[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you get a gf tomorrow, then what? Okay you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: 1499313481366.gif (178KB, 1002x419px) Image search: [Google]
1499313481366.gif
178KB, 1002x419px
Let's say you get a gf tomorrow, then what?
Okay you'll fuck her a lot, have cuddles and feel less frustrated.

But what would that really change in your life?
>>
The fact that I get to fuck a girl on a regular basis and feel up her ass, tits, mouth, legs and pussy is game changing. How stupid are you to not understand we crave this? The cuddling is bonus and would make me feel normal.

If a decent looking girl made me her boyfriend.....I would leave this god forsakened bored and be a normie.
>>
>>38504157
Someone loves me. Someone accepts me for who I am, with all my flaws and tells me it's okay. That I'm not weird or abnormal and everything will be okay. I'll have someone I can improve myself for. Someone to give me motivation when I try to delay something, someone who fulfills my sexual needs. Someone I can talk to, share funny vids with, connect with on a deep level.
Someone who wants to be near me, who is excited when hearing my voice, someone who will miss me when I'm at work.
Someone I can grow old with, not be alone. Someone to go on adventures through life with.

Among other things. It would literally fix 99.999% of my problems.
>>
>>38504157
If she stays home I would feel the need to work harder to feed us both. Right now I have no drive and no responsibilities other than make ends meet.
>>
It's a feeling of security that gets fulfilled. Having someone that always has your back, feels really good.

It's like, imagine if you spent your life being paycheck to paycheck and then you get a job that allows you some spare change. That feeling of being able to relax. That's the same kind of feeling.

Fuck the sex. I don't even care that much about sex. Probably one of the lowest priorities. Not being alone and that feeling of security. That's what I want.
>>
File: 1495050269122.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1495050269122.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>>38504157
>Let's say you get a gf tomorrow, then what?

I would kick her ass out and begin my new life as a Chad
>>
You'd be surprised how much it could change your whole perspective and motivation
>>
I don't even care about sex anymore 2bh I just want someone to cuddle with and to be able romantically kiss and caress and be happy with. Someone to spoon with, someone to give massages to, someone to hug, someone to comfort and be comforted by in times of stress and misfortune.
>>
>>38504157
Make me a happy man. I'd actually want to go out and do things with someone
>>
>>38504157
Im happier, less depressed with intimate emotional support, more motivated to get my life on track, it'd be like giving me a taste of a better life to make me realize its all worth it.
>>
Overwhelming sense of accomplishment that lasts forever. To normalfags getting a gf is no big deal, for people like us it's our hero story.
>>
File: coffpepe.png (44KB, 747x686px) Image search: [Google]
coffpepe.png
44KB, 747x686px
You're all not in love with girls, you're in love with the idea of getting a girlfriend

99% of robots are way too introverted and would get burnt out after a week or so, probably end up breaking up because you don't respond to her braindead "hi" "what are you doing?" texts ever 3 hours, for not taking enough selfies with her, not holding her hand in public or not wanting to hang out in person every 2nd day

You'll see
>>
>>38505621
>be OP
>ask what would really change if anons would get a gf
>wow it'd actually change a lot
>y-you have a false idea of a girlfriend
>>
>>38504157
The confidence gains would be permanent, so yes it would change my life.
>>
I don't even like spending time irl with my best friend. We play games together online nearly every day though.
I couldn't handle having to entertain a woman all the time just to occasionally stick my penis in her vagina.
>>
>>38504157
I would inspire to find a better job and make more money and develop a social life
>>
I finally found a gf, been with her for over a year now and it's been amazing. Completely changed my life and gave me a purpose.
>>
>>38505720
It'd all be a temporary change, like getting a new phone or computer you'd be excited and happy for a day or two and then it'd wear off

Might be different if you found your true soul mate but even the vast majority of normies fail to do that in their lifetimes

I didn't say they had a false idea of a girlfriend but rather they're in love with what they picture a girlfriend would add to their lives as opposed to the actual girl herself
>>
>>38505937
Not unless she wanted the same thing I did
>>
>>38505937
you're not a robot, you have no idea what kind of change it'd cause for people like us, it'd be a permanent boost as >>38505769 said. Admit that your thread lost its point normiefag.
>>
You guys saying "it would help me fix my life, give me motivation" blah blah blah, why not fix your life first so when you finally do meet a girl she doesn't leave you in 1 week when she realizes you're a mess? Also when you fix your life, get a decent job, become self sufficient/have your own place you naturally get very confident as a man.
>>
getting a qt gf CHANGED my LIFE you fucking dipshit
>>
It's called the focusing illusion. You're only happy about having a gf when you're actively thinking about it, but you don't realistically spend that much thinking about having a gf when you do get one.

