[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is self harm being made fun of when it's clear you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

why is self harm being made fun of when it's clear you get release of dopamin and serotonin? you don't even have to cry like an emo while doing it

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyt.2016.00008/full
>>
>>38461714
It's what little girls do when they're sad. May as well wear a tutu and do a song and dance. I'm sure you'd get chemicals flowing that way too.
>>
one harmer to another ; stop posting this gay fucking shit
>>
>>38461775
if you are doing it too then u should understan it eh
>>
>>38461714
There are better and safer ways of self harm than cutting tho. Like ice burns and rubber bands on the wrist. Cutting is the normie self harm
>>
I just do it when I'm mad at myself and the pain makes me stop thinking of whatever's bothering me. Puts you in the moment for a while.

I also like looking at my legs covered in scabs and knowing there's at least something a little real wrong with me, and that it's not all in my head.
>>
>>38462903
It's 'your head' that is making you do that weak shit girl, get some darknet drugs and be a smart degenerate
>>
>Used to be a cutterfag at age 17 after first gf broke up with me
>Only did it maybe 5 times
>Would cry every time
>Did it on my upper arm so nobody would notice
>Pretty deep cuts
>Scars still there
>Gf's ask about them "What did you do to your arm?"
>Have to explain
>Nobody else has asked though so that's fine I guess, they probably know though.

>Don't really like wearing tank tops or going without shirt now
>>
File: honk.png (1MB, 1018x572px) Image search: [Google]
honk.png
1MB, 1018x572px
>>38461714
I never cry when I cut myself. I enjoy it greatly. It lifts my mood and I have a generally good time doing it. Its good fun.
People get so damn emotional and dramatic over it. Just have some fun for fucks sake.
>>
>>38461714
never thought of cutting my skin.
i remeber i used to laugh at cutfags with my uncle. which is a radiologue who sees death on a weekly basis.
cutfags lmao kys
>>
>>38462999
I don't need the darknet to get drugs, just another job I can keep.
I did heroin for a few months and that was the happiest I've ever been. I'll probably go back to it. Hope it kills me.
>>
Cutting is a reliable benchmark for telling if shits getting out of hand.
If I start cutting myself that's usually the point that I start getting my shit together.
I get that it's veiwed more as a feminine thing, but for me it helps me out more than it hurts me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.