[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drunk as shit >leave party while nobody is watching >trek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: img. river.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
img. river.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>drunk as shit
>leave party while nobody is watching
>trek through the neighborhood
>get to the street
>curve towards the river
>fence running near the river bank, about 30 feet away
>try to climb
>cant do it
>take of shoes so my toes can grip the chain link
>i need to shit
>so drunk I do it right at the edge of the fence, lie down after
>listening to the river until I see a cop car sweep it's spotlight over the area I am lying in
>roll into the brush
>realize I rolled through my shit as I see the cops getting out of their car
>run into the woods
>got away, but apparently the cops found my shoes. They are old as shit, from when my mom still bought them for me
>she wrote my name on the back of the tongue
I think the people at the party called the cops, they knew I was very drunk. Probably thought I was a danger to my self. Will the cops pursue this?
They could probably get my moms number from public records. If my mom even has a hint that I have been drinking she will kick me out. Am I fucked, or am I just retarded?
>>
Go home dude noone cares you got drunk at a party
>>
>>38466475
Unironically this

OP, you will get in bad situations a ton of time in your life, you must learn to face them

But I'm sure nothing bad will happen to you anyway
>>
File: Attach0.jpg (24KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0.jpg
24KB, 326x326px
>>38466231
Lol, no one cares fag. How would ur mommy even find out.
>>
>>38466231
Again with this stupid pasta?
>>
File: taylor-swift-290.jpg (79KB, 290x580px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-290.jpg
79KB, 290x580px
>>38466231
Youve posted this already. Is your life so dogshit that you have to re live drunk stories or that you have to make them up?
>>
>>38466231
This has been posted before..........org
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.