[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my mom has a meetup with one of her old college friends >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nervous pepe.jpg (12KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.jpg
12KB, 200x189px
>my mom has a meetup with one of her old college friends
>I have to go with her
>her friend's daughter is going to be there
>mom tells me, "I'm letting you know ahead of time that she's really pretty so you won't be surprised, she's around your age" (I'm 21)
>yeah, I've seen pretty girls before
>the day comes
>she reminds me that this girl is really hot
>she shows me a picture of her in a bikini
>mom, what the hell
>we finally meet them
>yeah, she's pretty
>mom asks "what grade are you in?"
>"I'm going into 10th"
>mfw

Long story short, I think my mom tried to set me up with a 15 year old girl. She was really hot though. I'd say 8/10.
>>
>>38489014
Go for it!
This is your chance anon!

Also your mum and her mum will back you up in court on the off chance goes south
>>
>>38489075
No. I checked out her social media after. She seems like a regular teen girl. Not mature enough to have a relationship with.

Also I don't want to go to prison.
>>
>>38489238
I beg you to give it a shot, ask your mum and her mum for help.

You can do this, so long as you're not horribly deformed or something.
>>
>>38489288
That would seriously not be something I'm interested in.
>>
>>38489014
did you seriously fucking repost this story?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.