[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago I quit 4chan and did my best to become a normie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485751841034.png (690KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485751841034.png
690KB, 797x1200px
A few years ago I quit 4chan and did my best to become a normie. Since then I've partied, fucked hot chicks while drunk/high on booze/weed/coke, came on a goth chicks big fake tits, and lived the normie life.

It fucking sucks.

I had a mental breakdown because of how much I hated my own life.

Playing a good vidya game for a couple hours on a friday night is infinitely more fun and fulfilling then being around normies. I think they enjoy it because they know nothing else; it actually ruined my life because I was trying so hard to run away from playing vidya, watching anime, enjoying life, being me.

To all of you here, pls enjoy your life, the grass is not greener.
>>
this place isn't living in envy of the normie life
it is living in opposition to the normie menace which makes finding a soulmate an impossibility
>>
Thanks man. I know God has put me here in my position at this time because it's where I chose to be. Every day I remind myself it could be much, much worse.
>>
I've never liked the normie life style myself desu. Being at parties is way too loud for me. Not sure if this is autistic but w/e. As for socializing outside of school/work i didnt see the point in that either. My hobbies were more fun for me than spending time with others, maybe i don't need the so called "social appreciation" that normies seek so much to feel good about myself
>>
>>38484912
It just annoys me how I can't switch to being a normie in the first place like you can. I can't party/fuck hot chicks/get drugs/etc. I'm stuck a 32 year old virgin. I have tried all sorts of shit to break my status.
>>
>>38484912
I don't even like the idea of the normalfag life. Just give me some friends that I can chill and appreciate the little things with and I will be very happy
>>
>>38484947
Thanks, anon. That's actually a succinct way of putting it and I'll keep that in mind next time I have to explain this to someone.
>>
>>38484912
So your advice is to literally be yourself? Fuck off with your bragging
>>
>>38484947
>soulmate
>impossibility
at least you're on the right track.
>>
just introverted, lot's of people are, around the same amount as "normies" t bh, most of whom AREN'T on 4chan, but yeah I agree with you OP. Do WHATEVER the fuck you ENJOY, the only person who really gives a fuck about you anyway is yourself and maybe your family
>>
>>38484912
How did you do it? I want to cum on big tits.
>>
>>38485810
Either he's lying or he was a normie from the beginning. True robots die virgin.
>>
I am kinda like you OP. I became a normie, learned socialization skills, had a breakdown.

Then I decided to find a girl by just being me with all the skills I gained.

Now I have a cute gf, who I slowly "trained" to watch anime with me, play video games, go to 4chan.

Hell I even played AA2 and MGQ with her
>>
>>38484912
Rio is a cutie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.