[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 209x242px
>Belong to uber mormon family
>Have aspergers syndrome so I'm more intelligent with the trade off of no social skills.
>Stop believing in God cause my whole life I was taught mormonism was the only true religion then in a matter of weeks watch some shows and documentaries on how my religion is a lie.
>confront parents
>MomFirst.exe
>Supportive
>dad next
>oh shit He is yelling
>Am told I have to go to EFY, mormon re-education camp
I'm scared. What do.
>>
>>38507020
Just pretend that you have accepted Mormonism. Seriously Mormonism is the easiest path to happiness in life... you will find a qt virgin easily and make white kids. You don't have to believe it just pretend that you do.
>>
Go cry to r/atheism, normie.
>>
>>38507061
t. mormon
>>
>>38507085
Not mormon, atheist actually
>>
Secondly my dad will only help me in college if I go to BYU but I hate the mormon climate. I don't even like church.
>>
Dont go, its not like your mormon parents are going to kick you out.
>>
>>38507020
God exists. It's also a lot easier to be social in a well-established context than striking it out alone. It's natural for strong men to have doubts, but I guarantee that if you try turning this part of yourself off, you will have problems later.
Who cares how the LDS church came about. Just know that you are where you are for a reason. Stay in the church, Anon.
>>
>>38507174
I see all religions get it wrong and is generally bad for society.
>>
>>38507244
I think it's more like "church is run by old people, and if you stick it out long enough, you get to decide what to teach people yourself"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.