[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosplaying Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 9

Fembots, when did you start cosplaying and why?

Aren't you concerned that a lot of people think cosplayers are a bit screwed up?
>>
Cosplay is dumb
>>
>>38471546
>hair too pink
>wrinkled hat
>wrinkled NDB sticker
>wearing panties
0/10 cosplay
>>
>Give me attention you need fags the outfit

Will women never Fuck off?
>>
>>38471546
Ah yes, attention hungerers and orbiter seekers
>>
anime conventions seem like they would be good to find damaged qts who have alot of free time/no job
>>
>>38472579
Don't even try. They only want chad.
>>
>>38472579
They are extremely damaged. Built for rape.
>>
tfw no chi cosplayer gf
>>
>Sister is 14
>plans on going to comicon this year in revealing cosplay

why desu
>>
>>38473169
>revealing cosplay

What, and why haven't you stopped her already?

This is why women get raped for fuck sake.
>>
>>38471546
This why literally every community dies because women want to join for attention, don't know how to contribute properly, white knights defend them and change the rules to suit the women and the community then turns to shit.
>>
>>38473282
They're ok if they know their place. They love having babies at least.
>>
>>38471546
I didn't until recently when i took a risk and went to a con earlier this summer and got picked up by a dva/tracer couple who insist on making various outfits for me to try out now. The dressing up bit is fun but I'm not 100% on the attention it brings.
>aren't you concerned that a lot of people think cosplayers are a bit screwed up?
No. People usually get that vibe from me either at a glance or within the first few seconds of talking so that's nothing new.
>>
>>38473282
This.

Women literally don't understand what "having a hobby" or "trying to get better at a skill" means, so they just wade into an area where men are having fun, do some dressup shit, attention whore, and ruin it.
>>
>femanons/fembots, how
>when
>where
>what
>why

Selections from "How to Get Your Threads Hidden."
>>
>>38473917
What outfits are you trying out?
>>
>>38473169
Chad will fuck her often
>>
>>38474012
And then get called a "pedo" by jealous women even though 14 is a biologically fine age to have kids lol
>>
>>38473992
They usually just make things like maid outfits or generic "armored" things. Only actual "name brand" outfit would be dva cause I'm the right size for it so now the old dva is tracer and tracers now a mercy.
There was talk about doing a cafe saya endou but I'd rather not dye my hair and it'd be odd having 2 hotarus.
>>
>>38474167
Are any of you sluts aware of Me!Me!Me!

That seems to be the newest daddy issues cosplay.
>>
>>38474463
I'm aware of it but that'd require people who are similar in all physical aspects to properly do.
>>
>>38474563
So you wouldn't be averse to doing it yourself?
>>
>>38474598
I would. That's a lot of skin exposure in ass flaunting-tier skirt.
>>
>>38474668
I was going to call you a whore but I won't.

Girls who dress like that shouldn't complain about rape.
>>
>>38474774
You seem to have misread that.
You asked if I wouldn't mind. "I would" mind it. Not "I would" do that. If it's a suit or covering dress sure. If it's like op's pic I wouldn't be able to leave the room.
>>
>>38471546
When I was a teenager. No, conventions are they only place I feel generally accepted and not like a social outcast.
They give me something to focus on and look forward to, improve my craftsmanship, and I felt like a total badass in highschool when I had this exclusive event coming up that no one else was attending.
>>
"cosplay is dumb"

>virgins sabotaging what might be their only chance at having friends/a gf
>>
>>38474868
Bet all the guys you fucked at con raves loved it.
>>
>>38474893
The closest I came to anything like that was dancing with an Adachi Tohru cosplayer and feelin really embarrassed because he's a waifu of mine. The cosplayer was a girl though. Wish I got her number.
>>
>>38474871
Incels are disgusting traitors to the robot cause.
>>
>>38474871
>Cosplay whores.
>Doing any thing with any one not nerd chad.
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH wow.
Stop please I cant stop laughing.
>>
Going to London MCM in October and it will be my first London con. Will i get molested?
>>
>>38476105
What exactly will you be wearing or dressed as?
>>
>>38476130
Kanna Kamui in swimsuit version. Am i a whore now?
>>
>>38476139
Definitely a whore, but it's still hot.

