[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just lost a fight against some kid who's younger than me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fight.jpg (8KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
8KB, 275x184px
Just lost a fight against some kid who's younger than me but bigger (not trying to make any excuses, but I still thought I could handle him). Now that it's over, I'm not really that hurt or anything, but the shame/embarrassment is getting to me as it was in front of a bunch of people, and to be honest my lack of experience showed.

Have any of you guys ever been in a similar situation of losing a fight and embarrassing yourselves? What do you do to >cope?
>>
Can relate, anon. Remember that no one will remember it except him. No one cares at the end of the day. It has already slipped away from peoples' minds; they've got other things to worry about.

The guy who "won" didn't win anything. Nothing has changed in either of your lives. You're still doing exactly what you would've been doing if you hadn't fought.

No one remembers. No one genuinely cares. Life goes on. He only wins if you let him get in your head. Don't let people who hold such little significance to you control so much of your happiness.
>>
>>38466616
Sounds like he made you his bitch. Might as well suck his dick now
>>
>>38466616
storytime you bitch
>>
didn't get into a fight, just got hit and kicked a few times because i didn't want to fight. after a week nobody cared. the two who hit and kicked me called me name mockingly once, and gave me bad looks in the corridors, but nobody gave much of a shit.
>>
>>38466719
Agreeeeed.......
Cant drop a bomb like that and not tell us how it happend
>>
I grew up in a real shithole and I've been in plenty of fights. I've won a bunch and lost a bunch. The worst was definitely this.

>walking to the store to buy mom a pack and get some tomatoes
>with my younger sister
>she was just starting to grow up
>for the sake of story I'll be honest
>she's blessed with miles of legs
>has a tight sporty ass
>all of her clothes were too small from growing
>shorts show too much
>these fuckers from school start catcalling her
>try to start moving faster because I just want to get home
>they follow us
>shout shit like "Hey babe, don't let that idiot push you around! You need me to treat you right!"
>just ignoring them until "Hey bitch, come over here and take this dick! It will teach you how to treat me instead of ignoring me like a cunt!"
>nope
>not doing this
>turn around
>they start talking shit
>main talker steps up
>lay him out
>his friends don't feel like joining
>suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder
>look up at this giant black dude
>thrown to the ground
>nigger starts beating the fuck out of me
>once I'm seeing stars and my ears are ringing they strip me down on the street
>the big guy literally pisses on me
>throws my clothes away and tells me to crawl
>pulls a knife out
>welp guess I'm crawling
>look up and my sister ran
>good call
>>
>>38466616
call the cops, sue him and ruin his life
>>
>>38466616
move to another city

I laughed because this was not original
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.