[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never look back at your prom photos >you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>you will never look back at your prom photos
>you will never see all the happy moments captured on camera
>>
That feel when you didn't even go to prom
>>
I went and i didnt even take any pictures. All i did was get my ex to cheat on her boyfriend and puke in the corner trash can because i ate stale gum.
>>
never went to mine, but it's not that big a thing where I live.
>>
Family moved to another state before my senior year then withdrew me from school because the new state had different credit requirements and wouldn't let me graduate. Never went to prom, never finished high school, I don't know what the fuck man
>>
File: 1466002776635.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466002776635.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>38472035

I wish I never went to mine.

>No date
>No afterparty

I only went because of my friends, the fact that this will probably be the last time I will ever hang out with them.

Fast forward 3 years later , I never talk about it. Normies in my college haven't asked about it yet, if they did I would probably deny it.

I actually miss my friends.
>>
I didn't go. Played video games with my two high school friends all day instead. That was the last time I ever played games with them (I graduated in 2005). Actually, one of the last times I ever saw them.
>>
File: 8923432423.jpg (29KB, 448x381px) Image search: [Google]
8923432423.jpg
29KB, 448x381px
>>38472035
>Cleaning my mom's old laptop
>Find a few pictures of me before becoming a psychotic neet
>Realise I was unattractive back then as well
>>
>prom is coming up
>build up all my courage to ask this qt asian girl I am really good friends with
>she has sort of messed up teeth, dark skin and she's really short but I'm legitmately in love with her
>I'm still in love with her to this day (5 years later) even though we haven't spoken in years
>fat bleach blonded hair bitch who likes me notices I'm on my way over to the asian qt so she intercepts me
>asks me to prom
>sperg the fuck out and nearly faint from anxiety, she coerces me to say yes
>she squeals with joy and goes to tell every single girl in our grade
>they all tell me what a great guy I am for taking her to prom. Now there is zero chance I can ditch her.
>qt asian goes with someone else and I go with the fat chick.
I truly consider this the moment my life turned to shit. I'll be wondering what could have been for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.