[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >22 years khv >shitty teeth >shitty eyesight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479443525087.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1479443525087.png
220KB, 858x725px
>be me
>22 years khv
>shitty teeth
>shitty eyesight
>0 irl friends
>crippling social anxiety

On the other hand, my facial features are actually pretty solid. I have been told I look "cute" by numerous females. I have a pretty good body due to working a physical job. It's fucking infuriating not being able to do anything with the good assets you have. I've had females speak to me and all I could do was sweat buckets around them while saying stupid basic shit that I didn't even want to say and they'd eventually drift away. I've thought of fixing my teeth but I can't go to the fucking dentist nowadays because I am terrified of being criticized. Everyone I come across smiles at me until I open my mouth.

All I've ever wanted was a gf that I could spend time with. That's literally it. Not some arranged marriage or some virgin robot cooking gf, just a gf that I can spend time with and we could do all sorts of things together. I think that ship has long sailed though. It's unrealistic to think I'll end up with some teenage love sort of thing, so it's extremely painful to think about what I've missed out on during the hs days. Time flies and I've nothing to show for it.

There's not really any point in trying to grind out the days and thinking something will change, but it's all I can do. I don't have the balls to kill myself, but my crippling anxiety prevents me from taking command of anything in my life. Every day feels exactly the same and it feels like nothing will change. I've been in the same spot for years. The worst part is that I'm not ugly, so I have no excuse. Everyone that interacts with me assumes I'm a normie. I wish I was a downie so I'd at least have an excuse. I try telling my parents about my anxiety and these fucking normies just assume there's some "lol u gota just talk 2 ppl n smile lul" way to fix it. No, there's not. I've spoken to people for years, and I've spoken to them EXACTLY the same way. Nothing ever changes. Fuck this shit.

/blog
>>
>>38486907
What exactly is wrong with your teeth? Dentists will be understanding if you decide to go; they aren't evil. Get that shit fixed before it's too late. You don't want to end up looking like a meth-head in your 30s.
>>
File: (17).png (200KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
(17).png
200KB, 499x499px
>shitty eyesight
>on the other hand, my facial features are actually pretty solid
>>
>I've spoken to people for years, and I've spoken to them EXACTLY the same way. Nothing ever changes. Fuck this shit.
Why would it change if you talk to them the same way
>>
>>38486964

Overbite (I keep my jaw solid by putting teeth together in public to avoid it being very noticeable), crooked side teeth, all turn yellow if I don't brush for a day, bottom front teeth have a lot of plaque, some cavities probably. I can't bear the thought of letting a dentist operate on me nowadays. I've only been to one (a Chinese) in the past 7 years and he started yapping at me so I never returned.

>>38486989

What? If you mean glasses, I don't wear them.

>>38487004

The point is that I CAN'T change. I don't know of any other way to speak to people. My instincts kick in and the sweat takes over in any situation.
>>
>>38486907
Same for me. Im not ugly but no girls... ppm will think youre gay. That sux! If youre ugly you are out. You can relax. Ppl will understand why you dont have a gf and they will like you because they are not intimitaded by your looks. Same for me aswell with the teeth. It got better since my jaw grew a bit over the last few years. Its not as bad as you think. The one that cares about your teeth the most is you. Really! Some ppl even find it somewhat cute if its not veeery bad and I just guess now its not veryyy bad. The social anxiety was gone when I realized im more authentic and loveable than most of those shallow wannabe fags. But it takes time. Step by step the anxiety will got. JUST DONT FIX YOUR MIND ON IT. All the best. Think positive by finding positive things and reasons about you.
>>
>>38487065
>I don't know of any other way to speak to people.

>"How to Win Friends and Influence People"
for learning about thought processes and what people seek from conversations

>"Book of Pook"
>"Models: Attract Women Through Honesty"
for not being a bitch when talking to girls

You too can overcome social cluelessness as I did

If I left the house besides to hang out with my only two friends then I could put this shit to use
>>
>>38487089

What's the point if no gf though?
>>
>>38487065
That's not bad, anon! Crooked teeth are cute and plaque and cavities are an easy fix. Seriously, dentists have always seen worse than you and they won't think you are gross. Overbite isn't really that bad, either. Just keep your teeth healthy. If you end up going and you have a hard time going back after your first appt, you can tell them that you have really bad anxiety about going to the dentist and that you are scared to receive dental work. They will prescribe you some xanax so you can make it to your next appt without freaking out. (Assuming you live in the US; I'm not sure how it works in other countries.)
>>
>>38487147

Doesn't that seem like cheating? I don't want a gf if I have to act like a scheming businessman all of the time to keep her around. It takes me a very long time to settle in and be comfortable around people. I don't think I could pull off being a different person even if I tried. I'm pretty terrible at hiding my social flaws.

>>38487160

Will try. Thanks.
>>
>>38487254
>Doesn't that seem like cheating?
no, they don't advocate for fake behavior

give the first one a try, it starts off by talking about an outlaw in a shootout with police and what he thought about himself and his actions
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.