[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up tomorrow and find out you've inherited $20 million

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 29

File: 110558-Amazing-Mansion-Pool.jpg (216KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
110558-Amazing-Mansion-Pool.jpg
216KB, 800x534px
You wake up tomorrow and find out you've inherited $20 million form a distant relative you never knew existed.

Tell me, anons, how do you spend the next 10-20 years?

Do you purchase mansions around the globe, luxury cars, clothes, accessories, and live extravagantly?

Or do you just buy an apartment and upgrade your computer?

Let's hear your fantasy life.
>>
>>38505824
Live reasonably within my means for my lifetime, don't tell anybody about it, and donate the leftover money to charity through a will
>>
>>38505824
Find a nice house in a safe, quiet neighbourhood and become a hermit
>>
Invest it all in Bitbeans immediately
>>
>>38505824
buy a really expensive gun and kill myself asap
>>
>>38505824
I become an inspirational Instagram poster. Do nothing but post my life of luxury and get paid to promote others on my account.
>>
>buy a small house in the suburbs and dump all my shit there
>buy a backpack
>travel the world for the next year
>come back to house
>see friends/family and rest
>do it again
>>
I'd probably invest most of it and spend my time circumnavigating the globe by sail, stopping to visit places along the way.
>>
>>38505938
You already have enough to live comfortable. You have half a million a year for the next 40 years, why do you need to sell ads?
>>
>>38505824
>Continue with degree because I need to be a doctor for self actualisation
>Buy a big house 'n' shit
>Total will cost no more than $5mil though
>Set aside $3mil as safety net for bankrupcy or something
>Use remaining $12mil to actively travel to impoverished areas and help with development because I don't trust charities to do it
>Continue to practice as a doctor throughout this
>Die at 112
>>
>>38506100
Where would these impoverished areas be? Are we talking Africa or working class neighborhoods?
>>
Buy a nice house, try to move to america.
Spend money on light drugs and nice clothes until I die.
>>
>>38505824
>finish degree
>explore ways to make money, maybe work for a little while
>go on a massive vacation and try all the things I've always wanted to try
>>
Is it weird that I enjoy reading these. I can pretend that everyone's dreams came true and now they can get everything they've ever wanted.
>>
I spread it in an investment portfolio, take out a loan at an extremely favorable rate now that the bank knows I have the money to back it, use the loan to buy a modestly sized apartment building and then hire someone to manage it. I comfortably pay back that loan which is accruing interest at a slower rate than my own investment portfolio grows.

I live off the money from that, and then do it again with a new building. Again and again until I have a good number of buildings. Enough for me to never have to actually use money from outside of this income stream again. My investment portfolio essentially goes untouched, creating a massive safety net that exists exclusively to convince banks that I can pay back any given loan at any time, essentially extending my practical resource pool infinitely.

All my buildings run autonomously, I've hired people to manage my funds, I essentially do nothing. I can start a family I guess. I spend my time pursuing things I'm interested in at my leisure, and I shit on welfare leeches for getting MY HARD EARNED MONEY for nothing so they can live high on the hog with their refrigerators and their cellphones.

tadaaa you're one of the rich "productive" class
>>
>>38505824
I'll do first week, because my mind has degenerated to the point where I don't plan beyond a few days at this point given my current lack of resources and lack of hope.

>First I'd get a haircut and renew my weed card.
>Then I'd get some KFC and a bottle of vodka and a 2 liter of sprite.
>Then I'd order materials for making DMT and some new computer parts.
>Then I'd go to the dentist.
>Then when I got back I'd smoke some weed and start extracting DMT and building my computer between letting the basic solution dissolve the mimosa hostilis and putting the non-polar solvent in the freezer
>Then I'd get online and play some vidya with my only friend and tell him that I've finally got the money to move out and he doesn't have to wait for his inheritance (his grandma is dying right now) and I'd pay for us both to get the hell out of our parents homes
>Then we'd be psyched and enjoy some vidya and talk about our future
>Then I'd wake up the next day and let the non-polar solvent evaporate.
>I'd go to Taco Bell and get three 5-layer burritos and take a walk on the nature trail near my house
>Then I'd come home and scrape the DMT off the pyrex with a razor blade and dissolve it in heptane to purify it and repeat the previous step
>Then I'd fuck around for the rest of the day and finish it by researching trade schools in the field I'm interested in.
>Then I'd meet up with my friend, we'd go out to the desert to smoke DMT for the first time, then get drunk and revel in fact that we don't have to suffer the paycheck to paycheck life of being stuck in our parents homes
>Then we'd go home and tell our parents we've got our shit together with money and a plan and move out proper.
>Then we'd pack our shit and road trip to our destination and move into a modest apartment and get part time jobs and enroll in college for him, trade school for me.
>Then I'd finally start my life
>A real life that I want to live
>>
File: 1495369113057.png (1MB, 1297x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1495369113057.png
1MB, 1297x2600px
Buy crypto to become the worlds first trillionaire
>>
>buy house not far from my home now
>continue life exactly as before but away from my family now
>>
>>38506540
cont.

I know that's only about 10,000 dollars of activities and purchases, but that's all I really need to get things in order.

