[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met this Asian girl, she's a friend of my sisters >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-03-11-03-52.png (428KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-03-11-03-52.png
428KB, 480x800px
>met this Asian girl, she's a friend of my sisters
>get on well, similar interests.
>become good friends
>forced myself to not have any further interests in her besides friend right now, but still have feelings that I just suppress
>wary that if I say I like her, she will just ditch me.
>scared that if she accepts, she will eventually lose interest in me and go for another guy.
>scared that she does like me, I'm just too blind too see, and she will lose interest in me.
>scared that she thinks I'm only befriending her for sex. I'm not.

Fuucking ahhghggh I am in such a strange place right now. I just wanna know if telling her that i like her will fuck me over more than not doing anything. I'm terrified of this all going sideways and me falling into another depression pit.

Pic related looks like her
>>
Honestly, the only way to stay safe is to just not do anything. Keep the status quo. Don't get drunk around her. Honestly the pain isn't worth it.
>>
>>38453400
Ironically first time we met I was drunk. Thanks for the external advice. Kind of getting wrapped up in my own thoughts latley. Shes really cool. We have gone to movies together, to an orchestra, i cooked her dinner once when my parents went out forthe week. Im still tossing up weather those things we did as friends, would be better as a couple. Anyway, thanks for the advice anon. How has your life been of late?
>>
Bumping for some more opinions
>>
Stop being a beta fag and man the fuck up you pansy ass basterd
>>
>>38453533
My question to you is how would you feel if she started dating someone else. She will, sooner or later. You'll end up parting anyways when she gets a bf unless you decide to cling to her, so the question is are you willing to let her go?
>>
Just leave it man
In all likeliness she knows you've got a crush on her, but she's just not saying anything so that you can carry on being friends. Don't think you're being all surprising by telling her, don't think like it's some big romantic gesture. If she liked you, you'd know. Just leave it, enjoy being friends, and if nothing happens then who the fuck cares, you've found another human who you enjoy being around and who enjoys being around you.
>>
How about you ask your sister what's going on? Dumbass.
>>
>>38453718
Sister doesn't know shit.
>>
You don't have to straight up tell her you like her. Doing that is just a gamble between her returning your feelings and making your relationship awkward if not non-existent for the rest of time.

Just ramp things up slightly. Put more effort into the relationship, talk to her more, do more things with her. If she returns the sentiment you can take it further, if she doesn't, you'll know she isn't interested. Even if she thinks you have feelings for her plausible deniability is always better than outright making it awkward.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.