[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do depressed women just need dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Do depressed women just need dick?
>>
Not just any dicke though
>>
>>38462074
depressed women don't exist
>>
Women can get dick easily, so if she is legit depressed its something much more. Something harder to get that she can't.......I'll leave your imagination to say what that something.
>>
>>38462087
>this post was original
wew
>>
>>38462087
You don't exist.
Stop being a dick.
>>
>>38462087
That is why I wonder is "depressed" women just need dick, you fucking retard

>>38462105
So an alpha's dick?
>>
>>38462074
Yeah but not yours
>>
>>38462106
>this post was original too
wew
>>
>>38462087

Young women no, but the most bitter people on this planet are older women that never got what they wanted out of life. Old men in general are happy.
>>
>>38462087
I wanna agree with you but I've come across some crazy women online. Side note, never have sympathy or be friends with cutters.
>>
>>38462135
>even this post was original
wew
>>
File: 1458526759815.png (158KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458526759815.png
158KB, 200x200px
>>38462074
>>38462084
>tfw you're a guy who is unironically like this
My life is a meme.
>>
>>38462157
Say it with me:
"If she's a cutter, you'd better not nut her."
>>
>>38462087
They exist but it's so much easier and more common to have a support sttucture and general positive reinforcement if you're a girl. Male problems cut deeper and are less likely to be cared about by the outside world.

Women bounce back, men sink further.
>>
>>38462087
This. Women and blacks can't experience clinical depression, only situational depression. See: suicide rates
>>
isn't depression statistically more common among women, though?
>>
>>38462074
Yes. Women value themselves and every other woman around them based off on the quality of dick they're getting.

Women really are shallow ahegao sluts that can't go without dick because they all get addicted the moment their cherry gets busted. Just not for you.
>>
>>38462211
Only because women get sad and go to the clinic and get some pills to have other people feel sorry for them. Men don't ask for help.
>>
>>38462190

When you're a man and depressed other men even avoid you, they don't want that negativity around them. So you just start free falling into deeper and even deeper depression. That is why men kill themselves like 200% more than women. When it rains it pours for men. No other dude is going to stop and try to help you. You're on your own lil nigger.
>>
>>38462208
blacks actually have a really low depression rate iirc
>>
>>38462211
depression gets diagnosed so quickly nowadays, just to sell scripts. women will feel situational sadness about Chad or whatever, go to the doctor, and get addicted to zoloft
>>
>>38462087
single, childless women in their mid to late 30s (upward) who rode the dick carousel in their twenties are
>>
>>38462211
Yes, and women also make more suicide attempts than men. They are less successful because they usually try to overdose and men generally hang themselves.
>>
>>38462261
Just giving my gender here for the sake of argument. I am a girl and no one ever tries to help me. Infact, everyone hates me because I'm not happy and smiling all the time. So, it's not just men who are avoided if they are depressed and miserable.

>>38462074
>Do depressed women just need dick?
I wouldn't know; I've never had any.
>>
>>38462414
>Infact, everyone hates me because I'm not happy and smiling all the time.
bull fucking shit

men have a natural tendency to try to save women in distress. you probably just ignore all the betas who help you and desperately wait for chad to get done with the normal girls and make time for you, which he never will you dumb bitch. fuck off. whores like you always end up with niggers anyway after no good white guys want you.
>>
>>38462087
I would tend to agree with you but part of me reckons they do get depression, it's just a different type of depression to men/robots.

Men
>I haven't spoken to anybody in two weeks
>Wish I was dead...that railway line is looking quite friendly at the moment

Women
>OMG I am so depressed....Chad didn't respond to my text
>UGH why did that creeper respond to my status for? OMG I so want to die
>>
>>38462208
I think this may be more due to culture. Blacks tend to have stronger bonds and bigger, tight knit communities and there's less disparity in status and wealth between most of them.

I'm half-black but I've been depressed most of my life and I think a large part of that is because I've been isolated and alone in a room for more than half my life.

Also even among blacks the men are ~10 times more likely to commit suicide than the women.
>>
>>38462074
God I hate this thinly veiled 'LOOK AT ME' shit

>"i'm fine"
>but she's NOT fine, she's HIDING her pain for the sake of us and she's SO STRONG FOR IT
>>
>>38462474
Okay, but in the real world men and women don't like people who are sad. I've never had a man comfort me aside from one relative who is now dead. I've had a woman or two fake sympathy. But seriously this Chad meme isn't real. I don't like Chads anymore than you do and I'd kill for any guy to even smile at me casually while passing on the street. I can't even explain how hard it is to be female if you are ugly and depressed but I think in reality it's the exact same as being a depressed ugly man. Don't fall for the /r9k/ memes.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.