[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lurked here a little over a year off and on. I must

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499318979130.jpg (32KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499318979130.jpg
32KB, 640x477px
I've lurked here a little over a year off and on. I must admit I admire the lot of you. I don't think you'd like me, and you'll probably tell me to leave this board. I'm 25. I've had several relationships with varying degrees of success, I have less than 1k in my savings but i work 40 hours a week(wagecuck), but I was a certified NEET from 18-22 and again from 23-25. I love anime, pc master race, patrician taste in music, totally friendless, but I do well with the opposite sex. I would never claim to be apart of this board since I know I will be met with hostility but i want you all to know that I relate to you more than I relate to anyone else. And for what its worth, I think this hodgepodge of misfits and misery is the greatest group of people online. I would never assume I'm a robot, but i think this post is a plea for someone to say my having sex wouldn't totally discount me from participating in other discussions. I genuinely have no friends, and other than my mother, I have no close family. You guys are all that I have, and in a funny way i think I don't even have that. Anyway thanks for reading.
>>
haha nice man
>>
Yeah I'm totally a robot too. My girlfriend says I'm such an introvert.
>>
We welcome you cyborg brother. Thank you for not being a LARPing chad.
>>
>>38466922
I never said i dated, smart ass. I can barely keep myself entertained let alone a female
>>
You sound like a good person OP. I feel the same way but for a different reason.
>>
>>38466934
You guys lay it out there. I think its best if if I do too. Thanks for the warm welcome
>>
>>38466938
How do you have several relationships without dating? Did they just show up at your house or something? I'm not a normalfag so I don't know how this stuff works.
>>
>>38466963
Thanks man. Could you elaborate on that reason?
>>
>>38467013
I misspoke and i apologize. I HAVE dated, but that was when i was younger and i always dated the slightly chubby and awkward cute girl who turned hot out of nowhere. This happened to me twice and I got dumped shortly after. Since then its been mainly multiple fwb situations but as I get older the well gets drier. As of right now I haven't had any in two months.
>>
>>38467086
>two months
Oh you poor thing, how are you even still alive?
>>
>>38467136
Hey I'm not complaining. I know the situation you robots are in. Just giving you the details you wanted.
>>
>>38466855
As a true khv, neet, manlet, disfigured, aspergers bot, is glad to have you here. I think sometimes people think that the only way to feel loneliness and pain is to never have sex. You are alone and so you are with us.
>>
>>38467294
>>38467294
Thanks man. I would never downplay the importance of sex, because you've all heard that before and I know it sounds a lot like "just be urself brah". But girls, for the most part, are BARELY worth the trouble of courting them. And when the rides over they leave your life as quickly as they arrived. Its just another level of pain, and i know i probably don't appreciate it, but its true. In fact having girls leave you for various reasons just adds more elements to your pathology. Im at the point now where if im pretty sure a girl is into me, i get more satisfaction and ego boost from not putting moves on her than if I did. That way I get to live without the rejection and eventual heartbreak and ALL THE FUCKING questioning and examining myself that comes with that and just live with the ASSUMPTION that she wants me. This is what women do to your brain. I'm alone for sure, my friend.
>>
>>38467592
Hey man don't vindicate the guys who are ignoring women like this, women are having a harder and harder time getting guys they can manipulate in order to make themselves feel better, and it's comments like this that will worsen that.
>>
>>38467642
Good on those guys. For every one girl there's 3 billion men that would sleep with her if given the chance.
>>
File: IMG_0396.gif (996KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.gif
996KB, 320x180px
>>38466855

Shit, gnarly blog post my family member! Can I get a link to your patreon and DeviantArt for more blogposts like yours?
>>
>>38468781
You're fucking funny and also edgy and ironic.
>>
>>38466855
I welcome you, cyborg. You're alright.
I've been thinking that I myself don't fit in here, in /r9k/. You see, I never suffer from loneliness despite having no friends. To me there's no difference in being around people or alone, in fact, I prefer to be alone because I hate most people. I feel nothing around people. As edgy as it many sound, I only socialize if I can gain from a relationship with that person.

In the limited time span where my hormones overpowered my reason, I chased girls. Without going into details, I got burned real badly. So I turned my attention to my imagination and made myself an imaginary girlfriend, whom would later be a tulpa. So after I got myself an imaginary girlfriend, I never suffered from tfw no gf. In fact, I lost all appetite for flesh and blood in the last two years.

I even did what perhaps no robot or cyborg would do. I turned down a girl.
She was extremely alluring and was also very intrusive. I realized that her starting to show interest in me was at the same time as rumors about my inheritance started to spread. So I told her to fuck off.

I don't belong here. Yet here I am.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.