Are you single?
>>
>>38476105
That depends. Do you want me to molest you?
>>
>>38473941
Are you the dude I keep seeing at anime cons who scoffs whenever he sees a female?
>>
>>38474012
You saying I can get underaged girls at events like these? Interesting.
>>
>>38476139

Hnng. Fucking whore.

I'd put money on you being into rape.
>>
>>38476243
>You saying I can get underaged girls at events like these? Interesting.

Just because someone can doesn't mean YOU can.
>>
>>38476139
Honest question. How many men have you slept with? I only ask because I'm curious as to how true the stereotype about cosplayers is.
>>
I wonder if there are any cons near me.
Might be fun but cosplay sounds expensive.
>>
Serious no bait question
If a woman dresses as a "whore" (sexually provocative to majority of men) she deserves to be treated like a whore? That give us the right to feel entitled to fuck her?
Why a woman dresses like that anyways?
>>
>>38471546
Never.

Robloxxxxx
>>
>>38476526
Many slutty cosplayers have sugar daddies to sponsor them.
>>
>>38473941
It's possible that they do, but you don't see them because they're actually participating in their hobby instead of attention whoring.
>>
>>38476189
as far as i know

>>38476213
ye

>>38476251
me too i cant wait

>>38476336
>>
>>38471546
Sure, I'll humor you.
But I must say, you're not going to find many actual females who cosplay here.
Cosplay is seen as entirely common now, it's not really seen as "screwed up".
I went to an anime convention and half the people there had boyfriends or girlfriends. I don't know why, but NEETs and weeaboos are finding it easier to get in a relationship nowadays.
By the way, stop asking questions directed at females. You're giving us more attention than we deserve. They'll just keep flocking here if they know they can get praised by you.
>>
>>38476885
>>38476964
Okay, it's a deal. I'll come to the con, find you, then kidnap you into my hotel room. Then I will do all sorts of rapey things to you while you are drugged or tied up.

Sound good?
>>
>>38472579

Don't bother unless you're also super talented at cosplay. Don't think you're the only guy that thinks lowly of cosplay girls and thinks they're so super easy. They're just like anyone else. They still require lot of effort. If you're not good enough to have friends you're not boyfriend material. Robots lack empathy so she'll catch on that you don't actually care about her feelings when she opens up to you about her past and mental disorders. She will know that you're just doing whatever for "easy sex"
>>
>>38477028
That's nice but I don't cosplay or go to cons.
>>
>>38471667
Looks like she googled kill la kill cosplay and got the cheapest one
>>
>>38477087
You're a different femanon poster? Well fine, whatever. I'll do the kidnap rape thing even without a con. What do you want me to dress as while doing horrible things to your body?
>>
>>38477134
I'd rather if you didn't because that's not a very nice thing to do. What is your motivation, if I may ask?
>>
>>38477190
Make up your mind, will you? You keep confusing me with which poster you are. One said she wants to be raped and goes to cons.

I merely brought it up because I wanted to be nice and provide you with the fantasy you've always had.
>>
I cosplay occasionally to honor characters I really like.

I don't care what people think about cosplayers.
>>
>>38477219
I think you confused yourself desu
>>
>>38476880
I'm not a woman or a feminine male, I'm looking at it from the perspective of maybe landing some easy pussy.
inb4 Chad doesn't wear cosplay to a con
>>
>>38477269
Probably. So please clarify:

>are you a grill (female)
>are you into cosplay
>do you have rape fantasies
>>
>>38477028
>>38477219
ya do it I'm the kanna cosplayer
>>
I stop caring when a co-worker told me that i was immature for the same thing her husband does.
>>
>>38477346
And you're into being kidnapped and raped? Good. What do you want me to dress up as?
>>
Cosplaying sounds uncomftable desu. Being stared at all day, people spouting memes from your show, looking odd when going home, etc.
I do enjoy the gay fantasy of cosplaying a character and having an energetic girl doing something from the same show. She'd cling to me and become my loving gf.
>>
>>38477315
>yes
>no
>sort of but I'm the one doing the rape
>>
>>38477390
ye dress up as my uncle
>>
>>38477485
Give an idea of what he dresses up like? Post closest anime character.
>>
>>38471546
why not post this in cgl?
>>
>>38477513
cosplay as izaya orihara
>>
>>38477346
You better be thicc
>>
>>38477553
That wouldn't work at all. I'm blonde and blue eyed.
>>
>>38477190
>What is your motivation, if I may ask?

