[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple question, /r9k/: If you were the CEO of a company, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Simple question, /r9k/:
If you were the CEO of a company, and you were asked to hire one employee, would you hire a Male employee or a female employee?
You don't know ANYTHING about them other than their gender. Which one would you choose?
>>
Male

Women are useless outside of sex
>>
Male, of course

It'd be in my interest as CEO to hire the better worker
>>
I'd choose the one who's actually fit to be a worker or an employee.
So yeah, male.
>>
>>38458405
If I were a CEO, I'd have more important issues to worry about. This is a human resources problem
>>
>>38458405

Female, so I could hire her as a secretary and fuck her during work hours while I do all the work.
>>
>>38458405
the obvious choice is the male. It depends on the specifit job but for the majority of them, men are more efficient and you don't lose money on maternity leave, for example
>>
>>38458405
The superior one of course.
Male.
>>
>>38458405
well I know absolutely nothing about either one, so no one. until I got to find out more about the two anyways
>>
Depends on the job. If it is secretary or so, female. Jobs related to dealing with people, female. If it is a physical demanding or thinking job, male.
>>
>>38458405
I'd ask for more information about them.
I'd also like to know what kind of company I am running. If the job requires physical labor I'd probably pick the male with only information about his gender, because he is more likely to be taller and stronger. If it doesn't require physical labor, I am more likely to pick the girl, just for virtue signaling points, even if I don't care.

Just to make sure, there's no way to hire them both? Or have them do a test run?
>>
>>38458405
>Would I rather pick a person who's actually fit to become an office worker or someone whose biological role is to reproduce and cook food for the former?
>>
I wouldn't hire either. I don't know if they're shit or not. Hiring anyone blindly would be stupid.

But for the sake of the thread, male.
>>
Female so I could use my position to fuck her
>>
>you have to hire them
>You don't know ANYTHING about them other than their gender.
Stupid premiss.

Hire the male, good chance he is better at the job and brings less hassle to the workplace.
>>
Male because I'd feel sorry for him. Everywhere I go I see women working. Easily I see 4 female employees for every 1 male employee.
>>
>>38458499
oregino this senpai
>>
>>38458544
It's a rhetorical question.
>>
>>38458405
Female for manipulation. Male for rational decisions.
>>
Men are better workers.
>>
>>38458608
This. Women can easily use their body to manipulate ANYONE, even other females.
For men it's much harder.
So yeah it depends on the job.
>>
>>38458405
are you the admin from that facebook page?
>>
>>38459467
>going on facebook pages unironically
kill yourself not even joking
go back to weddit
>>
women belong in cages, not in paying jobs.
>>
>>38459701
this 100% so much /thread
>>
>Hire femae employee
>Have to provide maternity leave
>>
>>38460020
this 100% so much /thread /thread
one of the main reasons why employers dont hire women
>>
File: nani.jpg (356KB, 1062x752px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
356KB, 1062x752px
>hire female
>fuck her
>have to pay maternity leave
>have to be a dad

Sure why not
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
i would do a prisoners dilemma whereby
>if they both cooperate they share the role and base salary
>if they betray the other candidate they get the job and double the salary
>if both betray neither gets the job
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.