[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Japan where all my dreams come true? Should i go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 234754785.jpg (8KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
234754785.jpg
8KB, 324x324px
Is Japan where all my dreams come true?
Should i go?
>>
No. Moving to Japan is a terrible idea. If you want to go there just go on vacation.
>>
>>38489564
life in japan is even more shit and crowded than in the west.
don't count on it.
>>
>>38489590
Tokyo*
original
>>
File: dgr.png (304KB, 514x601px) Image search: [Google]
dgr.png
304KB, 514x601px
>>38489564
Im gonna be honest with you op, yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRiWWcBKvs
>>
Tokyo's an awesome place to go on vacation to. It's like a country in itself. Moving there? No. You'll never survive and it's fucking hard.
Please don't delude yourself into thinking your life will be like some anime if you live there.
>>
>>38489564
look it up on youtube. you'll find happiness in japan (you won't)
>>
>>38489564

only if you will only watch anime ,read manga, and play visual novels for the next 20 years is learning japanese or learning about japan is in any way beneficial
>>
>>38489564
No. It's the same, if not worse than America. Days are more draining, and the people don't even speak your native tongue. The houses are generally much comfier, because they're smaller, but it's crowded and draining and generally worse. Go if you want. Make sure you have a job, though, because Japan has really strict immigration laws. Also, please at least know some of the language. Like hiragana, katakana, and some basic kanji, as well as lots of vocab. Their culture is very different from ours, for better or for worse, and there is honestly no way a Westerner will ever fully embrace every aspect of it. Just expect to be treated as an outsider at all times.
>>
File: smile.jpg (47KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
47KB, 604x402px
>>38489564
yes, go, not because I think it will help you but I think it would hurt you. I rather enjoy the idea of you being another fool destroying his life for greener pastures.
>>
File: qm2.png (329KB, 726x261px) Image search: [Google]
qm2.png
329KB, 726x261px
>>38489564
Only if you are an autistic antisocial person who does not care about what people thinks about you(nips hate foreigners) and do not mind working 14hrs a day.
>>
File: ssf.jpg (70KB, 523x567px) Image search: [Google]
ssf.jpg
70KB, 523x567px
>>38489564
you could go there an see?
>>
>>38489599
>it's only in tokyo that it's bad
are you deluding yourself?
>>
>>38489564
read that, OP

https://blog.gaijinpot.com/uchi-soto-japanese-culture/
>>
Hello Davido-kun
>>
you guys are ruining my childhood anime dreams.
please stop! T_T ;_;
>>
>>38489564

NO, nippon is a meme
>>
>>38489564
You won't cut it
Just stay in your shithole and imagine runing away from your problems to japan will make you live in an anime

Cuz that's what japan is like r-right?
>>
File: 1420596943456.jpg (53KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
1420596943456.jpg
53KB, 744x615px
watch ryan boundless if you want to get redpilled on japan

japan fucking sucks
>>
>>38489564
I'm more interested in seeing rural Japan. Cities don't interest me much. I don't know if I'd be disappointed by the reality of it though.
>>
>>38489714
Did mommy punish you yesterday, or something? Rot in your mess of a life and leave other be, you fucking edgy prepub.
>>
>>38489564
How old are you?
It's okay to go for a few years if you are the right age
>>
>>38491598
i'm 28 and a college drop out, i want to move to Japan and make my dreams come true just like in anime, i want a waifu and to be comfy among the nightlife of akiba.
>>
>>38491973
Akina today is a tourist trap and the maid cafes look like small dennys inside with worse food.
Go to the country temples, but not too rustic stay on the tourist beats
>>
>>38492022
but country side and temples are fuckin boring shit, i dont want that.
i want comfy nightlife and the ambiance of an overcrowded city along with waifus and lewdness and ramen.
>>
>>38492090
>comfy nightlife
you mean like parties and shit? If you weren't doing it here, you won't be doing it there.
>ambiance of an overcrowded city
That could happen if you get an apartment that's in a skyscraper.
>waifus and lewdness
Not going to happen. That is, unless you mean stores that sell 2d shit. There's tons of 2d waifus and lewdness that await you in Japan, but 3d in Japan is just as shit as 3d anywhere else in the world. People are people.
>ramen
That's guaranteed.
>>
>>38492161
>but 3d in Japan is just as shit as 3d anywhere else in the world
not true, japanese women are pure, feminine and loyal, unlike western dirty tattooed fat feminazis
>>
>>38492237
Why would a breed of woman like that want a dirty, fat Gaijin like you who runs away from his problems at home?
>>
>>38489564
Temporarily? Sure why not, worth seeing at least once

