[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if, listen now, what if you had a gf and she cheated on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1.jpg (50KB, 720x471px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 720x471px
What if, listen now, what if you had a gf and she cheated on you? what would you do? would you let it go?
>>
File: 2.jpg (60KB, 960x658px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
60KB, 960x658px
because honestly I don't think I can just let it go
>>
File: 3.jpg (34KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
34KB, 600x360px
I would probably put chili peppers on her pucci
>>
>>38497707
i'd be like yoooooo when r u taking me to paris
>>
Sauce? Originegro
>>
can't tell if gruesome assault or modern art
>>
File: 1464579965106.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464579965106.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>38497707
I'd rather be alone than be in a cuckold relationship
>>
File: 1485047520285.png (6KB, 306x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485047520285.png
6KB, 306x290px
>>38497765
but you won't know if it's a cuckold relationship if you don't try
>>
>>38497734
Is this harrmless? I must hurt like hell, but she will be okay i thiink ... anyway - i better cutting off her clit or some crazy shirt like ... I guess i approve OP
>>
Leave, and sever all ties. Without this, I know I'd end up doing something I'd regret.
>>
>>38497808
not sure what the consequences this might have but this shit ain't even close to what the cuck must be feeling.
>>
>>38497707
i'd just cut all possible contact I can and find a new one
>>
>>38497763
http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/28735/1/woman-gets-stabbed-at-art-basel-onlookers-think-it-s-art
>>
Kill the guy she cheated with then kill myself, because I'm not spending the rest of my life in prison.
>>
>>38499156
but is was her fault, not his?
>>
I'd beat her up very badly. I know cucks will say "just leave her, be happy thats the best revenge" etc. but in reality sluts should be punished for their actions. I don't mind doing a few months in jail if its for a good cause.
>>
I would throw acid in her face.
>>
>>38497707
I would like to learn it from her own mouth. Plus, if she cheated on me with another gal, I'd ecstatic to be honest.
>>
>>38499156
you, i like you.

desu desu
>>
>>38499222

>it's the store's fault for letting the guy steal!!
>>
>would you let it go?
Along with her, yeah.
No need for a girl that isn't all mine.
>>
>>38499241
>I'd beat her up very badly.
>I don't mind doing a few months

Unless you live in a third world shit hole that's not really how it works
>>
>>38497707
Ask her if she can get other people to fuck her, why is she holding out on a threesome?
>>
>>38499347
how is it not her fault you fucking moron

as far as you know he doesnt know she has a boyfriend
>>
The sentence of adultery is death.

If we'Re in an actual couple set for eternity and she fucking cheat on me I give her 2 options; either she opens up her veins so it looks like a suicide but at least she will have a more dignified death, or else i take a shotgun and shoot her straight in the face so she isnt recognizable by anybody and it will be the last sight people will have of her. Either way she's not leaving the house that night.
>>
Kill her.
Be loyal or divorce without cheating fucking slut.
>>
leave her and never talk to her again obviously
>>
>>38497707
I'd find something else to occupy my mind and time...on that notw I have stuff to do and no gf so..time to do some stuff
>>
>>38497707
At my age and the things I know now I would just leave. I don't even care if kids are involved.

I take everything that belongs to me and cut them off comepletely. Probably would have a rough time dating again. Most likely would be single for awhile.

My bf cheated on me. He went to visit his family in France and I get a call from some random number and its woman. It was like an old gf of his and he slept with her while visiting his family. It was two months into our relationship.

I was young at the time so I stuck through it, and it's been 5 years. No cheating since, but it killed me for a long time and everytime we got into an agurment I tortured him with what he did.

It feels less painful, but if it happens again that's it. I will never tolerate cheating.
>>
itt edgy cunts.. grow up, people are not monogamous human beings, stuff like that happens. if it threatens your confidence and sexuality and self-worth so much, just dump her, or forgive her, for fucks sake.
>>
>>38497707
>>38497726
>>38497734
What in the fuck is going on here also SAUCE
>>
File: fdrreaction.jpg (5KB, 173x290px) Image search: [Google]
fdrreaction.jpg
5KB, 173x290px
>>38499614

this is you, mang
>>
>>38497707
IF i had a gf.
I F

IF i ever did i would block her from my life completely.
>>
File: carlcuck.png (230KB, 313x321px) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.png
230KB, 313x321px
>>38500104
found you stupid bitch
>>
>>38497707
Had this happen to me. She told me over the phone and I told her to never contact me again and hung up. She then had the audacity to "formally" break up with me a few weeks later even though I deleted her off every social platform.
>"Anon, I just wanted to let you know that I gave it a lot of thought and I've decided I no longer want to be with you. I really like you but I don't think I can feel anymore than that for you"
>LMAO. Way ahead of you bimbo
>"Fuck you asshole I was trying to be nice."
What did she mean by this?

Also she contacted me 8 months later in the middle of the night with "hey". Never responded to it.
>>
>>38499910
>not ending the "relationship" on the spot, when your partner demonstrates infidelity just two months in
Cuck.
>>
>>38500068
Boring bait, kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>38500079

I too am confused.

Looks like they stuck red bugs or hot peppers or something up her twat?
>>
>>38499347
That's analogous to a rape.
Blaming an employee when that employee worked together with someone else to steal from the store is analogous to cheating.
>>
>>38499241
Too bad prison inmates are whiteknight cucks and would beat you up every day just because
>muh you never beat up women!
at least that's what I keep hearing about jail.
>>
>>38500190
>what did she mean by this
just your typical woman trying to look like the good guy and making the man look bad. Just another day at the office m8.
>>
>>38500190
>>LMAO. Way ahead of you bimbo
Pls tell me you actually wrote this and arent just lying for internet cool points
>>
>>38499271
Pls gib saucerino mr big guy anon
>>
I'd just tell her to fuck off. I've been gfless for almost 27 years, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me.
>>
>>38497707
What they doing cutting off her clit?
>>
>>38497808
It's some stupid thing that happened in Vietnam, according to a reverse image search, and is on some minor Vietnamese news sites. Google translate doesn't translate it well, but apparently these are jealous girls (the wife and sister-in-law of a husband and someone else??) angry that this woman was found with the wife's husband and held her down forcefully and rubbed hot chili pepper into her cunt and posted it online.
>>
>>38500364
I am laughing about this. Rubbing hot chili pepper in a pussy sounds crazy as hell. That reminds me of that story with the clowns 'and then he threw a pie in her face'
>>
I would beat her and the guy with a hammer that I carry around with me everywhere. I would reduce there heads to a bloody pile of brain matter and skull fragments. Is that too dark?
>>
>>38500557
no it's fine

you might want to spare the guy if he didnt know she had a boyfriend though, most of the fault is hers
>>
File: 1478602814503.jpg (176KB, 498x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1478602814503.jpg
176KB, 498x1120px
>>38499156
>not killing her
>>38499614
>>38499697
the only right answer
>>38500068
>people are not monogamous human beings
probably not with cucks like you lmao
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.