[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just had a serios argument with mother wants me to get a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: peterpufferr.png (67KB, 279x209px) Image search: [Google]
peterpufferr.png
67KB, 279x209px
just had a serios argument with mother
wants me to get a job
she's threatened to kick me out
I'm 27 so this may be a good thing
but fuck, hope she wakes up and forgets the whole thing
also mfw skipped by qt31.4's on omegle
pic isnot related
>>
Make sure she cuts that umbilical cord first

Why didn't she give birth to a sausage instead, at least she could have eaten it and got some use out of it
>>
>>38472493
She's a vegan,
could of got no use out of that whatsoever
I fail to see your point?
>>
>>38472702
Vegan sausages? Hello. You just dont think do you. No wonder you are jobless. But maybe you have a future in stand up comedy. Just tell the audience about your like. That'd be a funny joke.
>>
>>38472720
She's a vegan who despises the concept of meat?
Hello. You just don't think, do you. Why would a vegan eat any kind of version of a meat product.
I feel like everything you've said couldn't be more relevant to yourself. Good day.
>>
>>38472755
Instead of focusing on your mums diet maybe you should worry about getting a job. Same to you.
>>
>>38472768
I didn't bring up her diet, so again, take your own advice. P.S giving birth to vegan sausages is also impossible (if you didn't know)
>>
>>38472803
Cut the bullshit and stop fucking around. Its time to grow up.
>>
File: 1500177376897.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1500177376897.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>38472817
Does growing up anything to do with that anon talking about her mom diet, you sound autistic.
>>
>>38472817
I think I said ''Good day'', which basically means get lost, I don't know why you're still here getting triggered, are you adverse to learning what's possible and impossible for a person to give birth to?
>>
>>38472854
Yes you said good day but for weird glitch i keep getting responses from you. Funny how the triggered mind works eh.

>are you adverse to learning what's possible and impossible for a person to give birth to?
Yea thats EXACTLY what I'm wasting my time here saying.
>>
>>38472900
I only respond when responded to, yeah, I am finding it very peculiar how your mind works

I don't see you disagreeing that greentext quote of yours. You're more than welcome to waste your time elsewhere, I personally couldn't give a shit what you're wasting your time trying to say, all I know is that you'll keep saying it, I think you're secretly seeking my approval to do so, so, anon, you have my permission.
>>
>>38472458
How are you 27, jobless, and still living with mother? And you spend your free time arguing on 4chan about sausages and veganism. Fuck bro, you're an actual loser.
>>
>>38473097
By being 27, jobless, and still living with mother.
Small minds mustn't be able to comprehend possibilities.
>>
>>38472458
If it's the first time then I don't think she will go with it, hopefully, she was just testing the waters and will let you live the neet life a few more years
>>
>>38473147
Well duh but what I meant is how do you live with yourself?
>"How do I live with myself?? By living breathing eating hehe am smart ur dumb cuz u dunt knuw"
You're 27 and living with your mother. Okay, fine. It's all good, some people take care of their elderly parents or work shitty government jobs so are saving up for a house. Understandable. But wait, you're jobless! And you argue with your mother about getting a job!
>>
>>38472458
completely irrelevant, but fuck i hate seeing this guy on omegle. such a piece of shit human bean
>>
>>38473201
Did you forget that where you are, this is /r9k/ fuck off back to normiebook or leddit
>>
>>38473201
I know, right.
I'm jobless and yet I know how to correctly use quotation marks, I'd really hate to be in your position right now. I'll acknowledge your butthurt when you've learnt the correct useage.
>>
>>38473209
>Haha you're a normie because you think not wanting to work at 27, being jobless at 27, still living with your mother at 27, and arguing with your mother because of muh laziness at 27 is bad haha

