[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Need a job to be socially well adjusted >job interviewer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5685.jpg (22KB, 381x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5685.jpg
22KB, 381x361px
>Need a job to be socially well adjusted
>job interviewer already expects you to be socially well adjusted in order to get hired

How do I escape?
>>
I've got one word for you: volunteer
>>
>>38457183
Fake it I'm a literal shut in and I fake it every time. Fake it so well they love you be so not you that they love you and then laugh at them for having them think they know you.
>>
File: ralph pootawn no.png (302KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
ralph pootawn no.png
302KB, 600x435px
>>38457183
>literal slavery
b-but you can't call it slavery 'cause it's voluntary :)

But in all seriousness, that can't actually be the solution.
I'm guessing you should have a friend or someone that could get you into a job, like nepotism. But that's still probably not a viable option in this case.
>>
>>38457210
>>38457300 is directed to you, not OP, my bad.
>>
>What are some leadership experiences you had working at McDonalds

I dunno I flipped burgers and shit

>the interviewers look at you and laugh at your peasantry
>>
File: 1489765706265.jpg (107KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489765706265.jpg
107KB, 500x750px
>>38457210

>instead of slaving away for trivial pay slave away for free
>>
>>38457300
OP stated that the problem was how to become well adjusted.
Volunteering will help with that and probably would help with the job hunt as well.

It gives you something to put on your resume, helps develops contacts, and works your social and teamwork skills.

Granted, it's not a great solution, but it probably IS better than just sending out countless resumes that will never get read or considered.
>>
>>38457495
what about those job centers I commonly hear about?
can't they help out with a very basic job where you actually get paid something, and can still put on your resume?
>>
>>38457561
Not sure - when I was NEET, I didn't go to any job centers at all, the process was completely online. It wasn't even mentioned so I have to leave that to someone else to comment on.
>>
>>38457490
>Money is the only resource
These places essentially train you up to hold down real jobs.
>>
I had a gf who worked in HR for a relatively new e-commerce startup (formed in 2013) that grew quickly, 30 employees by 2016

Anyways, first of all, they only used LinkedIn to find people (outside personal connections, of course). If your LinkedIn was good enough to land an interview, they used HR software (Jobvite in this case) to help them scan ALL your social media. If you didn't have social media or kept everything private, that had a massive impact on your chances of getting that interview. In fact, sometimes they'd take a young guy with a "SFW" online presence (twitter etc) than an old guy with no social media whatsoever or someone publicly politically outspoken (both SJW and far right), also the old guy was liable to not agree to a low salary in line with a startup.

They used this HR software because not only was it good for keeping track of applicants' social media, it also integrated with the company's payroll and accounting packages (eg Xero). All in one place

So basically, socially retarded people are automatically at a massive disadvantage for anything that pays more than minimum wage - and even office desk jobs that do pay minimum. Don't be a creep, don't be a nazi, don't have no online presence whatsoever.
>>
>>38457210
I had to do a 6 month unpaid internship right after college to land a minimum wage tech job at a warehouse

Unpaid internships have become a fact of post-2008 life. Unless you're top of the class, go to a top school, or know someone, you probably will have to do one, so plan accordingly.

I don't even know what it's going to look like when the next recession hits
>>
>>38458330
I have a facebook with photos of a few important events and a shit tier friends list of 100

Does that count
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.