[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vous etes ou ma gang de BS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png (5KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png
5KB, 255x170px
Vous etes ou ma gang de BS?
>>
On aime pas les Quebecois par ici...
>>
>>38501232
tu restes ou!!!!!

je travaille dans 2 heures
>>
Est-ce que c'est le fun etre un BS? Les pauvres, c'est souvent des cons.
>>
File: Map.png (207KB, 2000x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
207KB, 2000x1714px
Vive Ie Quebec Iibre!
>>
When will Quebecois do something about the ANGLO problem
>>
File: 5BNOhzt.jpg (420KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
5BNOhzt.jpg
420KB, 1536x2048px
les tetes carees essaye de nous voler la poutine
>>
File: poutine.png (122KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
poutine.png
122KB, 500x475px
tfw when you have no gf but you have some dank ass poutine
>>
>>38501232
our taffer dans une boite d'animation. Les belges sont bien vus au Canada?
>>
File: tut.jpg (32KB, 349x345px) Image search: [Google]
tut.jpg
32KB, 349x345px
You faggots know everyone on the entire continent speaks English except for you right

Fuck off back to the baguetteland your fruity language came from
>>
>>38501232
vos yeules estiiiii
>>
>>38502569
Telephone de merde, je disais que je viens travailler a montreal a septembre
>>
>>38502605
ils ne peuvent etre moins bien vu que les anglophones donc tu es le bienvenue je suppose

Montreal est un trou a merde liberal et multiculturel et globaliste, donc peu importe
>>
>>38502605
Tu va te sentir comme chez vous, c'est plein d'arabe ici aussi.
>>
yo how come the inuits are a bunch of fucking drunks

they should be eating snow and petting polar bears and shit
>>
>>38502698

The same reason Native Americans should be out in the fields communing with the trees and eating their own feces but they're preoccupied with running quasi-legal gambling dens and also being a buncha fuckin drunks
>>
File: JacquesCartier.jpg (79KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
JacquesCartier.jpg
79KB, 600x854px
>>38502578
If the Anglo didn't exist, today the Americas would be franco-spanish.

>everyone on the entire continent speaks English
Mexico doesn't and why should one be proud of being a monolingual pleb?
>Fuck off back to the baguetteland
The first canadians are literally the french.
>>
>>38502743
At least the gambling dens are profitable, drinking all day and beating your wife is just shit.
>>
>>38502578
Louisiana has a bunch of baguetteboiz too.
>>
>>38502781
Do any even speak french anymore? And I don't mean with shit-tier english accents like any other anglophone learning french.
>>
>>38502747
>The first canadians are literally the french.
yeah, until the frenchfags got their asses beaten by the british.
and then let them stay on one side of the country, in quebec.
that's why they're so salty over there, huh?
>>
>>38502781
But Louisiana isn't french speaking or predominantly french.
Not even as a second language.
>>
>>38502747
>why should one be proud of being a monolingual pleb?

First off why the fuck would I want to go to mexico

Second of all I'm not proud of it, it's just that I have LITERALLY NO REASON to learn multiple languages because I'm an American and English is the predominant language for thousands of miles in every direction (except for mexico, but again, why would I go there)

You diet-French assholes are the only exception and your stubborn refusal to abandon your bullshit language is an inconvenience to everyone around you

>The first canadians are literally the french

I'm pretty sure you twats had native populations too, and even besides that, the first Americans were the British and you don't see me talking in their faggy accent and regional vernacular
>>
>>38502873
My point is that if someone has to fuck off it's the Anglos.

You're squatting french clay.

>that's why they're so salty over there, huh?
Enjoy having french everywhere in Anglo Canada and being forced to learn it for certain jobs while there is zero respect for english in Quebec, lol.
>>
>>38502960
>Enjoy having french everywhere in Anglo Canada and being forced to learn it for certain jobs while there is zero respect for english in Quebec, lol.
except that's not how it works unless you're going for some uncommon diplomat job or some other less common, less needed job.
no one fucking cares if you speak french.
>french clay
you mean the clay that the british won fair and square?
sure the anglos may not be the best, but they won it, consider the frenchies lucky that they get to stay in quebec.
besides who would go to quebec unless they have family there?
>>
File: qvive-le-quebec-libre-q-.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qvive-le-quebec-libre-q-.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>38502922
>>First off why the fuck would I want to go to mexico
My point is that not the whole continent is anglophone you brainlet.
>>Second of all I'm not proud of it, it's just that I have LITERALLY NO REASON to learn multiple languages because I'm an American and English is the predominant language for thousands of miles in every direction (except for mexico, but again, why would I go there)
You're still a monolingual pleb, you pleb.
>>You diet-French assholes
I was actually born in France and now living in Quebec like many french people and I 100% support its independance. France loves Quebec so it's silly to try to insult them by calling them "diet-French".
>>stubborn refusal to abandon your bullshit language
Why would Quebec want to lose its strong linguistic and cultural identity to become ameriplebs like yourself (sorry sweetie but canadians are americans in denial)? Oh and french is not a "bullshit language" just because you're too much of a brainlet to learn it.
>>inconvenience to everyone around you
What's around Quebec doesn't matter and those that are inconveniencing are the Anglos. Reminder:

>93.52% of the 5,087,009 registered Quebecers voted in the referendum, a higher turnout than any provincial or federal election in Canada's history. The proposal of June 12, 1995 was rejected by voters, with 50.58% voting "No" and 49.42% voting "Yes". The margin was significantly smaller than the 1980 referendum. The "Yes" side was the choice of French speakers by an estimated majority of about 60%. Anglophones and allophones (those who do not have English or French as a first language) voted "No" by a margin of 95%. There was a majority "Yes" vote in 80 out of 125 National Assembly ridings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995#Result

Really makes me think. Vive le Quebec libre!
>>
>>38503185

>too much of a brainlet to learn it.