Someone Thinking an unemployed 27 year old man-child living with his mum is strange, bad, pathetic, etc. Is not a "normie" thing... It's a "functioning human" thing. Only retards would think the way you do m80
>>
>>38473251
Sorry mate, English isn't my first language. I'm improving every day, buy you attacking grammar instead of looking at content isn't very mature and isn't an argument. Try again pls.
>>
>>38473267
Okay, well when you've learn the correct usage of quotation marks, I'll acknowledge your butthurt, you're free to use google translate on that.
>>
>>38473267
Also, apology accepted.
>>
File: 1498995407293.jpg (157KB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
1498995407293.jpg
157KB, 900x692px
OP you gotta get a job m8

change is easy, transition is hard

change your attitude today and you will be extremely thankful in a few years from now, every single day that passes will make you regret it that much more. trust me, been where you are
>>
>>38473283
Sorry, but I'm not really butthurt. Why would I be? I'm just shocked that your mother still puts up with you and that someone managed to actually be in their late twenties, jobless, and still living with their mum. I thought this whole "millennials are lazy fucks" was a meme but I guess you're a good example of that
>>
>>38473331
As I said before, and I'll demonstrate how to correctly use quotation marks for you now:

''Small minds mustn't be able to comprehend possibilities.''

Again, apology accepted.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>38472493
>>38472720
OP's thread isn't top quality but man your attempts at being funny are just pathetic
>>
>>38473363
>Calls other small minded
>27 year old man-child who lives with mum
>Actively dodges legit criticism and focuses on small/irrelevant/insignificant shit to convince himself seem like the better person regardless of his pathetic life

Sorry broseph, you have absolutely no right to call anyone small minded. Being a man-child is as small minded as anyone can get
>>
>>38473363
>inb4 Muh I never called anyone small minded!
>>
>>38473415
Repeating back to me what I've already started the thread with isn't a criticism to me.

But thanks for proving my point that you're butthurt.
>>
>>38473431
>inb4 you get inb4 something that I wasn't even going to say.

what a retard kek
>>
>>38473432
Calling you out on these things and how they're wrong is the criticism part. I mean I figured you thought they were the okay thing to do since you keep doing it, so I just wanted to correct you. I know it's kind of common knowledge not to be such a huge man-child but I forgot just how retarded man-children can get and just how self observed and narcissistic they can be so I thought I'd criticize you by reminding you it's not good. :) You're welcome my dude.
>>
>>38473300
OP this is the only post you should be concerned with and process it's very hard to accept and sucks dick to read and think about. That's because you know it's true. Time to stop being selfish and childish and get out there before it's too late.
>>
>>38473491
>Thinks a few sentences with basic words is too long
>As he helps my claim that he's retarded
>>
>>38473517
>thinks a paragraph is a sentence
>retard
>>
File: 1500279092086.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
1500279092086.png
16KB, 771x929px
>>38473532
>Literally no one in this thread thinks or said a paragraph is a sentence

I didn't say one sentence. I said sentences, meaning two or more. It's a plural word. A paragraph is made up of multiple sentences.
>>
>>38473640
>>38473640
It wouldn't surprise me that you didn't know the difference between sentences and paragraphs desu
you had difficulty correctly using quotation marks earlier on.
>>
>>38473701
Except I did know the difference between sentences and paragraphs. Your false accusations are not an argument because they are false.
>>
>>38473740

''Your false accusations are not an argument because they are false.''

well that's a double negative, so are you saying that my ''false accusations'' are false...? meaning they're true?
>>
>>38473740
>inb4 you start raging like an autist again
>>
File: 1500183539337.png (63KB, 1360x934px) Image search: [Google]
1500183539337.png
63KB, 1360x934px
>>38473780
>27 year old jobless man living with his mom not able to take an ounce of criticism
>Calls others retarded for meme grammatical errors

Are your almonds activated yet?
>>
^ I think I'll be polite to this anon
I've rekt him enough for one day.

Also scared of what other basic & 'tarded errors he might make while trying to call other people retarded kek

I bet he'll still carry on replying and being mad though.
>>
>>38473934
Of course I'll reply. You did so I think I should get to aswell :) but this might be my last. I must get to bed, for I have to be a productive member of society in the morning.
>Inb4 your English skills lack therefore you can't be productive member of society

Not all societies speak English. Just wanted to point that out in case you wanted to get your vagina in a knot. But fun fact: Every decent society requires able bodied grown men to work and eventually move out at a reasonable age.