Most of it would be for the first year of rent and safety deposit and utilities. I'd probably also buy a modest, reliable car and spend extra money getting the best training and education I can in the things that actually interest me. The rest of the money would be invested. Land, stocks, bonds, precious metals, ect. I'd probably be tempted to get a house, but I think I'll do the renting thing for a year or two with my friend to get that experience living like a normal poorfuck. Although at this point we're both too poorfuck to even be able to make that happen.
>>
These are the first things that immediately came to mind.
Try to find a plot of land to buy outside the suburbs where I currently live. I want to try to have a nice spot for just me and some of my close family to live but at the same time not be too far away from civilization.
Build a big house for me, my mom, and one of my aunts and one of my cousins that I'm still close with.
Buy a Porsche 911 Turbo and Indian Chief Classic like I've been drooling over.
>>
Buy 20 million dollars worth of lottery tickets
>>
Literally do the same thing, but it never ends.
>>
File: atm-siriusmo.jpg (54KB, 490x264px) Image search: [Google]
atm-siriusmo.jpg
54KB, 490x264px
>>38505824
Give 2 million to real father, mother, brother, buy a plot of land in Wyoming, build house/small farm with a very nice basement with a recording home studio in it. Have secondary home most likely an apartment near a major city of some sort, most likely NYC or LA to use for business.

If business is trash and I'm a failure by that I'll have at least 7 mil to sit on and just stay in Wyoming alone and do things I like until I die.
>>
>>38505824
Build a mansion/doomsday shelter in the midwest where I await the inevitable collapse. Maybe invest a few million as just in case money.
>>
Get a normal house and nice clothes.
I think that will just about break me even.
>>
Buy a small apartment somewhere, get a nice tv and pc and live the NEET dream.
>>
Live exactly like I do, but I'd move out into an apartment by myself. I'd still work my day-job at Target. I'd still eat frozen pizza and Cook's champagne and shop for clothes at Kohl's. I don't want to live extravagantly, I just want to live in comfort without having to worry about money.
>>
Buy a standard house with a standard car and keep the rest for later because a big mansion won't make you happier
>>
>>38505928
This is so fucking dumb. If you had that money and still wanted to kill yourself wouldn't you instead want to spend it on girls, drugs and luxury vacations for a good year at least and then end it?
>>
>>38505824
Probably save my money and never work one day in my life again. 20 million is enough to live slightly above average for 100 years.
>>
>>38505824
Invest most of it in mutual funds or something low-risk like that and continue doing what I'm doing, I think. I sure as shit wouldn't be worried about finding a job later though. I would also travel more and do many, many drugs and many, many women.
>>
>>38506997
>why not prolong the suffering
normie spotted
>>
>>38505938

Your vanity is cringeworthy.
>>
>>38506997

You've never been depressed before, that much is obvious. Do you really think he's in the mindset for excessive hedonism when he's thinking about ending his life? It would probably even make him more suicidal since it's shallow as fuck.
>>
ITT: i enough money to last a lifetime but i'll put it in a savings account and live off the interest
>>
>>38505824
Quit my job and live at home. My wife is a workaholic and I'm a quiet introspective guy who hates social interaction so it work be perfect for everyone.

I could catch up on my reading, fix the yard, put in a pool, take the dogs for walks, take a nice vacation, eat at some fancy restaurants. Man that would be the life
>>
well, I've wanted a motorcycle since I was a kid so I'd buy that, buy my mom and dad a nice house, drop out of college, invest some of the money in something, and buy myself a house. buy something nice for all the people who treated me well in my life.
>>
buy a modest home in fiji and just shitpost the rest of my days
>>
>>38505824
Immediately pay off my debt and fund my own research.

Imagine the progress that could be made without a company or a private group breathing down my neck about the purpose of my research and such.
>>
>>38505824
I'd open up a restaurant, like I am working towards doing already, but with $20mil to start I would spare no expense on quality equipment; I'd buy land to farm to supply my restaurant. I'd spend 10 million on the farm and 8 on the kitchen and keep two to myself in case I wind up with an 18mil flop.
I'll be lucky to ever afford a hot dog cart
>>
>>38505824
>$20 million
>mansions around the globe
>luxury cars

lol
>>
I buy a small house to live in and become maximum NEET forever.
>>
>>38507893
20 million is at least 3 mansions and 5 lamborghinis
>>
>>38505928
You don't need an expensive weapon to kill yourself. If you don't do it I'll do it for you. Stupid cunt.
>>
Get a cool house somewhere where I have good internet but won't be bothered by anyone
>>
>>38507962
Maintenance costs 1 million a year. It's like nobody on this board is rich.
>>
>>38507893
yea everyone here is pretty stupid. you want a mansion like OPs pic be prepared to spend at least $10million
>>
File: 1500511667925.jpg (230KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1500511667925.jpg
230KB, 1280x1792px
I'd buy a small but cozy cafe in a small backstreet in tokyo. I'd hire two or three chill peeps to help me out with cooking, cleaning etc.. i'd live on the floor above it in a comfy appartment. I'd spend my free time perfecting my guitat, piano and drawing skills. I'd also buy my parent's some nice things. I'd probably keep the rest or invest it in something because i'm a paranoid guy and i'd always be afraid of going backrupt. Maximum comfy life acquired.
Pic related, my cafe would be in a place like this.
>>
>>38505824
buy comfy house in countryside
buy wife
buy what i need to stard a garden
buy dog
keep money to buy other things if needed

life : comfy mode
>>
>>38508089
notice how most people jumped right into investment strategies? i think they know that maintenance costs, and they also know about compound interest
>>
>>38508118
Nobody in the thread said they wanted a mansion. Does it make you feel better calling other people stupid? Sounds like you have a complex.
>>
File: CXlNuKCU0AA5wNx.jpg (134KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
CXlNuKCU0AA5wNx.jpg
134KB, 600x774px
>$1,000,000 to hobby
>$1,000,000 to potential hobbies
>$5,000,000 to travel
>$7,000,000 to retire
>$1,000,000 for whatever expenses
>$1,000,000 for upgrades (phone, house, car, clothes)
>$1,000,000 donation
>$1,000,000 investment
>$1,000,000 for women to leech
>$2,000,000 for family

