[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A reminder. If you take anti depressants or anti anxiety pills,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pills-and-alcohol.jpg (274KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
pills-and-alcohol.jpg
274KB, 425x282px
A reminder.

If you take anti depressants or anti anxiety pills, that makes you weak, subhuman, damaged, somebody to be careful around, and to avoid, in the eyes of normies.
If you get drunk regularly, hard liqueur, etc to get over your mental problems, they see it as if you've been hurt in some way and they feel like they need to cure you.
This applies specially with girls. A girl will respect you more as a man if you drink, than if you take pills.

So if you're ever put before a choice, alcohol vs pills. Chose alcohol. Even if its not as effective as pills.

Oh and another thing. If you've got nothing going in your life, get addicted to alcohol. You need some sort of an identity. Something people can emotionally connect to. And its much better to tell people you're a recovering alcoholic, than having nothing going in your life.
>>
>>38473512
>advocating alcoholism
Yeah, after a few stints in jail, 3 DUIs, loss of jobs, loss of friends, loss of family, living on the streets and eating out if garbage bins, I'd advise the lads to choose the nothing option.
>>
>>38473580
And look at you now. People admire you for going through that. You've gone through a shitty period in your life, but now you're better. People know you've been in pain. They respect you for it. It gives you character.
>>
>>38473631
Bullshit, I keep that shit real close to my chest. I once bashed a cab driver for not letting me smoke a cigarette. I'm not letting Normies know about that.
>>
>>38473679
>anger management issues is the same as alcohol addiction
Face it anon. I'm sure it was shit, that your life at the time was shit. But having gone through it is a huge benefit to you now. Specially if you ever want to emotionally connect to anybody. There's a reason why they make movies out of things like this. The protagonist goes through some shit, but pulls through and wins in the end. Hell, even anger management issues you can turn to your benefit if you play your cards right. Maybe you act like you don't wanna talk about that period in your life, etc etc. Then you "open up", tell them the issues you've had, they feel like you trust them, they admire you, and you emotionally connect. Any girl that you do this with will instantly love you. At least for a while.
>>
>>38473512
Nice try Mr. Shekelstein, but I'm not falling for that one.
>>
>>38473753
It's "especially" you fucking idiot. I let it go before, but you keep saying it and you should really kill yourself. You come on here trying to be some hard ass tough man but you can't use a fucking word correctly. It's too early for this shit
>>
>>38473512
dumb advice but great reply fodder
>>
>>38473799
Bro it's painful seeing you get baited this hard. Pls stop
>>
>>38473799
Yeah my english is shit. So what? You haven't addressed the argument. You avoided it.
That's a clear indication that you don't want to argue. If you're too lazy to argue, you should have never posted in this thread.
The only other reason why you don't want to argue, is that deep down, you know i'm right.

>>38473822
Anon wait a second. If my advice is shit, then he is supposed to be shamed. He is the one who drunk himself and acted like a retard around people.
Why do you admire him? Why call him a bro? Don't be a hypocrite.
>>
>>38473512
There is no possible way this could go wrong
>>
>>38473849
I'm not even the guy you were addressing originally. I am another anon who stopped in. But I agree. I refuse to take modern medicine. I'm underage and poor but drink when I can/feel really depressed.
>>
Ex drunk here.I'm fine these days; In fact I'm a really friendly guy, if a little introverted. Underneath my mask of sanity is a pit of rage though. I don't know, as long as I don't drink it's all contained, and I'm perfectly law abiding. I can't change the past, but I can live like a good citizen now.
>>
>>38473512
This is the dumbest fucking advice I've seen on 4chan.
>>
>>38473512
I did this and I don't recommend it. I'd go so far as to say you should just plan your suicide directly rather than drink yourself to death. I can't sleep because my kidneys are probably failing and I have to get up to piss every 10 minutes and barely anything comes out. I can't FALL asleep sober. I can't drive because I never spent a full 24 hrs sober since 2008. I fucked my body up so much and it just doesn't help at all. I started taking antidepressants last month, but I don't feel them, because I haven't stopped drinking. It doesn't matter which one you choose, neither of them help, but if you want to remain functional instead of living half your life in a drunken haze, not remembering what you did the night before, take the pills and work WITH them to improve your routine.
>>
File: 1500054487197.gif (1MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500054487197.gif
1MB, 267x200px
>>38473512
why not take pills with alcohol ?
>>
pills doesnt work so basicly either way
shoenice
>>
File: ak47.gif (2MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
ak47.gif
2MB, 400x259px
>>38473512
Girls will call the fucking cops on you for drinking at work and you will go to jail for trying to drive home at 0.01 over the limit even though you drink everyday.
>>
check mate: I take anti-depressants and alcohol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.