Lots of robots fantasize about rape because it fulfills two fantasies at the same time: losing their virginity, and being abusive to a woman; whom they hate because they're virgins. Thankfully, none of them have the balls to do anything more than fantasize about it or threaten to do it when a woman on the internet says something that makes their penis sad.
>>
>>38477608
>what are wigs and colored contacts?
>>
>>38477578
I'm sticc sorry

>>38477608
oh..okay
>>
>>38477733
Do you at least have tits or are you a chestlet?
>>
>>38477839
I do have boobs
>>
>>38477871
It would be nice if you posted photographic evidence. Failing that, at least mention their size.
>>
>>38477913
take a look at yourself you desperate cunt
there aren't any women here
>>
>>38477236
Let me guess all those characters are super sluttily dressed?

>>38476964
What part of the UK are you from kanna cosplayer?
>>
>>38477913
nah m8

>>38478171
Northern england
>>
>>38478246
And are you actually into rape fantasies or are you having the other anon on?
>>
>>38478313
Both maybe originally
>>
>>38478577
And who are you going to MCM with?

>Tfw never been but would like to
>>
>>38478643
some dudebro i met over discord
>>
>>38474868
What exclusive event was that?
>>
>>38477003
Are you not a female? Why wouldn't you want more females coming here?
>>
>>38478774
For fuck sake. There's never a single cosplayer or girl who is up for this shit.
>>
>>38479003
come do it with me
>>
>>38471546
Never, because I am chunky, have awful acne/acne scars, glasses, am too shy to even speak sometimes, and have no self esteem.
But most off all, because 99% of cosplayers are fucking whores and normies. I would rather be ugly as sin, as I am and not a poser, than be a beautiful poser stinky pussied slut like most cosplayers are.
Additionally, cosplaying is such a waste of fucking money, and a shit way to show devotion to your favorite character. Why the fuck would I spend money on an outfit, when I could continue to buy figurines and doujin for my waifu shrine...???
>>
>>38479003
With you? No, certainly not buddy boy
>>
>>38479404
>t. i only want chad
>>
>>38479023
Are you a guy or a girl?

I mean going to MCM.

>>38479404
Cruel.
>>
>>38479238
You're right on everything. I like you.
>>
>>38479476
I am kannaaaaa
>>
>>38479551
Alright. Drop a throwaway email and we'll discuss it.
>>
>>38479551

I thought you were going with another guy already.
>>
>>38479446
No, just someone who genuinely believes he can convince someone on r9k that you're doing them a favour by 'raping' them

xDD
>>
Fuck off with this fembot shit seriously. Fuck off.
>>
>tfw no fembot cosplay gf
she doesn't have to cosplay
>>
>>38480753
Fuck off beta piece of shit. Fuck off
>>
>>38480778
You really told me there, alpha male
>>
Real cutes would go as track squit nonon

>tfw no pink hair gf
>>
>>38473169
Cause ur parents made a bad job
>>
>>38479476
>>38479551
>i have no gender xDDD
It's a tranny. Enjoy your aids bro.
>>
fuck off with this fembot shit. women cannot be robots at all
>>
>>38480778
>Fuck off beta piece of shit. Fuck off

Try again but with an angry cartoon frog and the text in all caps. I hear that's much more effective.
>>
>>38477003
>I don't know why, but NEETs and weeaboos are finding it easier to get in a relationship nowadays.
No, normalfags are finding it easier to watch anime and go to anime conventions
>>
File: Reac 188.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 188.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>38473941
Is this true or just a meme? Can women almost never have a legit fascination with a hobby/interest? Any personal stories?

I mean plenty of guys don't have legit hobbies/interests either.
>>
>>38481575
KlK girls stimulate muh dik.
>>
>>38473941

They only 'ruin' it for guys who completely implode into butt-tears at the sight of a sexy woman who wants nothing to do with them.
>>
>>38481686
Haven't even watched the show Kill La Kill, but if a girl is at least average looking, adult, and cosplays as Ryuuko I'd definitely fuck her.

