[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom asks me for 500 dollars >Says she needs it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2605.jpg (39KB, 521x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.jpg
39KB, 521x600px
>Mom asks me for 500 dollars
>Says she needs it because car repairs costed an unexpected 200 dollars extra
>She wants 500 dollars from me because she spent 200 dollars
Why are baby boomers so fucking dense? Does she think I'm that stupid?
>>
>>38494065
so, obviously, if she genuinely needs 500 bucks the original cost of the repairs was 300. then there was the added extra 200 cost, and now she needs 500 bucks in total. presumably she was going to ask you for 300 bucks but now she needs 500. whats the issue here apart from your mum being so destitute as to beg her son for money
>>
>>38494065
>Why are baby boomers so fucking dense?
she mistook you for a decent human, she thought that the years of looking after you would pay off.
>>
U dum dum
costs 200 dollars extra, not spent 200 more
this is a word problem you fucking idiot
your mom needs 500 for the TOTAL COST

X = cost but then 200 MORE
x+200 = 500
x=300

also just fucking help your mom out what is wrong with you
>>
>>38494065

So repairing the car didn't cost 300 + 200 extra or something? and it's not your own car?
>>
>>38494107
He's American clearly.
You leech your parents money, let them help you pay for college and then you're OUT. HASTA LA VISTA.

I'm from a poor family but I got a good job after uni. Got my parents a new washing machine and a vacation with my first pay check.
>>
>>38494107
>>38494094
It's not my car in the first place, I don't even drive (no reason to go anywhere), she shouldn't ask me for 300 dollars to repair her damn car in the first place.
Especially after she decided to be a single mother with a shit tier profession.
>>
>>38494163
Well congrats you're worst than the rest of us then. I'll bet you still live with her and feel "inconvenienced" by having to help out. Even depraved fucks still help out their mom
>>
>>38494065
She's basically saying she would've gotten the $300 from you with no problem, but now she's asking for $500 instead.

Seems kind of entitled desu. Why the fuck should you give her anything?
>>
>>38494217
>She lives in a 2 story suburban house which was my father's childhood home (she took t in the divorce)
>Every day she gets in a car my Dad bought for her and drives two hours into the city to teach yoga for $11 an hour
>She then complains about car management and asks me for money
Want some more reason to dislike her? Here you go:
>Emotionally abusive
>Had my 10 year old dog put down because she disliked dog hair on the floor (which I constantly cleaned)
>Doesn't pay any bills on the house
>Constantly blasts some Indian chanting shit that our neighbors have told me to talk to her about, I do and she still never turns that shit down
>"Homeschooled" my older brother, he couldn't do long division when he entered the school system at 14 and now works at a grocery store
>Hasn't helped out with household chores for years
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.