[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do before suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Hey /r9k/, it's around that time we all long for, and to make sure I'm not missing anything I wanted to ask you anons what measures I should take before suicide? Of course wiping all my HDD's is the first thing to do, but what else? Please help me in this endeavour.

Also any normalfags strolling in here posting to not do it can kindly fuck off to >>>/soc/, thanks.
>>
I don`t know how to help, sorry
Why would you kill yourself?
>>
>>38491294
what are you worried about, you'll be dead
this is proof that you have a neurosis that propels you irrationally towards ideation of suicide but you're only taking psychological refuse in a romantic idea, not actually trying to solve your problem in the most rational way.
>>
>>38491294
Offer your body to a horny anon before you go, they can just buy you a dress and wig if you are a guy, they're horny they wont care.
>>
>>38491294
go out and slaughter some """""innocents""""" before you go, OP
>>
Well it won't make any difference if you're gonna be dead soon.

Missing out on things is only bad because it makes you feel bad, but you can't feel bad when you're dead.
>>
>>38491294
please give me all the money and possessions you have
>>
pls do not kill your self
instead call this number
one eight zero zero two seven three eight two five five
>>
>>38491294
Why not take a road trip, pack a bag and go. You can kill yourself at any time which pretty much makes you invincible.

You could do ANYTHING before you die. Suicide is always on the table so do something outrageous and crazy.

Honest question, does it matter if you die at home or a hundred miles away?
>>
>>38492327
People who want to die aren't often in the mood to go on a road trip.
>>
>>38492388
I s'pose. I've had thoughts but never felt so down to go through with it so I dunno.

I feel like if I were so dead set on pressing the off switch i'd take some chances though and do something crazy. Not like shoot up a grocery store crazy but ya know, something adventurous. My anxiety and worry over my well being makes life boring.
>>
>>38491294
suicide is for brainlets
The patricians go out via suicide by cop after their spree killing
>>
>>38492327
>dude just go TRAVEL instead of killing yourself!
Look mate if I don't want to get out of bed I certainly don't want to waste time driving alone for a week.
>>
>>38492457
I didn't say you can't still kill yourself, I just mean do it somewhere else.

I mean, you could OD or shoot yourself in a beautiful field with a mountain in the foreground or something.
>>
>>38492531
You have never been suicidal if you think this is possible. People who want to kill themselves don't want to do that, because it doesn't matter. They feel like they don't deserve it, all they can think about is their death.
So, in essence, get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>38492591
Everyones life is shit and somehow we all seem to deal with it. You aren't special. Just do everyone a favor and do it quick.
>>
File: 55464015_p21.jpg (274KB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
55464015_p21.jpg
274KB, 540x750px
>>38491294
Go watch Lovelive before you kys please
>>
>rob a bank
>have a gunfight with the police
>set a really large building on fire
>buy a bunch of shit and give it local bums
>make a really fucking sad series of shittily drawn webcomics or notes or something and post them
>live stream it on twitch
so many things if you really are set on it. just make sure your name is in the news when you die.
>>
>>38491294
perform a massacre and aim for a highscore

I'd set a goal at about 15 normies, if you get that many you will be remembered as a legend. make sure to post a happening thread right before and go out with a bang
>>
>>38491294
get drunk and just trash some shit. could be your house, someone elses, who cares. point is alcohol and breaking shit is a fun combo and defintely what i'm gonna do once i reach wizardhood.
>>
File: 1498789630446.jpg (582KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498789630446.jpg
582KB, 2048x2048px
I myself am going to spend a day or two in the haunted as fuck family estate to either reinforce or eradicate my will to live. Should be enough entertainment for /x/ too, if I go through with it.
>>
File: 1498367565602.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498367565602.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>38492650
he said out normie, do i really have to be the one to do this? ugh, the amount of times i have to do this makes me lose more and more faith in this board. FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Write a note about your feelings/life story/background/reasons why you want to commit suicide and make sure its easily accessible.

Help mental health & psychiatry understand better why someone would want to commit suicide
>>
>>38491294
I'd say to sort out your possessions. The last thing I'd want is for my family to quarrel over my shit, so I guess write it down in a pseudo will, along with your suicide note.

That is if you're into the sentimental stuff.
>>
>>38492591
fuck you. I've been suicidal for years and spent a lot of time thinking about how I'd do it, the beautiful place I'd do it at, the last song I'd listen to, I've though about it all a thousand times.
>>
>>38493052
That's because you are idealizing suicide.. Everything you just said confirms it. If you were actually suicidal you would just get up right now, get the nearest knife and end it without any consideration. Stop romanticizing a dumb idea that you might try when drunk and end up with permanent brain damage but still alive.

You don't really want to kill yourself, get help idiot.
>>
Have you tried planting mustard gas bombs in a hospital yet?
>>
>>38492862
Got any good ghost stories? I'm interested.
>>
>>38493166
Not even the anon you're debating with, but you are implying that a truly suicidal person would just cease to function normally and just go into a zombie-like state where they just do whatever possible to kill themself. You have clearly never met a truly suicidal person, someone who has attempted suicide before and didn't get the "This is/was a bad idea" indiciation and continued to dwell on it and fantasize about it and only be held back by trivial things like the reality of leaving your family behind.
>>
>>38491294
listen to some music you likes, eat somthing good for your last meal
be sure you are making the right choice, if you have doubts just wait to be sure
maybe your life can get better anon

also he you likes your familly maybe write a note for them
>>
File: 1498795226524.png (488KB, 566x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498795226524.png
488KB, 566x580px
>>38493228
I can't go into much detail since I was still a toddler at the time my mom and her family lived there and I didn't even get to set foot there personally. I can only share what my mother told me but I'm not a writer at all so it's gonna sound boring as fuck. Maybe I should visit it this year, if the all the dull days of wagecucking finally gets to me. I can't find the picture of the front of the property with all the blue ghostly faces with white eyes on it, I'll scan it if I find it again.

Apparently, the property was once used by the Japs as their sort of nest of degeneracy during the war, which explains the spooks haunting it.
>>
>>38491294
Fuck clearing your hard drive, you'll be dead
You don't have to clean shit up anymore
Take a dump on your boss's desk, it literally will not effect you
Eat a lot
Blow all your money food you always wanted to try, you can even go into debt buying whatever the fuck you want, they can't do shit about it if you're dead
If I were you, I would take a week to just freak the fuck out
Go to vegas
Fuck some whores, almost all stds take 2+ weeks to show up, so you're in the clear on that
Do everything you ever wanted, and don't worry about leaving a mess, because none of this shit is your problem anymore
>>
Give everyone who has ever wronged you a piece of your mind.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.