Similarly...

Winning the lottery is a happy event, but the elation does not last. On average, individuals with high income are in a better mood than people with lower income, but the difference is about 1/3 as large as most people expect. When you think of rich and poor people, your thoughts are inevitably focused on circumstances in which their income is important. But happiness depends on other factors more than it depends on income.

Paraplegics are often unhappy, but they are not unhappy all the time because they spend most of the time experiencing and thinking about other things than their disability. When we think of what it is like to be a paraplegic, or blind, or a lottery winner, or a resident of California we focus on the distinctive aspects of each of these conditions. The mismatch in the allocation of attention between thinking about a life condition and actually living it is the cause of the focusing illusion.
>>
>>38506019
I have had many girlfriends (Unlike those ITT who probably never have) but I would not consider myself to be a normalfag.

I have the experience to realize that almost every woman that has been with multiple men is damaged and it will ultimately end in disaster, women never know what they want.

The jealousy, neediness and extroverted personalities of your average roastie will at best make a robot's life the same, if not worse.

Happiness does not come from other people, happiness can only ever come from within yourself. You're all just fixating and offsetting the underlying, core problems you have on a girlfriend so that "I just need to ______" and then your life will be better

t. been there and done that

you'll see
>>
Will make me happy. Will boost my confidence and maybe get that promotion that's should be mine
>>
>>38506185
My gf is introverted and wants the same things as me in life, I've had 2 gfs before who were typical roasties but the girl I'm with now is nothing like that. It has profoundly changed my outlook on life and motivated me to become a better person. Happiness is only real when shared.
>>
>>38506087
It never ends. I lost weight, have a good apartment, hobbies, friends, career and I still feel like a total fucking loser deep down.
>>
>>38504157
Nothing else obviously, but I enjoy the rest of my life.
I'm a NEET, I don't have to do shit. I can spend all day doing what I like, yes I usually spend it playing vidya, posting here or watching anime but it's better than slaving away for Shekelstein.
The only two problems in my life are no gf, and insecurity about being a virgin at 19, soon to be 20. And I'm going to whine and moan about it every day until a gf knocks on my door and propositions me.
>>
>>38506239
I can believe that, but girls like that are rare and in demand, good work anon though
>>
>>38506185
>I have had many girlfriends (Unlike those ITT who probably never have) but I would not consider myself to be a normalfag.
>I'm a normalfag but I don't think so.
You lost me there, get out normie.
>>
>>38506143
This is something I've thought about a few times but you put it much better than I would had. Are you a psych major perhaps?
>>
You should read these words of wisdom
>>
>>38506365
Being a normie or a robot transcends trivial shit like having a girlfriend or anything like that, it's a fundamental perspective or sentiment that you can't shake

The race to the bottom mentality on this board and NEET take over where success is shunned probably coincided with the whole SJW movement probably 2014/2015

You can be a millionaire and still a robot, look at guys like Rob Kardashian
>>
>>38506464
Not really though man
>>
>>38506294
Exactly. Don't believe the meme that getting fit/making money will make you feel whole. You will be less depressed, but still empty. Love is the only thing that can change that
>>
I don't want a gf. Just sex.
>>
>>38504157
>Let's say you get a gf tomorrow, then what?
But I won't you fucking retard.

Stupid ass thread
>>
>>38504209

This!!!!

OP is a fucking normie and will never undserstand anyway.
>>
>>38506485
Yes really

You're on the same level as "whites/blacks can't be robots, only asians/indians"
>>
>>38506565
yeah, but not really though man
>>
>>38506185
you had girlfriends, get the fuck out idiot, you have no idea
>>
>>38504205
This.

Having recently split from my gf, I cannot begin to describe how much better it made me feel to have access to tits, ass, pussy, etc. compared to my life before and after.