Permanently? God no, you'll only be more miserable and alone than you currently are, the only difference being you're now in a country where you don't even speak the language natively.
>>
>>38492276
>fat
nice projecting there, retard.
i'm actually tall and fit and above average looking.
you must be a jealous nigger, lol they hate those there, but white master race like me are worshiped like gods there.
i'll be in a waifu harem there just like in my animes.
>>
>>38489564
Japan is shit the culture, the people, the food. Everything is shit.
>inb4 weebs try to defend their dear japan
>>
>>38492090
Osaka is your place. Bon vonage . Remember japanese that date white men are like white women that date black people.
>>
>>38492346
Nice projecting yourself, anon.
When you travel to Japan please keep us updated so we can witness this train wreck transpire.
>>
>>38492403
>says the bitter ugly virgin loser
whatever you say my dude :)
i'll be drowning in pure waifu pussy, that's all that matters.
>>
>>38492413
you started it, faggot.
>>
>>38492431
Why do you think getting laid there is easier than here?
>>
>>38492413
just dont kill yourself after watching my videos coz envy is a bitch ;)
>>
File: 297px-WeeabooDreamsShattered.png (330KB, 297x600px) Image search: [Google]
297px-WeeabooDreamsShattered.png
330KB, 297x600px
>>38489564
No OP, you'll be one of the hundreds of losers who go there imagining some weird ass shit, like everything is going change in a country where you don't know anybody or have any contacts. Unless you can speak the nihongo's you're probably boned as well.
>>
I don't think a place with a saying like "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" Is a place where you go to have your dreams come true.
>>
>>38492480
coz i'm white master race and have samurai aura
>>
>>38489564
Ive been living in Japan for almost two years now and so far I enjoy it. I don't live in a really big town so there's not alot to do other than go to the beach and eat good food. The people there are extremely nice and surprisingly alot of people there speak fairly decent English. They love to help you to if you look lost or something. There's not much of a price difference on things here. You can take a train just about anywhere you want to go. I go to Osaka and Hiroshima almost every month. I wouldn't move to Hiroshima or Tokyo just because there are so many people there and the price for a decent apartment or house can be pretty pricey. Overall it's not that bad tho.
>>
You will never, ever be seen as one of them.

Even if you speak the language perfectly, marry a Japanese girl and get citizenship you will always be an outsider and treated so.

The Japanese treat you as a novelty at first, but the longer you stay the more the resentment of you will build
>>
>>38492556
http://www.returnofkings.com/38058/the-ugly-reality-of-dating-japanese-women
>>
>>38492557
What you do for work? English teacher?
>>
>>38492593
linking to propaganda written by a bitter nigger or an ugly fat autist who got rejected once.
nah.
doesnt apply to me.
>>
>>38492686
i'm a professional japanese pussy pounder
>>
>>38492689
Careful, the fragility of your masculinity is showing.
>>
>>38492686
No, military.
>>
>>38492713
>ohhhh look at me! i posted some mysterious phrase ooohh i'm such a badass armchair philosopher
haha so pathetic my dude
>>
File: file.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
can I go to japan pls
>>
>>38492820
white master race only, japs hate niggers
>>
glorious nippon vending machines have the best drink in teh world
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.