The irony is that there is still work to do if I'm ever going to get accepted into one of those prestigious PhD programs I ultimately have my eye on. At that point I'll want to work doing SOMETHING so that I can actually use the literal piece of paper for something.
>>
>>38505824
>Fuck going to uni
>Pay off any debt my parents are in
>Start buying cheap houses
>Spend about 2 million on this
>Fix them up and rent them out
>I would even put them up for cheap and live off whatever it pays
>Rest of the money in the bank collecting interest
>Start looking for places to live in around the world
>Would consider Colorado, California, Amsterdam
>open a weed cafe or farm
>live a comfy life
>wouldnt get an expensive car or house
>might travel the world a few times
>would still stay in shitty hotels and fly economy class
>just wanna live my life without working
>have money and properties left for whatever family is there when im dead
>help any friends out if they needed a house etc
>>
>>38505824
Start my own business and invest in others so I can turn that $20,000,000 into $200,000,000.
>>
>build underground bunker city
>invite anons to come to this NEET paradise
>>
Build my dreamhouse that I made the plans and been saving for, it's something small and simple and due to its size taxes would be low. Already own the piece of land I'll build it on. Could easily live until I die without working with that kind of money so I'd just do that.
>>
20 million? Find a good jew who knows how to take care of money to keep me fiscally secure, move out of my parents home, and live a frugal but easy life.
>>
>>38507037
i'd invest it all in steady growing mutual funds too, but all i would do is live off of the capital gains. even if i can get a 0.025% return on investments annually, that's $500K a year and i'd never have to actually do any more work than keeping an eye on the markets for a little each day.

so same starting premise, but stop doing what i'm doing job wise so that i can focus on something like writing or designing games, and enjoy the life of a low ranked 1%-er
>>
File: 1497323832369.jpg (157KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1497323832369.jpg
157KB, 1280x852px
Pay off my parents' debts
Help out some family too (nobody whose face I don't recognize gets a dime though, which limits it to like 6 people outside of my immediate family)
Look into investing
Buy a nice (but not extravagant) home out in the country and a good car (no expensive sports cars though)
Hire some personal trainers for stuff I'd like to try out like boxing, wrestling, BJJ, HEMA, etc.
Buy a ton of books for a personal library
Buy a ton of guns, gear, and ammo
Take a bunch of firearms training courses too
Upgrade my gaming PC
Spend a couple hundred bucks on Steam for a big celebratory giveaway here on /r9k/

Save the rest. Avoid roasties.
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (20KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
20KB, 505x479px
Just watch The Gambler (with Markie Mark) and do everything John Goodman's character advises.
>>
would build a house in the woods and die there someday.
>>
I would buy the house I am currently renting, some mills/lathes and workshop equipment, get partnered with a big industrial company and start teaching some kids from bad homes the trade I learned. I would also get into smithing jewelry, knives and repairing watches. Thats about it.
>>
>>38506997
>girls
yes, give your shekels to whores whos only accomplishment in life was being pretty
>drugs
easy way to blow every cent you had for nothing
>luxury vacations
instead of being depressed here you can be depressed there, being surrounded by poor brown people ought to make you happier.
>>
>>38505824
Finish my studies and master's degree. Get a regular job but live in a nice house, around 400-500k. Get a nice reliable car that doesn't devalue as much, Porsche Cayman. Pay off student loans immediately. Save and invest the rest of the money where I'm currently in as well, Skagen.
>>
Apartment+computer. Without a doubt. I would not be a hermit but I would fucking enjoy the rest of my life.
>>
>>38505824
>do you (all that shit you listed)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! AHHHHHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>38505938
This is the most feasible reinvestment of the funds IMO.

Most of you robots would lose it all within a year trying to invest it.
>>
I'd live basically the same as now, just without having to be a fucking slave for a Jewish boss.

Also more hookers.
>>
>>38505824
I invest in crypto and roleplay a rich person while being a rich person.
Since I already trade crypto, I think it would be cool to type larger numbers in the exchange.
Beyond that, I'd probably do nothing different.
>>
wake up whenever i want, no more wagesalve

offer money to this girl i like at work to fuck me; she'll probably say now

pay instagram sluts to fuck me like all those rich guys do

eat at expensive restaurants

learn how to cook from elite chefs

go to other countries and fucking pricey whores there

get a dog
>>
>>38509994
>she'll probably say now
i meant 'no'
>>
Ask my parents if they have any debt, and pay that for them for putting up with my shit. After that, find somewhere quiet to live and never bother anyone again.
>>
buy a nice house in the countryside and start a family
>>
>>38505824
I would go to a part of Africa where the central government of the given state has a weak hold and there is little civil war.

I would hire mercenaries to watch out for me while I slowly build up the local town and turn it into my own little Christian theocratic state, only finally declaring independence from the local government once the locals love me and all the men of fighting age have a rifle in their hands.

From there I would use returns on my investments and play with international sympathies to expand the borders of my tiny little state, more and more until the day I die.

tl;dr disappear into middle of Africa and become a Christianized Colonel Kurtz
>>
>>38510091
desu it wouldn't work unless you created an ethno-state, the fact that you are most likely white would get you overthrown or killed
>>
>>38510026
I'd buy a piece of land in the middle of nowhere, build my own house myself. Going out for the occasional supply run. I wouldn't even worry about internet and shit. I'd be traveling, walking everywhere, seeing everything I could.

