[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugenia Cooney

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 9606253.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9606253.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
<--- Why the fuck does this anorexic attention whore have half the internet pandering to her and being all caring and concerned 'n' shit? Like, thousands of people have eating disorders, mental illnesses, health problems, etc....what the fuck makes her so special?

Not a lot pisses me off but this does. I just hate how she's feeding sweetly on all the attention she gets whilst millions of other people get kicked to the fucking curb.
>>
>>38506310
Post the video of her vagina slip. No one cares about that other stuff
>>
>>38506310
Please don't talk about my gf like that

Thank you
>>
How does an emaciated skeleton have such long healthy hair?
>>
Because she doesn't realize she has a problem. She avoids to give clear answers how she feels about her weight. And she's pretty known on youtube so people easily find out about her existence and are able to reach her by commenting on her videos. People can't stand watching her post vids all the time still not realizing what's wrong with her.
>>
File: Eugenia.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eugenia.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38506353
>>38506310

>ywn have a skelly gf
why live
>>
>>38507200
isnt she underaged?
>>
>>38507200

MODS!
HE'S POSTING CP!
>>
has she admitted to having a problem yet?
if she can't see that she's so skinny she looks like she could die at any moment, then she's way fucked in the head.
i think the only thing that would have an impact is if she lost all her subs and stopped getting views.
her videos are dumb AF anyway, what does anyone see in that shit. i watched part of a couple videos to gawk at the miracle that this living skelly is alive.
>>
>>38506310
Didn t the emo trend die like ten years ago ? How didn t she slit her wrists up already.
>>
>>38507233
>>38507251

she's 22 thanks
>>
>>38507296
source for that claim pls
>>
File: Anorexia-youtube-ban-701611[1].jpg (71KB, 590x593px) Image search: [Google]
Anorexia-youtube-ban-701611[1].jpg
71KB, 590x593px
Because she's hot.
>>
She's so sweet I want to marry her
>>
>>38507296
>>38507308

im fucking waiting for that source nigga
>>
>>38506310
I would love to break this cute little stick.
>>
Because she a train wreck and unique freak.

If it was some 30 year old average looking dude in a polo shirt no one would give a shit. Duh
>>
>>38506310
I met her in person once. she is genuinely such a sweet person. when i walked up to her to take a pic with her she immediately complimented me on my outfit and was just being extremely friendly towards me. such a nice gal
>>
>>38507543
what is google
fagot kys
>>
>>38506310
It blows my mind that people consider this bony, make-up caked ghoul attractive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.