I'd argue that English is significantly harder to learn than French if you weren't raised learning it

Your language isn't fancy just because you throw a load of fucking apostrophies in it for no reason
>>
>>38503331
>English is significantly harder to learn than French
It objectively isn't.
>Your language isn't fancy
French is very fancy and everyone knows it, deal with it, pleb.
>>
>>38503185
I speak French and English, English is better, easier and arguably way more beautiful. Your a faggot too, your accent is fucking stupid you get laughed at in France go hang yourself
>>
>>38502747
>i-if the big bad English never existed, we'd be kangs n shit

We exist. Stay salty, francotard
>>
>>38502578
>Be American
>Press 1 for English
>Press 2 for Espanol
>>
>>38501232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJ8uC69qUY
>>
File: dbfec353f12e4702105913137351f8e8.jpg (180KB, 1296x1070px) Image search: [Google]
dbfec353f12e4702105913137351f8e8.jpg
180KB, 1296x1070px
>>38503861
>English is better, easier and arguably way more beautiful
my sides
>your accent is fucking stupid you get laughed at in France
My accent is french and very pointu, did you not read my post?
>go hang yourself
Funny way to spell "I'm butthurt".

>>38503903
Sadly, like bacteria.
>>
>>38504085
>like bacteria

T. Couche tard quarantined in Quebec
>>
>>38501232
HON HON HON
BAGUETTE BAGUETTE BAGUETTE
>>
>>38504260
I never understood this "hon hon hon" thing.
>>
>>38504260
>>38504285

It's a retard who thinks Quebecers speak like people from a cartoon version of France.

It's like saying "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA JOLLY OLD CHAP IT'S TIME FOR ME TEA AND CRUMPETS IT IS GOD BLESS THE QUEEN" when trying to do an American accent.
>>
>>38501908
Dans le Bas-du-Fleuve, gros.
>>
>>38504414
That still doesn't explain the "hon hon hon" thing.
>>
>>38501790
M'en calice tu moi.

>>38502463
Ouai monsieur!
>>
>>38502578
Ta yeule esti de tete caree. Si t'avais un minimum se culture, tu saurais que le sud du continent parle presque exclusivement l'espagnol. Decalice de mon board.
>>
>>38502802
Lol, I have a HEAVY French-Canadian accent when I speak English. None of my family members, including my parents, aunts, uncles and grandma, speak a lick of English.
>>
>>38504461
It probably comes from a 1930s or 60s cartoon where a cartoon frenchman was laughing and made that noise & it just stuck in their pop culture forever. I think it's Pepe LePew from Warner Brothers.

Kind of like how people think English Canadians says things like "oh jeez what are you talking aboot eh?" and no one in the entire country talks like that.
>>
>>38502922
French is one of the two working languages of the UN, you uncultured fuck. Criss ton camp de mon board.
>>
>>38504500
>RIIIIIllIIIIIIIllIIIIIIII
>>
>>38503861
It's "you're", you retarded pleb.
>>
>>38504548
I was talking about people in Louisiana.
>>
>>38504260
It's more like "HON HON HON POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE" in Quebec.
>>
>>38504639
But there are baguettes in Quebec.
>>
>>38504706
Yes, but baguettes are French. It's like saying fish n' chips is American because there are fish n' chips in America.
>>
File: 1497898484379.jpg (104KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497898484379.jpg
104KB, 461x403px
I'm French canadian and I'm against the idea of Quebec ever becoming independent. The French we speak is horrible, its the bastard child of English and slurred French. I'm glad I learned both languages, anyone who demonizes English in Quebec usually didn't go to school past 13yo.
We can't be proud of our "culture" when we're the province with the highest taxes while having the second highest debt in the whole country, not to mention that we also possess most of Canada's hydroelectric production...

I'm proud to be Canadian and Quebec is and will always be part of Canada.
>>
>>38506530
Lol, decriss de mon board esti de coloniser suceux de graine d'imperialiste anglo-saxon.
>>
quebec is the most normie province desu
>>
>>38502569
T'as etudie l'animation en Belgique ?
>>
File: 1490214952237.jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490214952237.jpg
49KB, 657x527px
le francais est trop dur pour moi
>>
>>38506595
>decriss
>esti
>colonis(er)
>suceux
>de graine( )
>d'imperialiste

Retournes a l'ecole, tu en as grand besoin...

>tfw French accents aren't allowed on 4chan
>>
>>38506918
Tout le monde peux le faire, tu ecris deja mieux que les connards comme lui... >>38506595
>>
guys how do I become french
I asked some french guys and they said that I just need to be an asshole
>>
>>38501232
Laval master race
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.