[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No excuse to not transition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

When Picasso became bored of painting people, he started representing them as cubes and other abstract forms. The world called him a genius! I've spent my entire surgical career creating the same tired shapes, over and over again: the upturned nose, the cleft chin, the ample bosom. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could do with a knife what that old Spaniard did with a brush?
HRT and SRS present new problems for the professional. As your tools improve, so do your standards. There was a time, I was happy enough to take off a wart or two, or turn a real circus freak into something you can show in the daylight. But that was then, when we took what we got, but with gene therapy and plastic surgery... the flesh becomes clay. What excuse do we have not to sculpt, and sculpt, and sculpt the anime posters, until they really become the girls they roleplay as?
>>
File: 1494305929205.jpg (239KB, 615x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1494305929205.jpg
239KB, 615x1022px
You'll experience a hellish fucking nightmare world when you're trapped in a body that isn't yours. A level of depersonalization that makes you feel like a demon possessing a walking corpse. Self hatred that makes you mutilate your body slashing at it because you're unable to carve it and remold it back into yours. A hopeless existence where nothing and nobody will ever make this feeling stop. The realization that you'll always be unhappy. That there's nothing you can do to be who you really are. Even when you pass, that you're an "acceptable" woman, but you're still just masquerading because this fake woman isn't the real woman you are. I would wish dysphoria on nobody. Please please don't transition if you aren't trans. This is going to kill me one day when I can't take it anymore. Please don't give yourself artificially created gender dysphoria. Please don't. You're fine. You'll be okay don't worry. It doesn't matter if you're a loser or whatever. Please I don't want you to suffer even if chemically induced dysphoria isnt as bad. Just a part of this is too much. Please anon don't.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.