It seriously does change you. You relax, you become friendlier and more likable. Because you're not concerned about other women anymore, you feel comfortable enough to actually be yourself around everyone and you experience life with genuine confidence.
>>
File: 1499746216134.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1499746216134.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
>>38504209
Fuck. This really. This is how you feel when somebody really loves you.
>>
>>38504209
Oh God, I'm gonna die alone.
>>
>>38504157
Nothing. The tfw no gf feel is a meme. All of the people that whine all day about not having a gf are normalfags in my book.
>>
>>38504209
It won't help you at all your problems will still exist and nobody can fix them but you.
>>
>>38506863
In the same boat desu anon. I broke up with my gf recently too, I don't regret it but I miss feeling like a person and not having this aching lonliness all the time. Also sex is literally one of the best things ever, even if it isn't full sex but just like handjobs and blowjobs. It's still great. Just having someone share an intimate moment with you where you can both be vulnerable. Gets my heart racing just thinking about it again.
>>
>>38504157
>all the delusional faggots in this thread

youre right OP, these people act like their gf would be some kind of messiah
>>
>>38506426
Did you read the thread? Most anons want intimacy over sex.
>>
>>38507221
Why do you lie to yourself anon? You either have a girlfriend and don't remember what it was like being alone or you don't and you've been so starved of affection that you've deluded yourself into thinking that you don't need the warmth of another human being who loves you.
>>
>>38505621
Had a gf for 5 years. I loved being with her everyday and had a goal to improve for someone I cared for. It was great. That's over but I have had the experience to call you out on your bullshit.
>>
File: tumblr_no21nzDkxt1qjcivho1_1280.jpg (279KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no21nzDkxt1qjcivho1_1280.jpg
279KB, 1024x717px
>>38504157
i'd get a companion
a friend
>>
>>38504157
I feel like being alone is one of the worst fears in human life.
I don't know -and honestly don't care- whether it depends on current society or it is embedded in human biology.
We spend a lot of time trying not to be alone: we buy nice clothes, we get our hair cut, we hang out in places where we get to meet new people.
And when we have to be alone, we find ways to alleviate the pain, so we resort to drugs, watch movies, etc; we try to alienate ourselves.

Or, im just an idiot who did too much oxycodone.
>>
>>38504157
Nothing.
She'd leave me within few days since I do assume she's going to be an actual person and not a soulless automaton I can use and abuse to my whim.
Don't really care anymore so just as well, or at least I think I don't. Last time I had an actual crush or desire to properly get together with a person was in middle school. It's been so long that it seems outlandish to me why I'd want to be leashed to another person like that instead of just a quick hump and walking separate ways.
I guess I'm just that broken and in enough trouble with my life that my hierarchy of needs prioritize any want for romantic relationships right out.
>>
but titties anon
>>
>>38507302
Not all people exclusively, absolutely need gf to feel socially valid and fulfilled. Not all people think alike or share the same experiences the same way, at the same time, this might be a hard concept for a normal, well adjusted person to grasp however.
Healthy relationship with family and a couple friends to occasionally hang out with has been enough for me so far and getting together with a girl seems like lots of worrying, sweating and committing for not a much gain.
Then again I can't imagine what being in love feels like, and that seems like a critical part of being motivated at all to go through that all.
>>
File: 1478288914336.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
1478288914336.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>38504209
OP BTFO'd by anon's feel bomb of truth
>>
>>38504205
This. I just ended a long term relationship (we felt it just wasn't working out), and you don't really realize what you have until you lose it.
Having sex whenever you feel like it is amazing. Even if it's just oral, or just a makeout session that gets interrupted by a fire alarm before you get any farther, it really makes you feel alive.
Giving oral and getting a woman off makes me feel amazing, knowing I brought her to orgasm entirely using my mouth. It gives you confidence, it makes you happy, and it makes you more social. Wrapping your arms around her bare chest in bed while you cuddle is one of the best positions to fall asleep in.
I know it's for the better that we split because the love faded away, but I really do miss the comforts of a healthy, committed relationship. One night stands are fun, but the just aren't as satisfying (for me, anyway, those who are in it for the body count probably view it differently).
>>
>>38504157
It would improve my social status greatly. There are few groups more despised than single men. The real question is how would I keep her because I have literally nothing that she could get more and better of from another man.
>>
>>38504157
Brand new infection for free. Very exciting
>>
>>38504205
>I would leave this god forsakened bored and be a normie.
No you won't. Take it from someone who had a girlfriend once. She dumped me because we didn't spend enough time together
>>
>>38504209
These are basic human necessities.

I've learned to live without them though.
>>
>>38505621
I have enough pent up hurt and frustrations to last 20 years of this.
>>
>>38507146
>All of the people that whine all day about not having a gf are normalfags in my book.

