[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to off myself via shotgun, but I want my cute face to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I want to off myself via shotgun, but I want my cute face to still be intact. is there a way I can do it, or am I going to have to go with a different method?
>>
shotgun to the chest has a 96% fatality rate in suicide range unless your family is near a hospital you will die
and there it is a simple answer you can die is that what you honestly want because your family will learn to hate you for it, your friends will curse you and everyone who has ever cared for you will be in pain please think it through fully but if life is too hard to bear then make your decision
>>
Just take a picture and leave it near your corpse.
>>
>>38500376
>family will learn to hate you for it
don't care about my family
>your friends will curse you
don't have any friends
>everyone who has ever cared for you will be in pain
the only people who have ever cared about me already hate my guts and have suffered in one way or another because of me so i'm kind of indifferent
>>
>>38500282
Why the fuck would you care about your face, that makes no sense.
>>
>>38500459
because i'm a qt and i can't stand the thought of people seeing my face all mangled
>>
>>38500438
I was in a mental hospital for three months and I heard near enough the same words every day from people young enough to be my kids those words aren't the words of someone needing to kill them selves it's the words of someone who is scared and lonely and needs someone to lend them a hand
>>
Shotgun to heart will still kill you super dead, but you may be conscious for horrible agony for a minute or so.
>>
How about not killing yourself with a gun and adding your death to a firearm-related fatality tally?
Or just don't kill yourself
>>
>>38500485
show face. we need to rate qt level and decide whether or not shotgun to face is appropriate
>>
>>38500806
This.
THIS. Please choose another way if you decide to.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
Not sure how more people don't know about this. Only option that I could ever use. Not only is it painless and fast acting, it'll also put you to sleep.
>Sitting in front of PC while charcoal burns
>Playing my favorite vidya
>Eating my favorite food
>Listening to my favorite music.
>>
>>38500376
>b-b-but your family will be upset
Literally the worst argument you can use against suicide. It shouldn't matter to OP what other people think of him when he kills himself, because he'll be dead and nothing on earth affects/means anything to him then
>>
>>38500829
no because I also can't deal with the reality that I'm probably not as qt as I delude myself to thinking I am
>>
>>38501247
Not 100% true. I haven't killed myself because some of my family likes me a lot, and I doubt they could handle another suicide in the family.

They don't deserve to suffer, so I will keep suffering for them. At least I deserve it.
>>
>>38500806
>>38500838
Found the Americans
>>
yeah, maybe shoot yourself somewhere but not your face you stupid fucking retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.