[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I overcome my fear of death and convince myself to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

How do I overcome my fear of death and convince myself to commit suicide?
>>
presumably you'd need to dispense with the hope that anything will improve for you
and discard any worries about some kind of post-life punishments doled out by god
and finally dislike yourself to the degree that you'd have no problem murdering yourself

in the first case you can statistically prove that your chances of a quality life are vanishingly small
in the second case try and count up the number of times you've encountered a divine being
in the last case it seems simply a matter of accounting all your issues that brought you to this point and weighing them against your other qualities and making an objective judgement call

i'm not saying you should kill yourself
but i sympathize with making that decision
>>
>>38483149
>overcome my fear of death
It never truly goes away, but seeing the possibility of a happy afterlife or seeing that death is better than a life of misery are good ways to go.

>convince myself to commit suicide
Just keep browsing this board. Good way to want to end it all.
>>
>>38483149
I was just wondering the same thing. Weird.
>>
>>38483149
You know what happens when you die, right?
>>
>>38485055
>You know what happens when you die, right?
Not really
>>
File: 1496111742112.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496111742112.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>38483149
I`ve known a lot of people kill themselves and even more who have tried, I`ve tried it myself. I`m still here because I was stopped by police or nurses whatever. And the one thing I have learnt in seeing this. Suicide is a dead person making their body equal to their mind. To truly commit suicide you have to want it so bad it dwarfs the fear of death, it makes the slightest bit of hope seem miniscule and makes your entire foresight shadowed with death. There are people who avoid this by being in the moment but its much less likely to work.
Wanting to die isnt enough, being dead inside is and I dont say this as an edgy teen on youtube commenting about a suicide meme. The fear doesnt go away, ever, believe me.
>>
File: lighter.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lighter.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>38485087

If you're intelligent and have got some time to understand how we can know the answer: http://anti-matters.org/articles/8/public/8-8-1-PB.pdf

If you just want the rundown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k

If you want the details of what it's like: http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/index.html

tl;dr There's an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting us all. There's nothing we need to do to qualify for it, and we're all going back there. We chose this life despite being in paradise and having it all because

1. Role-playing as various characters in various worlds is enormously entertaining and interesting, and

2. The gravity of eternity is quite immense. We're exploring infinity and doing whatever we want, forever.
>>
>>38483149
no, you stay and suffer with us you cunt
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>38486015
>allaboutchristian.com/spirituality
>>
File: 1398063015698.jpg (348KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1398063015698.jpg
348KB, 777x1024px
>>38486069

His name happens to be Christian, it has nothing to do with Christianity, if that's what you're worried about.
>>
Don't, if you are afraid then that means you must like something in life enough to want to live
>>
>>38483149
If you're afraid of death, then you're simply not ready.

If it was PAIN what you're afraid of, then maybe someone could help you find a way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.