[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date gf for 4.5 months >never let her meet my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: images-76.jpg (7KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
images-76.jpg
7KB, 218x218px
>date gf for 4.5 months
>never let her meet my family
>started getting upset since she had introduced me to her friends, and shown her parents photos of me and so forth since they live overseas

I'm nervous robots.. i don't think i can hold it off any longer.
>>
>>38484850
So you can't introduce her to your family cause she isn't real?
>>
File: images-8.png (13KB, 362x407px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.png
13KB, 362x407px
>>38485099
Problem is she is real, but i have never done it before and it's nerve-racking.
>>
>>38485137
Invite her over to a family dinner and just say "Hi everyone, this is so-and-so"

Or just stop by your parents with her (less people,less stressful) and just introduce.

You're thinking about this way too much, it's not stressful, get it over with.
>>
File: 1496172613598.jpg (73KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
1496172613598.jpg
73KB, 640x787px
>>38484850
You poor dude, i can't even imagine having a loving gf who is proud to show her bf to her friends and family and having to show off your gf to your family. How do you keep living through such tough times? Robot life is hard sometimes man, i hope you're going to be able to get through such an exponential dilemma.
>>
>>38485432
This.
Now leave, norman.
>>
Just make up some story for why you never see them anymore and don't want to introduce her. It's not hard. Say they used to fuck you up the butt with candlesticks or something.
>>
>>38484850

why don't you want them meeting?

is it by any chance that your family are shitheads but like everyone you lie about this and don't want to admit it to yourself?
>>
>>38484850
The build up is the hardest part desu. Once you rip off the bandaid you'll realize that there's nothing to worry about.

Just do it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.