[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about that first time a girl let you cum on her face /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

tell me about that first time a girl let you cum on her face /r9k/
>>
she said cum on my face baby so then i said sure and then i did it felt good
>>
>>38494032
I did it once
It was horrible, I felt so stupid and miserable, just dumb
Never again
>>
>>38494032
Thai prostitute told me to cum in her mouth and after pulling out and like two minutes of fapping I blew all over her face.

I had an ex-girlfriend put her face out for me to cum on years before that but I just dribbled out.

Another ex-girlfriend told me to cum on her face but I ended up just cumming inside her because I prefer it.
>>
>>38494032
pretty much this
except she had sunglasses
>>
File: 1483702202762.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483702202762.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
Does tributing count?
>>
>>38494032
i woke up originally
>>
File: 1485419745710.jpg (288KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1485419745710.jpg
288KB, 640x638px
>>38494032
>Straddle her head
>face fuck her
>she start licking my shaft
>licks down to my balls
>moans 'hmm' as in 'can i?'
>moves down to my gooch then ass hole and licks
>I jerk off and as tongue my ass
>Blow all over her face
>Says she felt my asshole clench up and orgasm as I came
>Stare down at her smiling covered in my spunk
>>
We were both 15, it was the second time either of us had ever had sex after we mutually deflowered one another. I underestimated my power and landed a grazing shot that mostly ended up on her floor and guest room bed cover.

The only other time I've done this was by request with a girl who took a selfie of herself drenched in cum after the act had been completed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.