Then kill myself if I run out of money before I die somehow.
>>
>>38505824
>move out of my dads place
>get a small house/apartment in the hills miles away from my city
>upgrade pc
>buy lots of cool guns to show off at the next /k/ meet
>start going to the gym since i can afford it
>smoke weed in downtime at my apt. watching anime/streams/playing vidya

What a nice life that would be, oh well, time to go back to work and suffer the rest of my life.
>>
>>38508981
This, except with a very stable mutual fund you could still make over $1 million a year since the market goes up about 9 or 10% annually on average. Then if you invest enough of it you could make several million a year doing absolutely nothing after a while.
>>
I'd start businesses just to fuck with other businesses. I'd find some product that's cheap and make the best ones possible then sell them online for nearly no profit.
>>
>>38505970
>>travel the world
As normie as you can get.
Utterly irrational decision making.
>>
>>38505824
You only get one life.

No point in living exactly the same way when you could randomly get slammed by a meteorite.

I wouldn't go all out and buy 10 houses or cars though.

Just buy enough to live very comfy for the rest of my life. Not having any kids/wife/gf, so I should able to spend tons while still generating money.
>>
>>38505970
Traveling fucking sucks if you have no one to share the experience with.
>>
>get 20mil
>anons list things you can do with less than 200k

I don't think anons understand just how much 20mil is
>>
File: 1467211218448.jpg (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467211218448.jpg
459KB, 1280x720px
>>38505824
>buy the most expensive house I can out in the country somewhere
>buy a shotgun
>blow my brains out with my new shotgun in my new house.
>>
>>38508868
this is by far the best
>>
What's the point? Sure you'll be rich, but that just alienates you even more.

Forget finding any real friend or woman. You'll never know if they're with you because you're rich or not.

You didn't earn it, so you won't get any feeling of satisfaction. Everything you do, everything you buy, will feel like it has no value.

If you aren't a creative or productive person, then you're definitely going to be in for a crisis.
>>
>pay off college debts immediately
>buy a decent, but not oversized house
>buy myself a car from current year
>splurge a little on things I've been dying to have (better computer, porn, etc.)
>stick the remaining money into a savings account and only touch it when absolutely necessary
>switch to full-time position at current job and subsist off of that money while keeping the savings as an emergency net in case something happens
>>
>>38510699
>switch to full-time position at current job
You can live the rest of your life with just 2million.
You have 20million.
What the fuck are you doing.

God damn these modest fucks piss me.
>>
>>38510622
>Forget finding any real friend or woman. You'll never know if they're with you because you're rich or not.
youre rich enought to establish an alternate life in multiple cities where youre an average joe earning 35k/yr

>>38510622
>Everything you do will feel like it has no value
so nothing's changed except now im a millionaire. gee whiz i dont know how i'll ever survive
>>
File: 1460859862670.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1460859862670.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>38508868

>lock them in with no food or water
>reveal rooms containing assortments of weapons like bats, crowbars, meat cleavers, hatchets, cordless handsaws, etc.
>periodically drop in supplies but only enough to feed a portion of the NEETs for a short amount of time
>watch them all kill each other over the supplies through hidden cameras installed in every room
>>
>>38510837
>alternate life in multiple cities where youre an average joe earning 35k/yr
>You're rich enough to pretend you're a normal person with a decent job
That's like being a super hero god trying to live among mortals. Won't work.

>so nothing's changed
You have enough to buy anything you want and don't have to ever worry about finances.
Everything has changed.
>>
>>38510319
Why the fuck would I say in one place when there is much to see, so many people to meet?
>>
>>38511012
>so many people to meet
>is on r9k
>>
>>38510379
They just want to have financial security. I think this generation values it more than the dreams Hollywood used to sell.
>>
>20 milly

Invest in a 2 million dollar house in a very desirable area.

Start a business.

Invest in an extant but successful business.

Invest in a mixture of S&P 500 stocks and government bonds.

Buy bleeding-edge technology.

Lease the latest Ferrari.

Buy expensive suits.

Pay my way to celebrity status on youtube or some other platform. Attend parties and socialize.

Collaborate with famous musicians or something.
>>
>>38511030
So? You realize this website is mainstream now... not everyone here is a "basement dweller" or whatever you have pictured in your head
>>
>>38511061
>this website
>is on r9k
>>
>>38510754
I don't want other people knowing how rich I am and asking me for favors and shit, or ordering hitmen on me. It's dangerous.
>>
>>38505824
>buy decent house in comfy area
>buy a nice car in the $200k-$400k range
that's about it. maybe hire a maid or something
I'd invest the rest to live on the capital gains
>>
>>38505824
Probably nothing about my life would change aside from never needing to work again. I'd just live my life as I am now but without having to be concerned about my future. None of the things in my life that make me miserable can be fixed with money
>>
>>38511181
You can quit your job without telling your co-workers you're rich.
>>
File: 1496192099917.png (959KB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1496192099917.png
959KB, 1600x1236px
>buy 4chan
>delete 4chan
>burn the rest of the money
>>
>nobody investing in technology
>nobody using funds to build something interesting
>nobody using it to better the world
>all self serving
>every reply is just 'i'll be rich and live in a good house(not too big xD)'.

How boring.
Reminder not to make these threads on r9k. If I were a female I'd be completely dry.
>>
>>38505897
lmao how pathetic, good thing you dont have any money.
>>
>>38505824
Honestly I wouldn't spend much of it. I would buy a nice condo downtown and a nicer car than the Kia a drive now. With the remainder I would just invest it and live off the dividends.
>>
>>38511256
>If I were a female I'd be completely dry.
You might not be a female but you're still a little bitch
>>
>>38511256
well if we were the kind of ambitious people who would want to try launching a startup to pursue some Big Idea or something, we wouldn't be sitting on r9k, would we?

For the record I too would just get a small place and live off investment income. Who says I have any obligation to "better the world"?
>>
>>38511256
That's what I do now anon why would I do that if I was rich? If I got all that money it means I don't have to do any of that shit I could just live the comfy life and focus on my passions. Multiple people stated they would be interested in donating money.
>>
Most here are NEETs/ have shit jobs, so whatever ambitions they have are locked away.

