[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >call courthouse looking for information >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Mia_Fey.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mia_Fey.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>be me
>call courthouse looking for information
>not getting much headway with the receptionist or whatever
>say fuck it and just call the judge himself for what I am after
>get through to his assistant
>Hi, I'm looking for particulars of a rape case presided by your Judge, I need the case name, the dates, the file number and the courtroom number
>Well, that's a lot of information and I don't really handle this sort of thing
>No, it's not a lot.
>and we're really swamped right now
>uh-huh, so do you got it?
>What's your name
>I'm Anon Mcnonymous
>She repeats my name back to me slowly
>Yep, that's my name
>she doesn't ask anything else about me and gets me what I wanted

I might call her back tomorrow and leave a message for her to pass on to her boss about her rudeness to be honest.
>>
You'll probably need to file a freedom of information request and they have 30 days to respond

If you're a dick to the assistants it'll be a lot harder

Just how fucking autistic are you op
>>
>>38489459
Actually, I'm skipping it, it's a whole big thing. I realized that I am better off without the information for the time being, but I don't know how interested you guys are in minutiae of publication ban law and such.

I likely will request it sometime though, but there's no rush anymore. Anyway, she was being rude to me.
>>
>>38489337
>Hi, I'm looking for particulars of a rape case

Who got raped?
>>
>>38489657
No one, if my theory is correct.
>>
>>38489666
Sweet trips

Anyway, what exactly happened with said rape case? Is the defendant someone you know, are you working with his defense?
>>
>>38489689
No, I'm just investigating it by myself. I am not involved with any of the members of the case. I've been trying to get as much information as I can before I start sending my theory off to newspapers, but I've pretty much been stonewalled at every turn. I've now found out that there is a publication ban in effect for this incident.

That doesn't mean I am forbidden from viewing the court transcripts of course, but I can't publicize anything I find in there, it's just for my own consumption, it can't be publicly shown. This throws a bit of a wrench in my plan to ensure there are no flaws in my theory before I publish it, but I have decided to just go ahead with everything I have assembled so far and start sending it out. Otherwise, if I read the documents, I risk publishing something I shouldn't. So it's better to just not even possess it before the article hopefully runs.

It concerns this case:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-cab-driver-sex-assault-acquittal-judge-decision-transcript-1.4008375
>>
>>38489763
what's the point of pursuing this
what do you get out of it
>>
>>38489824
Truth and justice is it's own reward. If I am right, a girl has a burden removed from her mind and a man goes free.

That's an ideal course of events.
>>
>>38489862
so you... think you're gonna get in contact with a rape victim... or that they're going to read your straight-to-geocities article... you do you. semper fi
>>
>>38489930
People aren't terribly hard to find if you try, just recently I was negotiating with some nazis to obtain a rare artifact. They haven't responded to me in a while, so they might not be willing to part with their prize, but I still keep checking.
>>
>>38489956
Indie, is that you?
>>
>>38489337
Yup I'm going to be masturbating to Phoenix Wright tonight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.