[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0300.jpg (81KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
81KB, 480x533px
Played a nice game last night. Like the card game war. But when you set your cards down whoever wins gets to choose a favor and the number they win by is very important. So if the difference is seven the winner can choose to have something seven times or for seven seconds/minutes.

We went through all but the last 8 cards
>>
>>38463928
Screw that gay thing, I'm gonna play some yugioh
>>
>>38463981
Could make a game put of anything if she played it. She just plays animal crossing and munchkins

It almost ended our dry spell though so I appreciate that
>>
>>38463981
Is yugioh still like Yami yugi or is it like Disney XD yugi
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (67KB, 825x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
67KB, 825x900px
>>38463981
Actually they came out with a girl yugi didn't they? Probably Trans now huh?
>>
Also for those that lurk these threads and knows them pretty good. Our baby is doing great. At 2 months he is 15lbs and 24". 99% in both. Not sure how with a 5'3 mama and 5'6 daddy
>>
>>38463928
So did you get ballbusted or what?
You type like a fag and your shits all retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0080.jpg (2MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
2MB, 3456x5184px
>>38466373
OH of course. Her first card best me by one and she wanted to punch me once in the balls. Later she got seven and did seven minutes if squeezing and got some slaps. But also got some sucking and stroking. Tried to have sex but it's been a while it hurt her after a few minutes.
>>
Do people actually believe that this guy is in a relationship at all? It's obviously just one guy trying to bust a nut.
>>
>>38467005
Well I've posted pics of my wife and the baby plenty. Not face of course but like baby head and up to her neck. I'm smarter than to actually put her face up here

Man I need to stock up on bb pics
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.