But now they've got the chance to realize their ambitions, yet you're telling me you'd rather stay coddled up in some isolated cottage with no ulterior goals like you're an 80 year old grand wizard. No surprise at all why so many have women trouble here.

Money can't fix a boring as fuck person I suppose.
>>
Yeah, I'll just get my own place with my brother and all the lastest tech.
>>
>>38505824
Live in relative comfort. Set aside 10mil for myself and family. 3 mil for living and a safety net and 7 mil to dick around through the day to day.

Split up the rest and give my mother 2 mil, my friends 2 mil each.

Wire a friend in CA 2 mil

Call it a it a day and live in a nice 3 bdr home in a quite area with a store,bank and entertainment center close by while living within my means.
>>
>>38510622
>What's the point? Sure you'll be rich, but that just alienates you even more.
It's very unlikely it would be worse than now.
>Forget finding any real friend or woman. You'll never know if they're with you because you're rich or not.
The chances would still be a lot higher than now. Now it's completely impossible, then I'd at least meet some people.
This would solve many of the problems alienating me now.
>You didn't earn it, so you won't get any feeling of satisfaction. Everything you do, everything you buy, will feel like it has no value.
>If you aren't a creative or productive person, then you're definitely going to be in for a crisis.

My current job isn't productive or creative. I can also only barely say I earned the money since I usually get so few tasks in done after a fraction of the time.

I still enjoy the stuff I can buy a lot.
>>
>>38511256
Fuck the world. Everyone is shit and I only want what's good for myself.
>>
>>38511677
My ambitions are just to be able to move to any place I want, not have to depend on an employer or parents and be able to do fun stuff.

What the fuck else am I supposed to do?
>>
File: suiku_apou.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
suiku_apou.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
Pay off parents debt,buy them a big house and 2 new vehicles each.
Rent an apartment in my city of only 100k people.
Smoke weed all day.
Invest in the weed industry.
Tell females am rich and lead them on pretending they have me wrapped around their finger.
Act pussy whipped and give them the taste of luxury.
Ghost them.
Start threads on /r9k/ and post messages from scorned females.
Find a bro tier trap that is also into all the Mario games to play together.
Create a sanctuary for dogs and cats.
Go to every Sacramento kings home game.
Be a horrible customer at restaurants and never tip.
Tip delivery drivers $200 every time.
Pay to change of the name of my old highschool to my name and make the mascot my cat.
Buy jap asmr.
>>
>>38512485
I can tell you have a low IQ. Or maybe it's just the weed.
>>
Keep 1000% silent about it, don't want crazy relatives to barge in. Though, considering my aunt/uncle on my dad's side are worth a metric fuckton of money, I'm not especially worried.
>>
>>38512619
I have low IQ but how did you know? O.o
>>
I restore an 1987 IROC-Z Camaro, buy the Gibson Les Paul I've always wanted, and live next to the Arizona desert (no light pollution) so I can look at the stars through the t-tops of my IROC-Z.
>>
File: why dik.jpg (20KB, 596x335px) Image search: [Google]
why dik.jpg
20KB, 596x335px
>>38505824
I purchase a robowaifu
>>
>>38505824
>build a time machine
>steal the plans
>take over the world
>turn all the drinking water into soda
>fly
>buy a teleporter
>build a deathray
>Rename U.S.A to New Egypt
>Save Karl Marx
>Invent the cure
>determine jesus
>>
File: communist.jpg (592KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
communist.jpg
592KB, 1000x750px
>>38512975
>save karl marx
>>
File: usa.jpg (286KB, 855x642px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
286KB, 855x642px
>>38505824
>invest it, so I get 5-10% ROI
>get bachelor's degree in something like philosophy
>travel the entire world. Scandinavia, Tibet, North Korea, Cuba, Chile, Congo, Antarctica - all of it
>get MBA
>start private equity company with other richfags
>super cushy job, with great income
>start practicing writing, taking classes, learning from others
>study the world religions, and mysticism - even traveling to places to meet with experts
>become world renown mythologist and writer
>let someone else become CEO of the private equity company
>go get into real-estate and health-care
>become billionaire, get enough money to essentially win life
>get prenup and marry some submissive slut, have her sign papers that give me constant consent and permission to discipline her, so she can't turn into a fat cunt
>have children, give them the best life possible
>buy a political career, become mayor, and move up to either governor or senator
>bum rush my way into the presidency
>wipe israel off the map (for the lulz), and declare martial law to start the 4th reich
>fail, get impeached, but my vice president now has a lot more power than normal, and just pardons me
>give millions of dollars to David Duke, so he can become a Senator
>die
>leave money to waifu, children, the church, friends, and some charities
>>
>>38505824
20 mill? Id move to a ranch in texas and build a fucking amazing home movie theater.
>>
>>38505824
Get a comfy house around $500-600k and a decent car maybe a Tesla. Then just get a nice music room and home theater. A good PC and make smart investment choices with the rest. The only splurge would be on fancy restaurant meals. Maybe a nice trip to a few countries since I haven't been outside the states yet. Other than that I'd live pretty minimal. Not a flashy person but I love playing the stock market.
>>
File: 1452878453601s.jpg (5KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452878453601s.jpg
5KB, 121x125px
>>38505824

