38508160
Go make your own thread faggot
>>
>>38507849
Quit and NEET until you run out of money, then kill yourself.
>>
>>38507849
get a job where you can shitpost on /r9k/ all day
security (not a public place)
night shift hotel
etc
or maybe you'll find the army to be fun. boys only, few Chads
>>
Hang on and try to save enough money to support your self long enough to get a better job
>>
>>38507849

>Get home, clean up dumb shit family left lying around (0.25 )
>Have supper (0.5)
>Browse internets, play games, anime, fap (3)
>Go to sleep for however the fuck long I can (11)
>50 minutes getting ready for work (11.5)
>Commute by bus to reach work 30 mins early (13.5)
>8 hours work (22)
>2 hour commute home (24)
>Repeat

Considering that I have no rent or taxes to pay, still worth it.
>>
File: yay.jpg (199KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
199KB, 427x600px
>>38508947

There are jobs where the hours just fly by. Plus it depends on the time of day. Evenings pass real quick for me, mornings are awful.
>>
>>38508160
>look at me i have it worst than you

There are kids starving in Africa you moron :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.