[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ here, whats with the constant gay/trans shilling on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepper.png (9KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepper.png
9KB, 201x250px
/pol/ here, whats with the constant gay/trans shilling on this board?
the gay lifestyle is anything but comfy if you plan on ever sitting down again
>>
/pol/ here
nigger you lost
>>
>>38451490
everyone here should understand there is such thing as a gay agenda. the gay community is constantly looking to indoctrinate fresh meat. it is a life of unhappiness, diseases and health problems. they are trying to distance you from the nuclear family model and marry you to consumerism in order to fulfill the void where your family would have been. it is not in your best interest to listen to these people, it will not solve your problems in the long run.
>>
Faggot you /pol/tards and trap shillers are both cancer. Please fuck off to /pol/
>>
>/pol/ here
you want us to congratulate you? As for all the shilling, my guess is that it gets a rise out of us, so people keeping posting that stuff
>>
>>38451534
no one will listen to you, sadly.
i do not understand the consumerism part tho
>>
>>38452631
Hes implying that fags dedicate a lot of time to making and spending money since they don't have to use any on roasties. Its pretty comfy bb
>>
>>38452745
Is good to spend money on what you desire, after you will be sure on what you want
>>
>>38451490
>/pol/ here, whats with the constant gay/trans shilling on this board?
You should know it's kikes, you retard.
>>
We must purge the profligate scum off of 4chan
>>
File: 1492249764584.jpg (58KB, 540x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492249764584.jpg
58KB, 540x325px
>>38451490
I stopped coming to 4chan and video games are still boring.
Fuck women and fuck other people.
>>
It's probably an experiment to see if you can meme people into becoming gay and trans and traps.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.