>post $20m bounty on my own head
>see how long I can survive
>>
>>38511256

Save for building something interesting (only acceptable because the idea is vague enough to dodge criticism), your suggestions to invest in BugCorp or ambiguously better the world are just as vapid and boring as any of the posts here. In fact, they're even worse because while you criticize people here for being self serving you basically flat out admit that you'd only be doing any of that for some pussy.
>>
>give my parents enough money to retire
>buy a big comfy 3 bedroom house and invite my 2 close robot friends Ive known since high school to live with me for free
>create a game room with all kinds of video games, pool table, poker table, etc.
>move to a state where recreational marijuana is legal, smoke weed every day
>fuck escorts all the time (maybe I'd move to Nevada since the brothels there are legal?)
>invest $5 million into stocks and shit
>live as a bachelor forever, no gf no wife
>buy a Tesla
>travel to a few places by car across the US, I love road trips
>travel internationally to all the countries I want to visit
>since I'll have so much free time I'll probably hire a pro to give me guitar and piano lessons
>hire a personal trainer/nutrition expert and build a good gym in my house
>hire other teachers on various things I'm interested in such as drawing, robotics, anything that comes across my mind
I think that's about it. It'd be a nice life.
>>
File: laughing skeletman.jpg (29KB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
laughing skeletman.jpg
29KB, 336x335px
>>38513324
savage, man.
>>
>Buy a small house in a semi rural area (far enough from a city/suburb for it to be quiet and isolated, close enough for access to shops and fast internet)
>buy a 1988 Toyota pickup XtraCab 4x4
>buy a generic 5-7 year old import sedan in a generic color such as silver
>put together an upper midrange gaming pc
>furnish house with old comfy furniture and retro tech
>invest half of the rest, 20k in crypto for the keks
>spend the rest of my days messing with old tech and cars. Might make a youtube channel where i review high end tech in an unbiased manner
I would just vanish. Nobody would ever know i have this dosh.
>>
>>38513392
>Buy a Tesla
>Go on roadtrip
Yeah can't really be done with so few charging points and the shit amount of time it takes.
>>
>>38505824
Do the same thing as usually.
>>
File: seductive skeleton.jpg (326KB, 729x486px) Image search: [Google]
seductive skeleton.jpg
326KB, 729x486px
>>38505824
>buy/order to build several apartment buildings or hotels near known tourist traps
>hire house-keeping/cleaning services and ads to attract people to said new apartments/hotels.
>slowly increase cash from rent
>learn to invest into bitcoin
>put some money in there and watch it grow further
>invest in low-risk, low reward investments that would further secure retirement
>now it's possible to start a family with so much money
>make some money for future (pure virgin) wife and future kids using said investments
>buy gold because I generally like the color and luster of it and is good against inflation (from what I hear)
>invest whatever little is left into other people's companies for partial ownership and a percent of the companies profit
>maybe get into stocks and wine making
>most likely hire managers advisers to help manage most of the investments
expenses for my personal pleasures would honestly be almost minimal, since the only thing I really need to feel good is a computer that works well, which I pretty much already have.
rate and/or hate, my dudes.
>>
>>38513445
Oh well I don't know shit about cars anon what kind of car would be good for a road trip?
>>
I could finally be happy

good god i could finally be happy

everyday of my life is miserable
>>
>buy a decent house with a nice pool
>buy a decent car
>launch my career as a fiction writer
>keep the full extent of my wealth hidden from all but a select few people who I trust

I basically want to disguise myself as being merely upper middle class than rich. I want to avoid gold diggers and anyone else who would come after my fortune.
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (44KB, 840x460px) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
44KB, 840x460px
>Buy some land on the east coast
>Build a saucer-shaped concrete and steel bunker home into a cliffside
>Build, decorate, and hire staff for a 24/7 cafe/diner sort of place
>Make it villain themed, gothic-looking heavy oak furniture and booths
>Pictures of comic/movie/manga/anime villains everywhere - on walls, tables, etc
>Music that (softly) plays is standard pop muzak, with an occasional disney villain song/dark ambient/black metal track thrown in
>Treat my employees well, good wages, benefits, flexible scheduling, kick out asshole customers
>Work at least 3-4 days a week doing whatever needs to be done and keeping an eye on things
>Come in dressed as Skeletor every so often

That would be the life.
>>
>>38505824
Build a super suit and become a vigilante. Seriously though, why hasn't any millionaire or billionaire done this?
>>
>>38513873
A comfortable car with not that much road noise and a nice sound system maybe? If you wanna go expensive get a Lexus LS600h for comfort and quality.
>>
File: thunk think.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
thunk think.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>38514059
because if they were heroes, they wouldn't be rich for so long due to spending money on saving others.
>>
>>38505824
>quit my fucking job
>invest in some good stocks/other solid investments
>buy a large but not unreasonably big house isolated in woods with good amount of land
>travel the goddamn world whenever I want and chill and play vidya or amuse myself however I deem fit on my isolated property
>>
File: devilish blush pepe.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish blush pepe.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>pay off some corrupt politics fuck to create a new law or patent that puts all internet memes in north america and other parts of the world under my possession, but keeps my name confidential
>basically purchase the exclusive right to all internet memes on the internet in specific countries
>memes go underground or else you would have to pay the meme tax
>normalshits infuriated
>laugh as they are forced to make memes that are top secret, like codes.
>memes that used to be widespread and le dank xDDD would be pay-per-view
>become the world's most smug person
and no one could even try and stop me.
>>
Breed and raise a family
>>
>>38514313
>spending money on saving others
The fuck? What part of saving others requires money to be spent? Besides occasional suit repairs and building a lair, but they'd still be making money from their company (i.e. Bill gates or mike zuckerburg)
>>
Upgrade my computer, buy a small house away from everything (preferably somewhere cold), and live away from it all. If the money doesn't last, I'll get a job in computing where I don't have to report to go to work, can just work from home.
Leave excess when I die to go the family I like.
>>
>>38514530
>What part of saving others requires money to be spent?
ammo to protect people from criminals, fuel to get to said innocent people.
those said occasional suit repairs would be quite costly, and quite common considering that crime is also quite common, and crazy bastards who wouldn't be afraid to jam their knives into your circuitry.
notice how they're not putting money into protecting people through armed forces.
>>
>>38511046
>literally nothing: the post
The normalization of buzzwords being used in everyday conversation and online posts scares me, not only because of the sheer volume of space someone can fill using them, but because of their instinctive skill to say absolutely nothing worth while or unique within that volume.
>>
>>38514639
>quite costly
They're fucking billionaires that make thousand of dollars every second. Ammo and fuel is your typical civilian who hunts, and the suit repairs aren't fucking upgrades they're just tweaks that he could do himself assuming he created the suit.
>>
Put alot of it in the bank and live off the interest. Invest some of it. Tell absolutely no one. Have a very comfy life.
>>
>>38505824

