[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got an above minimum wave job (9 months now) >got a hobby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1499694064518.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499694064518.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>got an above minimum wave job (9 months now)
>got a hobby
>took to looking after myself hygiene and fashion wise
>started swimming
>finally getting attention from women and have gotten numbers from 2

why aren't y'all trying this? it actually works!
>>
if it worked you wouldn't be here
>>
>>38494104
>got an above minimum wage jobs fixing Aircraft
>took to looking after myself hygiene and fashion wise
>still don't get attention from women
when you are ugly or even average op women don;t look your way. I can't get a girlfriend/wife until everyone is 5/10 ugly average in their late mid 30s. But I'm not doing that.
>>
>>38494132
I haven't been here for months. just checking back in. I browse /fa/ and /diy/ mostly now.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>38494104
i know that no matter the environment i'm in i will not be happy. The problem is not my self image or my social situation, it is me. I am not a happy person.
>>
>>38494104
You must be above 6 feet tall with at least an average face.

I'm far richer and fitter than you and I'm still a virgin because I'm 5'8". Genetics, not effort, is what it takes to get women.
>>
>>38494426
The biggest poonhound I know is 5'8" and not good-looking. You're just not admitting the real reason, which is that you're an angry desperate sperglord.
>>
>>38494426
>I'm far richer and fitter than you and I'm still a virgin because I'm 5'8". Genetics, not effort, is what it takes to get women.
wew

okay, famalam. that's the reason why you're alone and miserable/
>>
File: 1499952324905.png (150KB, 1031x532px) Image search: [Google]
1499952324905.png
150KB, 1031x532px
>>38494434
>The biggest poonhound I know is 5'8" and not good-lookin
Then you must live in a nation like Brazil or Thailand. Being below 6 feet in a Western nation is a death sentence for men.
>>
>>38494104
>finally getting attention from women and have gotten numbers from 2
If you can get their attention and talk to them then you were never a robot to begin with. You were merely a failed normie. Well done getting your life back on track, normie. Fuck off.
>>
>>38494514
wow rude

I classified myself as an android back in my first year on /r9k/. I suppose I do have some privileges considering I've had girls crush on me in high school but that's it/
>>
>>38494104

Crippling depression, drug addictions, family issues. Probably not good excuses.
>>
>>38494510
You are literally the only virgin here under 6'. Stop being so delusional. Khv robots are all tall.
>>
>>38494104
whats your hobby??
>>38494168
>/fa/
is your hobby being a faggot??
Nah srsly what is it?
>>
File: XdGM0LW_d.jpg (44KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
XdGM0LW_d.jpg
44KB, 640x1138px
>>38494614
>"Height has ZERO effect on male attractiveness!"
>"It's your misogynistic personality that turns women off, not your height!"
>"Dude, just go for shorter women!"
>"Women are allowed to have preferences too, shitlord!"
>"Women wanting 6'3" men is like men wanting big boobs!"

Any more excuses, normie?
>>
>>38494692
>men 5'8" are getting laid
>men 5'5" are getting laid
>men 6'4" are getting laid

Any more excuses, virgin? I could show you countless examples of men shorter than you who are slaying pussy. But you will just find a way to deny it with your inferior intellect.
>>
>tfw 6'5 and unemployed but my gf let's me live with her and i just go to the gym a few times a week and play Vidya
>>
>>38494719
Anecdotal evidence is not enough.
Empirical studies show that the vast majority women are repulsed by men who are not a few inches taller than them.
>>
>>38494759
Empirical studies show that less than 1% of men die virgins. How does it feel to be part of the bottom 1% of males?
>>
>>38494759
Have you ever asked a girl out? Or set up tinder?
>>
>>38494909
>what are hookers
Use better bait next time. The vast majority of men will go through life without women ever being sexually attracted to them, no matter how much they work out or how well they dress.
>>
>>38494938
Got a source for that claim? Didn't think so. Your bitter virgin projections are not reality.
>>
>>38494759
If you're 5'8" you're 3 inches taller than the average woman so what's the problem?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.