[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have ~$100,000 and want to move out. Where to go in the USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

I have ~$100,000 and want to move out. Where to go in the USA as a young white male?
>>
Stockton CA will be a wonderful place 4U
>>
>>38489757
Read up on farming, buy land with a house on it and mortgage it. the monthly cost could be like 500> and you could make that selling berries and shit you grow.
>>
>>38489773
Wut

100k isn't going to get you very far in this state even if it is the central valley
>>
>>38489773
let me clarify - non-hispanic white male, you know, actually white.

>>38489785
need to move there first via an apartment, and there is no worthwhile property for $100,000 anywhere on earth.
>>
>>38489757
north carolina is pretty quiet.
>>
>>38489831
the south is fat, stupid, and black.
>>
>>38489757
Chicago

DUH
>>
>>38489830
>no worthwhile property for $100,000
You can get 5 acres of beautiful land for 30k in flyover states. If I were you I'd buy a couple acres and a camper. Start building a nice wooden house while living out of the camper and grow a couple of fruit/veggies(whatever sells for most in the area) and let them grow while I work on the house. Are you physically fit and have an iq above 100? If so you can build your own house
>>
>>38489899
This exactly. My dad did the same thing. He cooked at multiple jobs until he saved enough money to buy a farm. He has 9 acres built his own house and will live their until he dies peacefully
>>
>>38489757
Massachusetts. Springfield is making a pretty decent rise.
>>
>>38489895
$100,000 will easily cover rent and food in Chicago for quite awhile. Lots of bars and tinder game if you're Chad. Otherwise, fuck this city.
>>
>>38490052
>springfield is making a pretty decent rise

holy shit, said no one ever. it's around nice areas but the city itself is shit and has nothing to do, not to mention 91 has been under construction for 15 years and doesnt even seem close to being finished
>>
Just live in the midwest. If I had got that kind of money I'd buy a cheap 50k home and put solar panels on the roof and plant a garden and live as cheaply as possible.
>>
>>38489757
I don't recommend PA.

It's not too too bad honestly, but I don't know anywhere else really.... I come from North East PA but currently live near Philly. I do not recommend the Philly area at all; tons of blacks/Mexicans/Muslims/crime/drugs, and everything's expensive. My 1 BR Apt.'s $1,100 per month, and that's relatively cheap for the neighborhood I live in.

I enjoyed living in the North East much more. Some major hillbillies, but people seemed nicer. We get all 4 seasons, housing's cheap up that way, more nature, 2hrs from NYC/Philly, etc. Not bad I guess.

Things are changing though. Don't come to close too the cities of Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, or Hazleton. Drugs are on the increase and so are blacks/Mexicans from NYC and Philly. It's really awful.

I think PA is a big welfare state and attracts losers from all over. It's really a state full of losers. Hope to get outta here myself. Have no clue where I would go though.

Sorry was not much help.
>>
>>38490167
I'm actually in PA right now and I fucking hate it, closer to Pittsburgh.
>>
>>38490167
I'm not even a poltard but it really does suck how many once safe homogenous communities are going to shit with drugs, mexicans and blacks.
>>
I know where the best locations in the US to move to are but I won't tell any of you losers because I don't want to share.
>>
>>38489757
Montana or Oregon. both very white states and very homely
>>
>>38490052
Springfield fucking sucks, what are you smoking?
>>
>>38489757
Montana or somewhere else out west with little to no population
>>
>>38490765
Meth. I'm in Springfield.

Does anyone know where else I can find very cheap old houses in a relatively populated area of New England? I want to own a restaurant.
>>
>>38490052

Dude what? Springfield is trash. Probably the only city in this god awful beaner infested state worse than Worcester.

t. Worcester
>>
>>38489757
move to toronto. It is a tad pricey but comfy as hell
>>
buy mutual funds or high dividend stocks like Boeing or some shit and collect and/or reinvest the dividends payed out
>>
>>38489757
Assuming you are 15 to 25 you can just pack up, move anywhere sight unseen and retire peacefully of course
>>
>>38489757
Come live with me and I'll suck your dick.
>>
File: arthur.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
>>38489757
Ohio oroogoonoo poostoo
>>
>>38489757
New England, specifically around Boston
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.