[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realized the roommates are making meth and selling it at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>Realized the roommates are making meth and selling it at the house
>Went to my moms house saying shes sick and Im taking care of her
>Waiting for the cops to raid the place right now
>>
>>38489407
smart, I suppose?
>>
>>38489407
Enjoy the retaliation, narc
>>
>>38489423
Not really, they'll realize OP snitched on them since he "just happened" to start staying at his Mom's house before they got raided. Snitchers get stitches. OP is gonna get fucking killed.
>>
>>38489407
Good job, anon. You know you'll have to be at the court too, right? You're going to have to see their faces and they'll hate your guts, their parents will hate you even more than they are disappointed in them. just kidding I don't know how society works
>>
>>38489407
snitches get stitches you fucking snitch
>>
>>38489442
I go to my mom's house all the time
>>38489473
I'm gonna say they made me testify and tell them everyone who's ever been in the house
>>
>>38489434
They won't know it's him. Tweakers are paranoid as fuck. They'll suspect their tweaker friends.
>>
>>38489492
You don't need to go to court if the police get a warrant and raid and they get busted. Tell them you want to remain anonymous and refuse to testify and you want your name left off any statements.
>>
You're going to be suspect number one, OP. Anybody without autism will immediately assume it was you
>>
>>38489479
Snitches can't get stitches from little bitches
>>
>>Meth substantiating anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.