I have a list of characters I'd want.
>>
>>38473169
gimmie her number anon. be a pal
>>
>>38481575
Like most stereotypes, it's mostly true. Vast majority of women I know IRL, which is people from uni and high school, either have no hobbies, or have shitty ones - music (playing live), dancing and whatnot. /r9k/ hookup threads tend to often list drawing (which is the only good hobby mentioned in this post, assuming you're drawing, not doodling), anime, videogames, reading, psychology, worst cases, music (listening) and travel.
Depth of the hobby probably correlates with social status to some extent, inversely. The uglier, less popular girls were usually the ones better at playing music who actually tried pursuing a career, whereas the good looking ones were usually shit enough that even my not very trained ears were hurt. On more /r9k/ relevant hobbies, I don't have much. Literally no girls I know play games frequently barring one online friend, and most girls on /r9k/ who list gaming as an interest tend to like casual shit like Overwatch and assfaggots. Several girls I know IRL said they liked anime, and all of them have only seen about 4-5 big-name shonens.
>>
>>38482006

And what hobbies to YOU have that are oh so much more deep and meaningful?
>>
>>38482006
But robots like me usually only like anime and vidya. Isn't that like listening to music and traveling?
>>
>>38482275
I don't know where that passive aggressive came from when I was responding to a post that specifically asked for what I posted, but
>anime at around 2500 hours, ~400 series and some VNs
>videogames in the several ten thousand hour range, no way to count
>not my favorite thing, but can do most major web-related programming languages and C#
>/diy/, ie. bare minimum electronics to be able to customize and repair things, built my own CNC and 3D printers, been learning welding, machining that I can do with limited equipment, RC stuff
>>
>>38482404
Everyone listens to music, robots included. Travel isn't comparable due to depth, if someone genuinely spends at least 3-4 months of their year traveling, they can say that it's their hobby, even if it's a shitty one. Traveling to a random tourist hotspot for a week or two once or twice a year is not hobby-tier.
>>
>>38482408
> Takes a dump on half of the population of the planet for not having 'real' hobbies.
> Admits to spending thousands of hours sitting on his ass in front of a TV.

Only on /r9k/, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>38482965
I literally said it in the first post that anime and videogames are shit hobbies, are you this desperate to find something to nitpick about my posts? Take your poorly formatted greentext and get out.
>>
>>38483027
> Flat-out admits to his hypocrisy and somehow thinks that makes it better.
>>
>>38482455
But is anime really that much deeper than travelling occasionally?

I've never even traveled.
>>
>>38483213

The fact of the matter as that most people in general have what the other anon referred to as 'shit hobbies' or none at all. It's not just a woman thing.
>>
>>38483213
Anime is a lot more specific than travel. You'll very rarely meet someone that just outright hates travel. Most people travel occasionally. Hence occasional travel isn't really much of a hobby, in the exact same way listening to music isn't much of a hobby. It's a very broadly popular activity that is pure leisure. Of course, they're both hobbies by the literal definition, but the question here is just how shit-tier any given hobby is.
>>38483369
It's true that most people have shit hobbies, but men more commonly (still not super common) have not shit hobbies. In my personal experience, they also tend to have more depth in whatever hobbies they have, shit or not, this was the original question.
>>
>>38482006
>dancing

Hold it, now. If you're talking about going to the club, getting drunk, and bopping out on the dance floor; I totally agree with you. But if you're talking about any kind of performance dance, there's a whole lot more that goes into that than you might realize.
>>
>>38471546
>cosplay thread
>no pictures
Homosexuals
>>
>>38483591
No, I talked about both. Performance dancing is shit not because of anything to do with the hobby itself but because of the people attached. One of the most fucked lots at my middle and high school were those that did folk dancing. That is, they went on tours and did guest performances, they regularly got completely fucked up on these tours and did some unironically degenerate shit, and a large part of the motivation for being in the hobby for many of them was this.
>>
>>38483712

