[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wich girl is the cutest and why is it the bitch face first one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1499545473790.jpg (237KB, 1180x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499545473790.jpg
237KB, 1180x900px
wich girl is the cutest and why is it the bitch face first one
>>
>>38472937
How did that fat beta fuck end up with her?
>>
>>38472937
Hahahaha the two midget fags in the middle. But yeah I want to fuck that qt. I'd nut so deep in her
>>
spazzy keith
dark lancelot
ron ricketts
the absolute cunt
moleman
gypo mick
brian
>>
>>38472937
The one in the back.
>>
the last two girls are cutest, the one without sleeves the most tho
>>
Kind of agree that the bitchface one at the front is pretty cute, but notice all the girls have varying degrees of disgust on their face. I tend to think this was a staged event, likely something to make the tards feel included rather than left out.
>>
>>38472937
Wow look at the turbomanlet with the glasses. Damn, he's genetically screwed. Also ugly as sin. But the first one is indeed the hottest because she had a nice tanned skin and cute face.
>>
>>38473370

You cannot really see her face but she's got a Jew/Italian nose and it's not all that pretty.

The second from the front has the prettiest face/figure/everything.
>>
>>38472937
That poor poor possibly homosexual turbomanlet
>>
>>38473802
I don't know why you're the first one mentioning her.
She really is the cutest of them all
>>
>>38472937
whats up with the gay couple with the short fused butch
>>
>>38473841

There's another short dude with the fat ugly girl. That's how we repopulate /r9k/
>>
>>38472976
one of them looks really good
>>
2nd grill from the right is an easy 7
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.