[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a good fighter /r9k? Also list disciplines Karate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mashiba-ryo.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mashiba-ryo.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
Are you a good fighter /r9k?

Also list disciplines
Karate
Judo
Boxing
>>
>>38490065
I'm an awesome fighter if the fight doesn't last longer than 5 minutes. After that I get too puffed. Luckily pretty much nobody can take 5 minutes of getting pounded on by a 260lb fat guy so I'm usually gtg.
>>
Decent enough I suppose.

punching with full force
art of the cop kick
hitting a nigga in the head with a rock
>>
I'd say I'm average to okay; somewhere in the 5-7/10 area. I have 10yrs under my belt of martial arts but the last 4 of those has been focused on instructing so I'm admittedly rusty on the actual fighting side but against the majority of idiots who start shit I can ride on muscle memory and reactions.
>>
>>38490179
just sit on them.
instant win/K.O
>>
whip out knife jutsu
>>
>>38490304
That's cliche and never works. But throwing around 150lb skellington manlets like they're nothing is easy and they can't do much back. Once I inevitably get them on the ground I can stomp them or get on top of them and punch them till I can't lift my arms anymore. Nobody ever gets up after that.
>>
3 years of Muay Thai with a few months of MMA-style stand-up and grappling

It's nice to be able to throw roundhouse kicks to the head. But in retrospect, I would've rather just spent that time lifting; my eyesight is shit for competition, and I don't really put myself in situations that would necessitate using what little I've learned. I'd say slightly below average to okay.
>>
I haven't fought anyone since I was a kid, so I don't know. I have some background in Judo.
>>
>>38490065
i dont know any disciplines but i could totally ape out and beat someone up with a rock and bite them
>>
I fight my battles with words
>>
Roundhouse kick into shadow step body breaker chop to force a hard knockdown into a 50/50 wake up okizeme dick punch
>>
in every fight i got into in school i just picked something up and hit the other kid with it

i remember there was this one kid who bragged about going to BJJ practice 3 times a week and he kept stealing shit from me so one day i picked up a hole puncher and bashed him in the head a couple times. blood was everywhere and he was screaming like a bitch lmao. he wasnt hurt that bad though, didn't even need stitches.
>>
>>38490065
I don't have any formal training, but

>my mom and uncle taught me and my brother how to defend ourselves
>i fought with my bro (he's 7 years older) on a daily basis, the fights didn't stop until i could drop him off balance with a punch or counter one of his punches.
>the Kids in my school REALLY loved to fight, we had 'friendly' fights everyday (we still went with full force, the friendly part was that there were no Hard feelings afterwards, we knew that we Just enjoyed fighting)
>i was known as the Best fighter until my 8th grade, my kicks were specially famous
>i changed schools after that, an in my 9th grade a fat fuck tried to start a fight with me, i thought that it was a 'friendly' fight like the ones i was accustomed to so i gladly accepted
>the fat fuck didn't even knew how to throw a punch and was easy as fuck to evade
>i hitted him with a low kick and the guy fucking collapsed under his own weight
>he tried to fight me again a few times (although those time were Just 'friendly' fights), and they all ended up in a similar way. (after all those fights we became friends tho)
>spent the rest of my highschool days peacefully (however i had a friend that practiced boxing and we played to hit each others a few times, but never a fight)
> a few months ago i sparred a little with a friend that practice muay thai, shit was cash

I don't think that i'm a Great fighter (in fact my body is in a shitty condition, so i don't stand a chance against someone Who knows What he's doing or someone extremely fit), but i can definitely stand my ground in a fight.
>>
>>38491274
>tfw nobody wanted to have friendly fights at the schools I went to
>>
>>38491309
From grade 9th to this day i still miss the good 'ol days, i really want to have a 'friendly' fight with one of my friends, but we're all too busy with uni/Work.
>>
I am decent i think. Never a decorated champion but feared and respected in my martial arts circles.
I train itf taekwondo since 2003 and bjj and mma since 2012.
Have a few students that have won national championships.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.