Yes, it's normal to lament not being desired. We're all of us flesh and blood, our spirits compelled by the impulses inspired by both. Those whose spirits haven't been starved into anemic shadows want to hold someone who wants to hold them. True, we all go down to both the Lands of Dreams and the Dead alone. Yet no amount of stoicism can exorcise the need to hold someone close, to taste the sweetness allotted to most, before enduring the bitter descents guaranteed to all.

Here we find the conflict. One may very well want what is normal but be simultaneously prevented from experiencing it in a way that is anything but. Joseph Merrick, the Elephant Man, possessed the soul of a normal person. He wanted companionship, the affection of a woman. His spirit was one of a man in other respects. He was intelligent, would have been capable of eloquence. Yet his lovely words were slurred by his twisted frame. What would have been poetry spoken by a man was rendered gibberish when uttered by an abomination. The Spirit of Nature with all of its purpose found itself imprisoned in a grotesque parody of humanity because indifferent Chaos shrugged His massive shoulders. Nature fell asleep and, lost in Her reverie, Her wisdom faltered. Her loveliest dreams embraced Her most revolting nightmares. Through this marriage of Heaven and Hell, a monster was born.

Curious, isn't it, how the monster Merrick died? Bereft of the possibility of living as people do, he wanted to sleep as they did and, for a moment, share in their dreams. Given his deformities, it would mean his death. Yet he laid down and closed his eyes. What tiny fragment of Her fire Nature allots to monsters shone an instant before guttering out and vanishing in a wisp of smoke. Sure, that little ashy plume was scattered by an errant breeze. However, during the second it lasted, it rose toward Heaven.
>>
File: 1500495193855m.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500495193855m.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>yeah guys the grapes are sour, they taste like shit, trust me i've had them multiple times and will have them again, but they wont satisfy you at all, go eat something else
How are these people able to live with themselves while spouting bullshit like this?
>>
>>38506488
I find that hate fills the hole quite neatly.
>>
>>38509264
you should probably fix that anon that's not good for you in the long run
>>
>>38509067
you're my favourite tripfag duder
>>
>>38507998
>not all people absolutely need a gf to feel socially valid and fulfilled
those people don't belong on this fucking board
>>
>>38504157
I stop feeling like complete shit, and my whole outlook on life changes.

if I get a gf, that means that everything I think is wrong with me has subsided to a level where a girl is able to love me

I'll have someone to do the things I like with. Someone to take to the arcade, someone to watch anime with, someone to play games with, play the guitar for, and most importantly, someone to make happy. I'd make her happy, and that'd make me the happiest person. She'd show me things I'd never even thought about, and I'd introduce things to her

I'd move up in my career probably since I'd stop being such a depressed sack of shit, and she'd probably have a part time job and we can move into an apartment together and get a routine and just be happy with eachother
>>
Who is that anal Amazon?
I want to nipple fuck her and impregnate her tits
>>
I think prolonged loneliness can drive people mad and it's nice to have someone to cheer you up when you're feeling worthless.

Then again I'm still here and it's not to lord it over robots, a gf isn't a panacea. Life sucks either way.
>>
>>38504205
>If a decent looking girl made me her boyfriend...

There's your problem right there friendo. You need to take a mate. It's not the other way around.

In today's society they have a right to say no so just prepare to be denied sometimes. Life goes on regardless.
>>
cuddles are all you need
>>
>>38504157
Considering that I have friends, money, and good health it takes care of my biggest problem in life currently.
>>
>>38504157
If I had a gf I think it would help boost my confidence a little bit
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1024x571px
>>38504157
>OP pic
HHHNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>38506426
How is that last bit supposed to help? I'm in this hellhole loop of NEETdom and a kv in their early 20's while working shit retail. By the time I have enough money to even think about college, the last years of youth have already disappeared.
For fucks sake, I'm only 21 and I've been semi-active and ate decently all my life but I'm already feeling tired and weak all the time and basic exercises I've done routinely begin to hurt my body and I feel sore for weeks.
Both knees crack when I squat, my pelvis hurts and pops when I do sit ups now, my shoulders crack when I do push ups, and last set of pull ups I did, my shoulder had a sharp pain whenever I lifted it.
Fuck all of this.
>>
File: Resplandor_final_2.png (172KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Resplandor_final_2.png
172KB, 640x360px
>>38504157
>THAT PICTURE
ANNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.