[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just discovered that an ex that left me is suicidal. We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1499915066186m.jpg (103KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499915066186m.jpg
103KB, 768x1024px
So i just discovered that an ex that left me is suicidal. We dated for 6 months, moved in together, she started having nervous breakdowns(off her meds+stress) and moved back with her mom out of state after spending a week in a psych ward. I supported her 100% but she clearly left ME. Even went so far as to say we should stop talking because still having me in her life made the healing process more difficult. This was a few months ago. Ive since changed my number and moved into a new apartment. She has had no way to contact me for months, and recently I found a disturbing comment she left on a video of a song I showed her. She fell in love with this song and would play it whenever we were in the car. She would even sing it to me throughout the day. Its a fairly obscure song, so one glance at the comment section and I saw her comment immediately. It was like she wanted to cry out to me for help and the only way was through a Youtube comment. What do I do? I still love her and care for her deeply. If she's in pain and needs me I want to be there. What do i do?
>>
Can you post what the comment said, or what the song is?
>>
>>38491730
I would be doxing her if i did that. But if she's suicidal you get the idea
>>
>>38491556
Not you blog faggot. Go to >>>/adv/
>>
>>38491757
oh yeah I thought so
>>
suicidal girls are terrible. they just use you for attention and shit. my first and only gf was suicidal and used the fuck out of me.
>>
You should consider that she pushed you away for good reason. If someone is sincerely mentally ill, they may push someone out of their life of purpose. She likely would rather you date a normal girl then go through the misery of trying to fix what is broken. Dating a girl suffering from mental illness is terrible. It'll seem fine at first, but you'll delude yourself into thinking you can save her. Eventually, sometimes years down the road, the realization you are powerless to stop her illness would hit. You'd realize you never cared for the person, just the idea of that person without the illness that comes with it.
>>
>>38491556
Go for it but dont be a pussy and pay attention to what she's doing. She might just want you back because no one else wanta her. But at the same time it's worth a try. Call her and ask her how she's doing and that you miss her or want to meet, don't mention the comment until later or even at all. Don't act like you need her, be someone she needs
>>
>>38491556
She's not suicidal. She just knows how to get attention that way because she has no redeeming characteristics herself.

Also lmao a girl might rather kill herself than be with OP.

Go back to /soc/ or /adv/, bitch. This ain't your club.
>>
>Back tattoo.
>Wedding dress.

Literally the worst look for a wedding.
>>
>>38491878
She took 250 benadryl. I had to induce vommiting and she still overdosed. Incohherent babble for two days while she recovered in ICU. Not to mention she lost total control of her motor functions. Try harder, sweetie.
>>
>>38491871
Good perspective. Thank you
>>
>>38492041
ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

250 bendadryl

That's so fucking stupid. Besides, we both know that's a lie since an OD on that would cause absolute liver failure that there is no recovery from.

Take your faggot ass lies back to /soc/, nigger. You're through here. The only thing this thread is going to have in it after this is me shitting all over you for coming in here with your stupid, gay, emo bullshit, bitch.

Go on, start feeding me (You)s.

>>38491871
Nigger what are you talking about? The only response a suicidal person should get is a call to 911. That's the beginning and end of the attention they should get.

If they were really suicidal they would've offed themselves and stop gasping for attention from everyone. Fuck off with your hugs and your love and your sympathy.
>>
>>38491556
don't go back

you'll just end up catching her crazy
>>
>>38492094
You're a non white. Race is biological and i can smell your shitskin through your typing, subhuman sack of shit. And if you do happen to be white(slim chance) youre trash and you deserve the life you have. What life is that? You know. I don't have to tell you. Let your cognitive dissonance rationalise it in your head. Things will get better for you. Youre funny and a troll circa 2006. Reply to this
>>
>>38492094
Well, if that's all you wanted then here.
>>
File: 1500187895417.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1500187895417.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>38492149
>mfw racists pour in from the_donald and assume /r9k/ is racist because a lot of us loathe other people

Man, you're even sadder than me. At least I'm self-aware about how scummy I am.

>>38492156
Thanks guy. I need at least a dozen more before I can sleep.
>>
>>38492183
Reddit is /r9k/ tier faggotry desu. My forum of choice is invite only. Oh did i hit a nerve? Tell me more about the_Donald and how I go there, senpai. Tell me about me, you try hard subcontinental bugman parasite.
>>
>>38492183
Shit, I can't help with that many. Here's your second then I've ran out of original content. You got to find at least 9 more now.
>>
>>38492234
Cool anon, big thanks. I guess I'm off from this thread for juicier pastures.

>>38492214
>hitting all the wordfilters because you're this new
>>
>>38491556
You can only help people who want help. You can offer to be there for her remind her that you havn't forgotten about her and if she needs something or even someone to talk to you're there. She told you you would make the healing process harder so if she repeats that you should respect her wishes and judgment. I know it's hard to see someone you care about suffer but ultimately it's her choice. Remember theres a fine line between reminding someone your'e there and you care and harassment.
>>
>>38492271
Lets see...

crackychan ...

Did it work? How new am i ?
>>
>>38492149
Go back to /pol/ you piece of shit. We are all robots here and the colour of our hard metal plating is of no concern.
>>
>>38491836
A girl who is friends with a few of my "friends" was had a suicide attempt 2.5 years ago and even now with treatment still milks it for attention and sympathy. Makes those of us who actually want to die on a daily basis look like we shouldn't be taken seriously. Although I guess I should at least consider giving her the benefit of the doubt because how you feel and act when you're with friends is very different as opposed to when you're alone in your room. It's hard not to resent her for being obsessively clingy with a mutual friend and for being irrationally feminist and hating men.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.