[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ACNE/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

After 6 years of trying everything I give up. Think I tried everything...

>clean veggie diet (3 months)
>bread and water only diet (1 month)
>2 cycles of accutane (acne came back after 5 months after I stopped taking it both times
>changing pillow case daily
>antibiotics (acne came back after 2 months)
>washing my face 4 times a day
>taking omega-3 supplements
>exercising (both cardio and strength training)
>applying pee on face (nice fucking meme smooth skins)

I'm out of options. No dermatologist can help me. Been to many. Some of them gave up on me. Share your struggles and post what helped in your case.
>>
>>38479103
How old are you? Maybe you'll grow out of it but what do I know? I'm a "smoothskin"
>>
>>38479184
20 now
>originallo
>>
>>38479215
Maybe there's hope of it clearing on its own then. As I got older, I found that I got less and less acne. I'm 27
>>
Do you really think those products would actually stop acne? If they did then no one would have to buy the products anymore.

I had mildly bad acne. I have some scarring on the edges of my cheeks but thankfully nothing in the center of my face. Plus mild acne scarring on guys just looks rugged and isn't unattractive. I'm 23 and I get zits ever once in a while but nothing like I used to even just a few years ago.

There's hope that you'll grow out of it.
>>
>>38479215
>>38479215
I had super bad acne like 14-18 and then moderate to mild acne till I was like 20/21. After 21 was when it pretty much entirely went away except my bacne is still there but my face almost never gets a pimple. I used a hypoallergic bar soap solely for my face and that helped a lot. Make sure your pillow cases are clean and have a bar soap solely for your face. Also don't wash your face that much it just makes your face produce more oil.

Once a day with a hypoallergic bar of soap that you use only for your face. And make sure you're drinking enough water.
>>
Hydrogen Peroxide (especially) .also Alcohol if I don't use them I'll break out and it'll be horrible
>Uses a lot of it
>Shit dries out it's gone
>Burns
>Not being a little bitch
>Let's it burn and apply more
>Real result
>No Jew money scheme
>>
>>38479304
Even if the damage has been done. I've never had the confidence to hit on girls, be outgoing etc. Even interacting with someone face to face used to mortify me. I still avoid it if possible.
>>
Hahaha you have acne hahaha
>>
>>38479103
For me it was milk products. I can have the occasional cheese on a burger. Milk, ice cream and the like will be a guaranteed break out a day or two after. I wish I had known in my teens as I went through tons of different antibiotics, accutane, etc. Nothing ever worked.
>>
>>38479394
Hydrogen Peroxide as in drining it?
>>
>>38479459
You can get a bottle of it it's very good for your skin (it works )
>>
>>38479513
some people mix it with water and it ''helps'' but i dont want to trade clear skin for fucked up liver
>>
>>38479540
I never said drink it
>>
>>38479459
>>38479513
>>38479578
when i pointed out that I wash my face 4 times I day i forgot to mention i used similar stuff. Sadly to no avail
>>
>>38479623
Do you constantly use it sometimes (I had to I should've mentioned that also I used a safety pin to help)
>>
>>38479736
i still use ''kills all bacteria meme cream that mixes with water
>>
Those fucking creams work for like a month then never again
>>
>>38479927
I was desparate man. I regret fueling med jews so much...
>>
>>38479103
>>taking omega-3 supplements
You should be doing that regardless.
>>
>>38479103
I too have gone through accutane with only temporary success. Have you tried going the other way at it? Earlier this year I went camping for a week. Didn't wash myself at all the entire time. When I got back I noticed that my skin had actually improved; I did not get any acne that week. I've since started washing my face and hair only once a week and I've actually had great results, only have one zit on my cheek currently. I strongly suggest anyone with persistent acne tries this.
>>
>>38480273
Since I have nothing to loose I'm going to try this starting tomorrow. Thank you for your for advice.
>>
Stop eating dairy. Thank me later.
>>
>>38480382
You missed the part where I mentioned Guantanamo water and bread diet? It didn't help at all.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.