[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2154.jpg (35KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2154.jpg
35KB, 600x407px
>class mates used to mock my voice
"Ha ha, you talk so strange anon"
>they invited me just to make me say funny stuff
I thought I was just being funny. Then I realised I got a very nasal voice. Realised it while listening to a recording of my own voice for the first time. Wow it is a hard thing to remember
>>
>>38479786
That is devastating. How do you even recover from that?
>>
>>38479806
I watched a lot of movies and learned to talk like movie stars. And I don't talk much.
>>
>>38479786
I used to have a terribly nasal voice. But you can change that somewhat by talking out of your throat rather than the nose. Like singing it takes a while of practice to stretch out your vocal chords. With the nasal voice your throat is more closed and the air mostly comes through the nasal passages. If you open your throat up more and train your throat to stretch like that then your voice will get much nasally. Try opening your throat like you're trying to imitate a REALLY deep voice - that's kind of how you do it, but do it in moderation. It'll become natural over time. I can't even do my old obnoxiously nasal voice anymore.
>>
>>38480466
your voice will get much less nasally*
>>
>>38479957
Which movie stars? I need a new voice too :(
>>
>>38479786
Are you me? People made fun of my voice all throughout high school, even when I've spent years trying to change it due to fear of sounding like my gross brother and being a tranny.
It got to the point where I was selectively mute at my job for over a year.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.