Put 18 million of it in bonds and mutual funds and real estate and metals and a tiny bit of cryptocurrency, all diversified all over the world.

Buy a decent condo for like 750k.

Max out my computer and audio system.

Buy a reasonable car -- nothing that would get too much attention, but nice.

Go on like a dozen ski trips a year.

Get a PhD since money doesn't matter anymore.

Acquire gf.

Become a modern-day baron.
>>
>>38514898
Banks are the shittiest way to try to get interest. Just buy bond mutual funds and bond ETFs in a brokerage account directly. Banks pay almost nothing.
>>
>>38514919
Really? Even if you have alot of money in them?
>>
Having this much money scares me. I'd hire a financial advisor immediately, using half of the money to set up passive income trees, bonds or something no idea honestly. I'll have to review paperwork carefully. Then with 10 million:
>give half a million dollars to each family member, so that's 3.5 mil gone, +.5 distributed among extended family
Immediately I would purchase land in Colorado, and build a castle.

it would be a bunker on the inside but look like a medieval castle on the outside, fitted with panic room, bomb shelter, and ten year living space underneath it all, built on top of earthquake pillars (these giant moving steel balls) at a semi high elevation.

Atop it all I would have a one way mirror glass room, so I can look out in all directions, bullet proof of course. security room would be near my bedroom, two panic rooms, a home invasion panic room near my bed room in the event of intruders bypassing the main gate, and a general panic room lower in the castle.

The shipping and receiving room for supplies would be a vulnerable point so extra safe guards such as steel plate reinforcing and potentially two guards hired there as well.

I do have a budget of 5 million with this though. So that's problematic.

Of course I would need a trusty butler, someone much smarter than me, female and I'll probably sexually harass them male and I'll be extremely childish and have them babysit me.

armory, a moat perhaps, I would have to save money from investments for anti air radar and air space control. Some cessna craft.

Furniture would look Oxford style classy but be brand new. Gaming room would be upgraded every two years probably, latest pc tech, cyber security, etc. One room dedicated to painting, a studio. One room dedicated to degeneracy, smoking, sex, drugs, etc.

>>38514956
yes, really. Have someone else invest your money for you and fuck them if they fuck up.
>>
>>38505824
still kill myself because no amount of money could fix the shit mountain my life has become
>>
File: 1499281228670.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499281228670.gif
2MB, 500x400px
I would just continue going to school and work in research.
>>
>>38514956

It's the same percentage as if you had only a smallish amount ie virtually zero. Literally every other form in investment pays more, such as government bonds which are arguably safer than bank deposits.
>>
>>38505824
i will eat excellent to my taste food everyday, buy all apple products and vidya consoles + TV, some other toys, maybe a poorfag-tier car as to not leave impression of a rich man, what else i dunno, i don't really want to travel the globe
>>
I would pay off all my debts, then donate some of the money too. Then I would buy a house, start some small businesses and some charities, and maybe do a little bit of leisure traveling.
>>
Put it into research for growth developming medicine so i wouldnt be 5'6 and a face transplant so i can get rid of my ugly ass cleft lip
>>
>>38514863
And tell me again why would they waste (that's right, waste) money on something like protecting nobodies using money they got from companies/business they worked on?
They didn't just become billionaires out of nowhere, aside from the ones born into riches, but they just spend it on fancy cars and drunk women anyway.
>>
File: pair.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pair.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
First of all, get away as far as possible from my family/everyone that knows about me in this shitty island.
Learn and research how to properly make more money through investments/business management, this is important.

After all that crap I'd create the /r9k/ mansion in the middle of nowhere and invite fellow robots. Mandatory normalfag and penis inspections before moving in though.
>>
>>38505824
Shitpost on Reddit and laugh at everybody who disagrees with me because I'm rich and they are a wageslave.
>>
First thing, quit my course, go to a hotel for 2 months and practice my writing.
Small house for myself in suburbia. Gimp it with a /fit/ room, vydya room, DIY shed and a cinema system in my bed room and living room that has a sweet bar.
All that would probably be like 2-3 mil.
I do up my old car and not get a new one until I have to. Eat decent healthy food and take outs the odd treat maybe twice a week.
Pay a bunch of /g/ heads to develop apps or software in my name so I get royalties. Or maybe open a shop, garage or some business that is needed and pay people to do all the work for me.
Go traveling a lot. Yes I've taught about this a lot
>>
>>38505824
>give half to parents and siblings
>buy music gear