Ok, not trying to start an argument; I sincerely just want to get a frame of reference here... what, in your opinion, constitutes a non-shit hobby?
>>
Fembots why do you like to cosplay? Is it the attention?
>>
>>38484793
>>38484793
because you can fulfill all your dreams, party here, party there. C'mon it's your night.
>>
File: 1.jpg (689KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
689KB, 667x1000px
ayo you be telling me only girls can cosplay then how come i can't be something simple like Bad Dudes vs DragonNinja.
>>
>>38486339
holy fuck, she's sure T H I C C. That's a nice ass senpai
>>
File: 6.jpg (719KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
719KB, 667x1000px
>>38486648
too bad people say she's not a good yuna
>>
File: cosplay_is_sex.jpg (207KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay_is_sex.jpg
207KB, 767x1024px
Fembots are not reaI
>>
>>38473169
this >>38474012
fuck her before chad does
>>
>>38486684
All them niggas in the back staring at her ass. Really brings the picture to full circle.
>>
I wish I knew some fembot cosplayers. I'm a homo with a trap bf, and it would be nice to have a fembot to do group cosplay stuff with.
>>
>>38486835
do you get to smell your trap bf's buttcheeks AND HIS TRAP PANTIES??
>>
>>38486926
Yes, I bury my face in his ass or he rides my face with his ass and sometime he'll ride my cock with his pantsu shove in my face.
>>
File: eye contact.jpg (124KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
eye contact.jpg
124KB, 1920x804px
>>38487064
i get an erection just reading that, hopefully he has cute black hair styled like Ezra Miller's in we need to talk about Kevin. Or even better those comb over emo hairs.
>>
>>38487151
He has long straight black hair about down to the upper back. He's a brown trap (not nigger) with a huge butt and thighs.
>>
>>38487179
he got the lucky hair genes, I too have black hair but it goes wavy when it outgrows. Though I kinda like medium length cute boy hair on my traps.
>>
>>38471546
why do females do this ? they dress all skimpy and go to conventions they KNOW shitty looking chubby nerds will be at and just tease them dont the normies know that this will cause the beta uprising one day ? that one day while dangling some meat at us like caged dogs will eventually cause a chain reaction and somebody is going to stand up and preach the truth and all of a sudden all of these betas are going to go overboard ?
>>
>>38486835
tfw I'm a female cosplayer with a trans gf who doesn't cosplay

All of the pictures are pretty fucking lame examples of cosplay though. I'm no expert craftsman but at least the shit I put together covers my face and body and has some small level of skill required with sewing, wigs, props and/or makeup.

Pic related, not me but an example of a good female cosplayer.
>>
>>38487064
cute

post pics
>>
>>38487331
nevermind i just saw that you said he has brown skin

dropped
>>
File: 724[1].jpg (31KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
724[1].jpg
31KB, 346x339px
>>38487487
It's all good anon, I wasn't gonna post pics anyways.

I'll take my fat assed succubus (male) over a skinny flat assed chicken legged trap any day of the week.
>>
File: img.png (45KB, 221x233px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
45KB, 221x233px
>>38487540
>mfw getting facesat by a cute pale trap with a fat ass

by all means, gloat about your shitskin bf and keep him to yourself
>>
>>38487321
>tfw I'm a female cosplayer with a trans gf who doesn't cosplay

Can you describe your relationship? What do you like about traps (or is it FtM)? I'm thinking of messaging this one NEET girl on okcupid because she described a fantasy involving a trap and it got me very curious.
>>
>>38487698
She's MtF. We have an incredibly healthy, supportive relationship. Not sickeningly sweet, we just understand each other and want one another to be as happy as possible while taking responsibility for ourselves. I feel incredibly fortunate. ...we met on /r9k/ but I have never cared about her sex as a fetish thing, it's just an unfortunate thing she's had to deal with. If you're getting into a relationship purely for the sexual aspect of it I don't know how much solid advice I can give.
>>
>>38487729
how do you meet someone on r9k desu
>>
>>38487790
We both drew in the drawthreads for awhile, became sort of friends, and exchanged skypes. A skype group got made, we became really good friends, exchanged phone numbers, and after months of talking and texting and doing collaborative stuff together we finally admitted our feelings to each other.
>>
>>38487622
Haha, I guarantee your definition of a fat ass is not a fat ass
>>
>>38487858
i would give you pics but I respect my partner and am not you
>>
>>38487877
I don't want em, I know what robots think a "big butt" is.

If it's anything smaller than assbro, it's not a big butt.
>>
>>38487957
>assbro
LMAO

okay yeah i'm not replying to you anymore
>>
original bumperiodnsksk
>>
I COMMAND YOU TO STOP THIS THREAD NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.