27 year old Man-child: 0
Me: 1
>>
>>38473532
i think you're the retard here buddy
>>
^tldr again

and nice samefagging!

stay rekt anon!
>>
Haha i can act like a complete loser and you won't be able to figure out which poster is me
>>
>>38474025
>Thinks a few sentences are too long
>Retard
>>
>>38472458
who iss this twink?
>>
File: Picard.jpg (15KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Picard.jpg
15KB, 500x324px
>>38473995

kek when an unemployed 27 year old makes you look this autistic
it's time to kys anon.
>>
>>38474078
How did he make anyone (besides himself) look autistic?
>>
>>38474078
don't reply to him anon,
he'll just start autistically screeching @ you too
>>
>>38474104
That 27 year old NEET is an infinitely better person than you are. He doesn't incessantly brag and belittle others like you do. I can't fucking stand your shallow, pompous normie personality. The NEET in this thread mopped the floor with you, you inane vapid normie.
>>
>>38472458
You're 27, live with your mom and unemployed.

Oh dear.
>>
>>38474168
someone's a bit slow.
>>
>>38474198
>someone's a bit slow.
who?
>>
>>38472458
What's stopping you from getting a job, op?
>>
>>38474168
(You)

>>38474218
didn't say I wasn't trying.
>>
>>38474240
I mean after 9 years, I just assumed you would have found one.Whats your job history like?
>>
>>38472493
This is why you're on r9k

also the reason why I'm on r9k, lol
>>
>>38474264
most employers want you to have experience before you work, so if someone has none, your less likely to get employed.
>>
File: IMG_20170710_045114.jpg (87KB, 1242x1426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_045114.jpg
87KB, 1242x1426px
>>38474315
True. Although, you can't just gain experience by doing nothing. Have you tried working entry leveled jobs or volunteering to gain experience? you're 27 with no experience. It's not like you're above entry level shit. Flip burgers, sell cars, sell furniture, stock groceries, volunteer, and build up your resume and help your folks with rent or bills. It'll bring you a happier life I'm sure.
>>
File: noose frog.png (110KB, 383x549px) Image search: [Google]
noose frog.png
110KB, 383x549px
>>38473257
not op but
>be 27
>apply to panda express
>get a interview
>shit,feeling pretty good
>go down to interview and the bitch is asking me weird questions about my social life, so I lie
>"what makes you panda material"
>"uhhhhh....."
>the interview ends and someone is sitting at the other table
>he was going to get interviewed next
>look at other car in parking lot and his QT gf is waiting at the drivers seat
>go home alone again
>call them in a few days,"you weren't panda material"
>go back to that place for something to eat
>that normie is working there
fast forward to a couple weeks.
>go to CDL school
>struggle with the sifting
>there for months
>feeling inferior, everyone has a 30 dollar an hour job lined up when I have jack shit, they ALL have gfs, even the fat black girl whom was lesbian has a qt,gf
>"what about you anon?"
>No
>I knew you were a virgin by the way you carry yourself
>they switch me to the morning class
>get called Panda by some Hawaiian guy
>everyone else starts calling me panda because I shift the gears fast and they said I looked like kung fu panda
>JUST
>take test at DMV
>fail
>failed 2 more times and now I have to pay 100bux and start the process all over again
>feeling like shit and don't even want to do it anymore,feeling very hopeless and sick again
>the only thing that's keeping the severe depression from coming back, the one I've been suffering since 12 is lifting at the gym
>broke my 90 day nofap but it's all good
>eating under 1800 calories and losing weight
feels bad man, everyone from my starting class has a driving job making like 20 dollars starting and here I am about to go to the DMV to take all my endorsements again. I had them all but i lost them once I failed that driving test the 3rd time and lost my CDL permit. I wish I had someone to vent to in real life like a gf or a friend but this place helps. Shit fucking blows bit, i know a driving job is shit in the scheme of things but I had hopes.
>>
>>38474168
>repeating what OP said
You're so good at it. Good job.
>>
>>38475168
I don't have much encouragement to give besides good luck. And driving becomes infinitely easier after doing it for a few years, so it just a matter of time
>>
can OP and the normie come back pls
I miss OP raping him.
plsplsplss
>>
File: 1473804868982.jpg (117KB, 1200x694px) Image search: [Google]
1473804868982.jpg
117KB, 1200x694px
AIDS THREAD. AIDS.
>>
>>38476608
CANCER POST. CANCER.
>>
>>38475571
kek I'd say normies long dead by now
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.