If I was actually rich I would probably do this. I don't need a huge house or fancy cars n shit, just my gee tar and my family.
>>
- buy a house in France
- girlfriend wants to work so let her do that
- adopt all the dogs in the shelter once every 3 years
- live off 200k a year until I die
>>
>>38505824
First thing is to buy a ton of high-end bourbon. Then I set aside enough for a lifetime of comfortable NEET living. After than then maybe build some crazy mansion with a mazelike layout and secret rooms and other fun shit like that.
>>
>>38509354
>depressed
>doesn't understand how drugs are used to escape.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>38514530
It would be physically exhausting to. Batman watches the streets at night, then sleeps for like 3 hours, works out, goes to work in the day, does his socialite billionaire playboy stuff in the evening and then goes out patrolling again. Not to mention the times he gets beat up, stabbed or shot
>>
Pay for my dad's cancer treatment
Get my mother a lung transplant and give them both a million to spend how ever they want and for my brother to
Then pay fa/g/s to make phone apps in my brand. Secretly donate a couple G's to people I know who are hard workers and good people but really need it.
Spend the rest on a a house that's half presentable to people and half NEET paradise
>>
Get military training
Start a PMC
Kill jews incognito

And buy a nice PC setup and a comfy house
>>
>>38505824
In somewhere anywhere Tennessee in a house well protected a few creature comforts maybe a girl if I can find a nice one that isn't a bitch she can stay live frugally after a few major purchases live off the interest on the rest
>>
File: 1492647496949.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492647496949.png
157KB, 409x409px
>>38505824
buy a comfy farm house in english countryside. Convert barn into small wood work shop with all the high end tools & learn carpentry because it looks comfy. use the rest of the money to open my own dog shelter & give rescue dogs the best life anyone could ask for with sprawling country hills & big lakes for them to swim in. enjoy my solitude & doggos.
>>
buy a house+car in some rural place, try to only spend 250k a year so i can live comfortably for 60-80years. Then continue to fail miserably at that and spend it all in 5 years and become homeless after that
>>
>>38505824
Upgrade pc and get a comfy apartment in a safe part of town, put 100k in various banks and use most of the rest to buy property to rent out and generate income.
>>
>>38505824
>Set aside 5 million as a safety net and use the rest as follows:
1)Buy a decent apartment in my city (NYC)(2-3 million)
2)Buy up the south Bronx and gentrify it
3)Start a few businesses: Laundromats, buy a chain restaurants
4) After I have established a few profitable businesses I would backpack around the world for months filming shitty home made documentary's.
>>
Buy houses for investment and renting and Jew out my way to godhood.
>>
>>38517817
I like this answer, I'd probably go with this as well, it sounds comfy.
>>
>>38505824
>Give some of it to my parents
>Go travel the world
>Go and live somewhere outside of the shitty UK
>Don't do anything extravagant because I don't give a shit about owning expensive garbage
>Meet an Asian girl but never tell her I'm a millionaire unless I'm going to marry her.
>>
File: 24629364.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
24629364.png
77KB, 491x541px
>parents have well over $50,000,000 AUD in assets
>half will go to me when they pass and will likely be more due to interest on their capital and the other half to my sibling
>On the one hand I am extremely sad at the thought of my parents dying but on the other I am excited that one day I will be filthy rich

But at the moment they don't help me with anything or give me any income which is fine. I go on holiday with them once a year but that's it.
>>
>>38506182
I dunno; I'd decide on that later.
Probably working class neighbourhoods so I don't get beheaded by ISIS or Boko Haram.
>>
>>38505824
Buy advertising time to ejaculate my schizoid opinions on the general public
>If you can't walk, if you're physically handicapped so much that you can't walk, you don't need to be operating a one-on deatg machine.
That's the first one.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496689567213.jpg (50KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496689567213.jpg
50KB, 538x717px
>>38505824
I'd buy every variant of Porsche 944 . I miss this car more than any girl I ever dated, lasted me 5 years and I treated it badly. The rest, invest and keep living my life, help take care of my family with it.
>>
>>38505824
But a house with half an acre and be a comfy neet. Have my Xbox to play halo 3 and a decent car.
>>
>>38518670
the comfiest, I've always wanted to become leader of a pack of doggos.
>>
>>38505824
Live a comfy life somewhere remote for the rest of time, live out my darkest secrets, buy gifts for people I admire, but never reveal how I'm suddenly wealthy, probably leave whatever is left to some sort of animal organisation.
>>
>Pay off any debts my parents have.
>Invest the money into good properties for rental income. Buy them all over my country in the high growth areas and hire a reputable management firm to oversee them for me and make sure they're always filled with tenants. Ideally, i'd have at least a 5-figure income (after tax and the companies cut) soley from these properties every month, allowing easy expansion of the portfolio with low interest bank loans.
>Buy a nice apartment in the CBD, ideally a modestly sized penthouse that is ripe for renovation. Pimp it out with good furniture and the latest tech. Ideally a 2 or 3 bedder with parking. Add Server room, Sauna/steamroom, outdoor spa and have the lounge area double as a VR space and projector/media entertainment area with high quality couches.
>Cleaning company once a week for major rooms, bathroom/kitchen and outdoor areas.
>Get a housemate for company. Either a great geeky-bro kind that i can be fast friends with, or an attractive girl that could be open to sharing a bed on occasion, Either way they would be reliable people that pay their below-market rent on time and stay for short to medium term leases, so i can have solitude when i require it.
>Do some regular business/stock investment for high risk/high return and see if it pays off. When my passive income from rent/investment/stocks is in the high-6-figure range a month, i will start "investing" in cool kickstarters, tech startups and disease research when im at a point that i can afford to lose big money if it all goes wrong. I'd do this directly, no charity.
>Get a nice car eventually. Electric hybrid, like a high end Tesla with all the nice features.
>Travel overseas a bit. Take my Dad back to Ukraine so i can see where he grew up and all that.
>Go to Israel with him and visit relatives afterwards. Yes /r9k/ im a jew.
>Get a job in my industry to keep myself occupied and advance my career without being a wage slave.

>Have LAN parties with robots on the weekend :^)
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.